Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question time deals with the big issues around Brexit. 08:59 - Mar 4 with 735 viewsHighjack

"Who's going to serve our coffees and sandwiches in Pret?"

And people think the leave voters were racist?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Question time deals with the big issues around Brexit. on 09:39 - Mar 4 with 708 viewslonglostjack

Well I'd like to thank all those who voted Brexit. A pint of Strongbow now costs me 15% less than it did before the referendum result.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Question time deals with the big issues around Brexit. on 09:55 - Mar 4 with 695 viewsdailew

Does anyone still watch that shit? Audience packed with braying SJWs.

Stopped watching it around 15 years ago.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Question time deals with the big issues around Brexit. on 12:45 - Mar 4 with 642 viewsHighjack

Question time deals with the big issues around Brexit. on 09:55 - Mar 4 by dailew

Does anyone still watch that shit? Audience packed with braying SJWs.

Stopped watching it around 15 years ago.

It was a strange line up even by qt standards. You had Liz truss who couldn't answer any questions because "I'm a government minister and it would be inappropriate for me to comment". Some fawning corbynite labour idiot I've never heard of. Some daily mail bloke who looks like avram grant and some terrified child who apparently is a guitarist in a band I've never heard of, who seemed to literally shit himself every time he was asked to comment on something.

The audience were packed full of posh people who's only real concerns were who's going to clean their bogs and look after their children if the cheap foreigners can't do it anymore.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Question time deals with the big issues around Brexit. on 12:56 - Mar 4 with 633 viewsdailew

Question time deals with the big issues around Brexit. on 12:45 - Mar 4 by Highjack

It was a strange line up even by qt standards. You had Liz truss who couldn't answer any questions because "I'm a government minister and it would be inappropriate for me to comment". Some fawning corbynite labour idiot I've never heard of. Some daily mail bloke who looks like avram grant and some terrified child who apparently is a guitarist in a band I've never heard of, who seemed to literally shit himself every time he was asked to comment on something.

The audience were packed full of posh people who's only real concerns were who's going to clean their bogs and look after their children if the cheap foreigners can't do it anymore.

"posh people who's only real concerns were who's going to clean their bogs"

Was Sharon Osborne there?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024