Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Lampard 15:29 - Feb 27 with 6078 viewsmacthejack

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but I thought our fans reaction to Frank Lampard was a complete and utter f*cking embarrassment.

Look, I get it, he's one of the greatest ever premier league players and he played less than a handful of games for us when he was a nipper so hey, by all means be interested, maybe even treat yourself to a half arsed round of applause, but the reaction he got was humiliating.

A c*nting standing ovation? Treating him as if he was our all time highest goalscorer and appearance holder who'd captained us to every piece of silverware on the planet? Do me a f*cking favour. And chanting YJB at him? Beggars belief. Not a single one of our players nor the team as a whole got anywhere near that kind of ovation. I thought "England is full of sh*t" anyway?

Bet these are the same cretins who rain down a torrent of vitriol and abuse at OUR OWN players and the same who would happily call the likes of Garry Monk a c*nt.

Apart from that support was in fine voice all afternoon.
Frank Lampard on 16:04 - Feb 27 with 5259 viewsLoyal

Who gives a fck about a multi multi millionaire who doesn't give a fck about us ?

Clearly quite a few. It's embarrassing indeed.

PS - Garry Monk is a cnt 😂👍
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 16:04]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Frank Lampard on 16:06 - Feb 27 with 5236 viewsmonmouth

Why would it be any different this year? We've embarrassed ourselves every other time he's been in the ground in our PL period.

At least he wasn't actually playing for the opposition this time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Frank Lampard on 16:28 - Feb 27 with 5177 viewslondonlisa2001

Frank Lampard on 16:06 - Feb 27 by monmouth

Why would it be any different this year? We've embarrassed ourselves every other time he's been in the ground in our PL period.

At least he wasn't actually playing for the opposition this time.

Pathetic - particularly after Clement said he asked him to help us out and he refused.

Some of our fans are in awe of 'star' names and big clubs. Some like nothing more than a big club supporter telling them how marvellous we are and how fantastic our support is.
Frank Lampard on 16:44 - Feb 27 with 5117 viewspencoedjack

Frank Lampard on 16:28 - Feb 27 by londonlisa2001

Pathetic - particularly after Clement said he asked him to help us out and he refused.

Some of our fans are in awe of 'star' names and big clubs. Some like nothing more than a big club supporter telling them how marvellous we are and how fantastic our support is.

Indeed

Id imagine the type of fan who gives Fat Frank a standing ovation were neither there when he played a few games for us or will be there if we are not playing in the PL.

Embarrassing.
Frank Lampard on 17:03 - Feb 27 with 5067 viewsicecoldjack

Monk is a cnt.

Lampard, well, so what played a few games for us when he was a chubby little fcker.

The thing is that Frank himself feels an attachment to the Swans, this i think is what gives him a bit of cred with our supporters. Always said nice things about us, and probably it was our club that gave him the most valuable lesson in life..washing your own kit !!

What you learn early in life very often stays with you, he probably feels a bit of gratitude to the Swans as it made sure he pushed on and didn't end up there as a full time pro.
As he said, it showed him the other side of professional football and it was a life that probably focussed his mind to the point where he become a very good player.
All harmless fun anyway, better off letting it all roll over you mate.
Frank Lampard on 17:09 - Feb 27 with 5043 viewsepaul

Not me I don't give 2 f ucks for him, spent half time in the refreshment area

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Frank Lampard on 21:51 - Feb 27 with 4653 viewsEasternJack

Could not care any less about Lampard or any reaction of ours or any other set of supporters to him.

Ps. Monk is a gold-plated, weapons-grade c@nt
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 21:52]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Frank Lampard on 21:57 - Feb 27 with 4597 viewsJBT95

Why do some people have no clue.

The guy is a legend in World Football. One of the PL greats. Yes he did play for us too, so if you can't clap him then who can you clap?

I was at the Bridge Saturday and clapped stood up, but I was already stood and he was a great player. Same as I clapped Fergie in his last game at Old Trafford. I'm a fan of football first and foremost.

