Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mom 16:57 - Mar 4 with 724 viewsSmellyplumz

All of them

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mom on 17:04 - Mar 4 with 688 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can't really argue, although perhaps leave Naughton out?
What do we do if he is out for any length of time.
Mom on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 674 viewsSmellyplumz

Olson, Carol, siggy, Fer, Ayew, llorente... Just wow

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

N/A. on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 666 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:00]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Mom on 17:08 - Mar 4 with 635 viewsSmellyplumz

N/A. on 17:05 - Mar 4 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:00]

Second superb goal for him today, bargain and class.

Mom on 17:24 - Mar 4 with 583 viewsandrew

Olssen

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024