Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Officials in the premiership 15:28 - Mar 4 with 1252 viewsSmellyplumz

Sorry but the standard of refereeing in this league is an utter disgrace.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Officials in the premiership on 15:39 - Mar 4 with 1212 viewsSheffieldjack

If it's generally poor, Taylor is the poorest of the poor.
Officials in the premiership on 15:39 - Mar 4 with 1203 viewsMrSwerve

Top flight needs TMO...simple as that. Would have taken 10-15 seconds to resolve that pen today.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Officials in the premiership on 15:41 - Mar 4 with 1185 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Instead the only change they are making is to "protect" the refs by Captain only communications.
What an absolute joke.
Officials in the premiership on 15:47 - Mar 4 with 1159 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Even the BBC report says we should be using Video Tech.
Officials in the premiership on 15:49 - Mar 4 with 1146 viewsSmellyplumz

It's cheating pure and simply

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Officials in the premiership on 15:54 - Mar 4 with 1099 viewsSmellyplumz

One ref on the pitch and two linesmen and get not one of them could see it was vokes who handled. Fking disgrace.

Officials in the premiership on 15:57 - Mar 4 with 1069 viewsmagicdaps10

Agreed it is cheating. One if not both officials have decided that its a penalty for a swansea handball, quite clearly not a swansea hand.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Officials in the premiership on 16:01 - Mar 4 with 1025 viewsunion_jack

Officials in the premiership on 15:57 - Mar 4 by magicdaps10

Agreed it is cheating. One if not both officials have decided that its a penalty for a swansea handball, quite clearly not a swansea hand.

I think the ref can decide to make decisions such as these without the linesman. The way Fabianski ran back after talking to the Lino I don't think he saw it.

Appalling decision. I hope it doesn't cost us. We've certainly been the better side so far and if justice is served.......

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Officials in the premiership on 16:02 - Mar 4 with 1016 viewsSmellyplumz

Supposed to be the best league in the world but the officials are way behind.

Officials in the premiership on 16:03 - Mar 4 with 1006 viewsmagicdaps10

Officials in the premiership on 16:01 - Mar 4 by union_jack

I think the ref can decide to make decisions such as these without the linesman. The way Fabianski ran back after talking to the Lino I don't think he saw it.

Appalling decision. I hope it doesn't cost us. We've certainly been the better side so far and if justice is served.......

Just seen a video of the incident from the refs position and he has done us big style.
How he sees that as a swans hand, well he doesn't simple.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Officials in the premiership on 17:17 - Mar 4 with 870 viewsJackSomething

Officials in the premiership on 16:03 - Mar 4 by magicdaps10

Just seen a video of the incident from the refs position and he has done us big style.
How he sees that as a swans hand, well he doesn't simple.

I think there's a chance he thought it hit a hand, saw loads of arms go up appealing for it, then blew for a penalty before realising it was our players that were appealing rather than theirs. It was clear from his face when our players surrounded him that he wasn't sure, but her didn't have the guts to reverse the decision.

The ref in the Man United game will probably have next weekend off as 'punishment' but Taylor will have another Prem game because it's only little old Swansea that he f*cked over. He's lucky we won that game, after Sheffield United's talk of legal action over Tevez, I think it's only a matter of time before a team relegated by a point or two start talking about legal action because of a shocking refereeing decision costing them points.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Officials in the premiership on 17:21 - Mar 4 with 845 viewsoldcob

As Garth Crooks said "The ref guessed it, if he didn't see it, he shouldn't have given it"
Officials in the premiership on 17:27 - Mar 4 with 803 viewsDaggyjack

According to the Times, Taylor was on his stag do last weekend jetting off after last Saturdays matches for 3 days.
As the Times said his "lingering hano over will be tested when he takes charge of swansea city against burnley".
Indeed.
Officials in the premiership on 17:30 - Mar 4 with 771 viewsBloodyhills

Seems to me there needs to be video refs, like in rugby. Could have lost today and it would have been due to a joke of decision.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Officials in the premiership on 17:36 - Mar 4 with 739 viewsChief

What was the ref looking at squatting down before he gave the decision then!? Unbelievable decision, he must have been told something in his ear, but surely that's not allowed? Only allowed a TMO when then fancy cheating it seems

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Officials in the premiership on 17:45 - Mar 4 with 713 viewsHighjack

In an ideal world vokes would hold his hand up (no pun) and say it was his hand but that's never going to happen.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Officials in the premiership on 17:47 - Mar 4 with 699 viewsdobjack2

Officials in the premiership on 17:17 - Mar 4 by JackSomething

I think there's a chance he thought it hit a hand, saw loads of arms go up appealing for it, then blew for a penalty before realising it was our players that were appealing rather than theirs. It was clear from his face when our players surrounded him that he wasn't sure, but her didn't have the guts to reverse the decision.

The ref in the Man United game will probably have next weekend off as 'punishment' but Taylor will have another Prem game because it's only little old Swansea that he f*cked over. He's lucky we won that game, after Sheffield United's talk of legal action over Tevez, I think it's only a matter of time before a team relegated by a point or two start talking about legal action because of a shocking refereeing decision costing them points.

Saw it hit a hand and thought it must be a defenders.

Shows how much guesswork there is with some refs.
Officials in the premiership on 17:52 - Mar 4 with 675 viewsGwyn737

There's just no excuse for that pen.

If he guessed it, he shouldn't have. If he was 100% sure then it's a whole different (and possibly worse) situation.
Officials in the premiership on 17:52 - Mar 4 with 674 viewsperchrockjack

Weird that big clubs don't suffer this fate

We could have lost three huge points today

It could happen again

Summat amiss

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Officials in the premiership on 17:59 - Mar 4 with 640 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If it was our player who deliberately handled why did the ref not book him?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Officials in the premiership on 17:59 - Mar 4 with 634 viewsswan65split

Sits in chair and awaits with eager anticipation for an apology from the ref
Officials in the premiership on 18:00 - Mar 4 with 623 viewsperchrockjack

Referees should truly be accountable .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Officials in the premiership on 18:17 - Mar 4 with 568 viewsSwanseajill

Officials in the premiership on 17:59 - Mar 4 by felixstowe_jack

If it was our player who deliberately handled why did the ref not book him?

How could the ref book him? He didn't have a clue who's hand ball it was.

You would have thought he would have pulled his finger out after that shocking decision, but he continued to ignore the many fouls during the rest of the game.

Shockingly, if we had not scored in the dying minutes, who knows if he could have cost us the Premiership
Clown
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 18:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024