Our fanbase is odd I know. Lampard who played no part in our history really gets a good reception yet a player who without we would not have been promoted in 2010-11 got loads of stick at the Hawthorns! Probably the only time I've felt ashamed to be a Jack.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 21:58]
Login to get fewer ads

Frank Lampard on 22:05 - Feb 27 with 4545 viewsmonmouth

I realise that the Monk diamond eventually put us into reverse, and there are rumours, not proven, about his behaviour with laudrup, and that his ego got ahead of him, but can someone remind me why our captain in all divisions, whose block gave us one of my finest Swans experiences ever, is actually such an actual confirmed actual c**t?

I wanted him out and he should have faced severe competition that summer of 2014 for the job, but I think hating him or calling him a c**t is ridiculous. I couldn't care a shit about his career now, but bloody hell, he doesn't deserve to be demonised. We should certainly welcome him back before we cheer for fat frank or the greedy boner.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Frank Lampard on 22:06 - Feb 27 with 4540 viewsWxmJax

Frank Lampard on 21:57 - Feb 27 by JBT95

Why do some people have no clue.

The guy is a legend in World Football. One of the PL greats. Yes he did play for us too, so if you can't clap him then who can you clap?

I was at the Bridge Saturday and clapped stood up, but I was already stood and he was a great player. Same as I clapped Fergie in his last game at Old Trafford. I'm a fan of football first and foremost.

Our fanbase is odd I know. Lampard who played no part in our history really gets a good reception yet a player who without we would not have been promoted in 2010-11 got loads of stick at the Hawthorns! Probably the only time I've felt ashamed to be a Jack.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 21:58]

Have you got another user name as WxmJax because I could have written that (apart from the legend in world football bit).

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Frank Lampard on 22:06 - Feb 27 with 4533 viewsJBT95

Anybody who think Monk is a c*nt isn't worth knowing.
Frank Lampard on 22:08 - Feb 27 with 4509 viewsJBT95

Frank Lampard on 22:06 - Feb 27 by WxmJax

Have you got another user name as WxmJax because I could have written that (apart from the legend in world football bit).

Okay maybe a legend in world football was overdoing it a bit but he's certainly a player whose career will be looked back upon for decades to come. He achieved a lot.
Frank Lampard on 22:08 - Feb 27 with 4505 viewsDarran

Frank Lampard on 22:05 - Feb 27 by monmouth

I realise that the Monk diamond eventually put us into reverse, and there are rumours, not proven, about his behaviour with laudrup, and that his ego got ahead of him, but can someone remind me why our captain in all divisions, whose block gave us one of my finest Swans experiences ever, is actually such an actual confirmed actual c**t?

I wanted him out and he should have faced severe competition that summer of 2014 for the job, but I think hating him or calling him a c**t is ridiculous. I couldn't care a shit about his career now, but bloody hell, he doesn't deserve to be demonised. We should certainly welcome him back before we cheer for fat frank or the greedy boner.

You need to ignore Moany Tony he's in love with Michael Laudrup.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Frank Lampard on 22:10 - Feb 27 with 4494 viewsEasternJack

Frank Lampard on 22:05 - Feb 27 by monmouth

For me, it was the way he engineered the rebellion that put him in charge that set in motion the whole downward spiral that we are (hopefully) bottoming out on right now. His style of leadership and tactics were hugely damaging.

I respect what he did for us as a player, but he went a long way to undo that with his arrogance as noisy bench warmer and ultimately coach
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 22:13]

Frank Lampard on 09:29 - Feb 28 with 4165 viewsperchrockjack

We move on ...

He did

We must

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Frank Lampard on 09:39 - Feb 28 with 4152 viewsLoyal

Frank Lampard on 22:10 - Feb 27 by EasternJack

For me, it was the way he engineered the rebellion that put him in charge that set in motion the whole downward spiral that we are (hopefully) bottoming out on right now. His style of leadership and tactics were hugely damaging.

I respect what he did for us as a player, but he went a long way to undo that with his arrogance as noisy bench warmer and ultimately coach
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 22:13]

This.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Frank Lampard on 09:39 - Feb 28 with 4150 viewsSmellyplumz

Frank Lampard on 16:28 - Feb 27 by londonlisa2001

Refused lol ... he wanted to retire from the game which is his choice, hardly refused us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Frank Lampard on 10:01 - Feb 28 with 4117 viewsLeonWasGod

Frank Lampard on 22:06 - Feb 27 by JBT95

Anybody who think Monk is a c*nt isn't worth knowing.

Not sure I'd go that far, but anybody who thinks Monk is a c*nt probably doesn't know Monk.

I don't get the hate of our ex-players and managers at all. Let alone our current players. Luckily, the reaction in the ground to these individuals is normally completely different to the ranting on here. Make of that what you will.
Frank Lampard on 10:33 - Feb 28 with 4079 viewsEasternJack

Frank Lampard on 09:39 - Feb 28 by Smellyplumz

Refused lol ... he wanted to retire from the game which is his choice, hardly refused us.

If I recall correctly, the actual quote from him was that he didn't feel he could get up to match-fitness at this point of the season to do justice to any team in a relegation battle.

Here you go..

"I don't mind challenges but there comes a point when you have to take stock. I understand my weaknesses. It's late January now and to try and get fit and then get into a team and make a massive impact... I don't feel I could give enough. I just want to make sure I make the right decision. I've appreciated getting options at 38. If something comes along that floats my boat, who knows? But nothing has, so we will see."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4164114/JAMIE-CARRAGHER-INTERV

Frank Lampard on 11:24 - Feb 28 with 4035 viewsnantywatcher

Can I just make the point that FL did not get a "standing ovation" - everyone in the awau section happened to be standing before and after he walked past us, and he almost completely ignored our response anyway ( he was probably knackered by then with all that clapping he had to do)
Frank Lampard on 12:40 - Feb 28 with 3969 viewsmacthejack

Frank Lampard on 11:24 - Feb 28 by nantywatcher

Can I just make the point that FL did not get a "standing ovation" - everyone in the awau section happened to be standing before and after he walked past us, and he almost completely ignored our response anyway ( he was probably knackered by then with all that clapping he had to do)

He absolutely did, a fair few people (still less the 10%) around me in the shed upper were standing I'll grant you that, but when he came round at least 95% stood up to applaud and cheer.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 12:49]
Frank Lampard on 12:56 - Feb 28 with 3940 viewsnantywatcher

Frank Lampard on 12:40 - Feb 28 by macthejack

He absolutely did, a fair few people (still less the 10%) around me in the shed upper were standing I'll grant you that, but when he came round at least 95% stood up to applaud and cheer.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 12:49]

Sorry I was in the lower and almost everyone was standing, and I watched Lampard carefully as he walked past us and he hardly looked at the Swans section and his gaze quickly moved on to the Chelsea fans, for which I don't blame him whatsoever. I thought the "Swansea reject" chant of a few seasons ago was hilarious
Frank Lampard on 13:09 - Feb 28 with 3922 viewsSmellyplumz

Frank Lampard on 10:33 - Feb 28 by EasternJack

If I recall correctly, the actual quote from him was that he didn't feel he could get up to match-fitness at this point of the season to do justice to any team in a relegation battle.

Here you go..

"I don't mind challenges but there comes a point when you have to take stock. I understand my weaknesses. It's late January now and to try and get fit and then get into a team and make a massive impact... I don't feel I could give enough. I just want to make sure I make the right decision. I've appreciated getting options at 38. If something comes along that floats my boat, who knows? But nothing has, so we will see."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4164114/JAMIE-CARRAGHER-INTERV

Furry minge

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Frank Lampard on 13:09 - Feb 28 with 3922 viewsmikecranleigh

Few forgot why he went to USA then was shipped to Man City must have been very embarrassing for him.
Frank Lampard on 14:32 - Feb 28 with 3845 viewsGlyn1

Don't tell the original poster but Paul Clement also shook his hand and gave him a hug before the match.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024