Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That suddern burst of optimism... 17:00 - Mar 4 with 1534 viewsBLAZE

... When you remember that the left back advancing with the ball is no longer Neil Taylor. That clown hamstrung us for far too long. Olssen has been class.
That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:02 - Mar 4 with 1506 viewsSheffieldjack

Olssson has been a very important signing. Why we didn't sign him pre-season is beyond me.
That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:02 - Mar 4 with 1484 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have to agree, he & Carroll have already paid for themselves with their contributions.
If we stay up it will be a lot to do with them bringing something fresh to the team.
Olssen looking like one of our best ever buys.
That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 1451 viewsperchrockjack

He has.

Clems master stroke was doing the obvious with Taylor

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:08 - Mar 4 with 1415 viewsWarwickHunt

That sudden burst of optimism...when you remember that the left back advancing with the ball is not going to pass it into touch, hit the first defender or put it into row Z.
That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:16 - Mar 4 with 1365 viewsTom1912

Olssen is integral.

Having him at LB, lets us play this lopsided formation with only one winger on the right but still maintain a genuine threat down the left. From this we can pack the midfield which is helping protect the defence and allowing us more control in games.
That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:18 - Mar 4 with 1347 viewsperchrockjack

Watched fame with missus .

Bless her, she hated Taylor and forgot he was nobbed off

Spanking in mind

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:22 - Mar 4 with 1306 viewsRancid

I'm not sure whether Olssen is that good or we're so used to seeing Taylor performing dogshit week in week out that it's making Olssen look like Cafu.

No doubt he's a good player but where the fook has he been?
That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:24 - Mar 4 with 1272 viewsDr_Winston

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:22 - Mar 4 by Rancid

I'm not sure whether Olssen is that good or we're so used to seeing Taylor performing dogshit week in week out that it's making Olssen look like Cafu.

Bit of both probably.

Olsson is living proof of what was wrong with Taylor. It's not good enough for fullbacks to only defend these days.

His willingness to have a dip when closing in on goal is a bonus. When you hit it as hard as he does all you have to do is get it on target and you're in with a shout.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:25 - Mar 4 with 1270 viewsPozuelosSideys

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:22 - Mar 4 by Rancid

Olssen looks a good player. Very good going forward and has decent pace.

He looks a confident guy on the field, Taylor never did.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:30 - Mar 4 with 1217 viewsdailew

He can't be any good.

Cost around £5m and was a Jenkins buy. The Brains Trust has said so.

Ditto for Llorente, Fer, Carrol, and Mawson.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:31 - Mar 4 with 1214 viewsoldcob

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:25 - Mar 4 by PozuelosSideys

Olssen looks a good player. Very good going forward and has decent pace.

He looks a confident guy on the field, Taylor never did.

Taylor had no goals and just one assist in six seasons. This boy Olsson has had a couple of goals in a handful of games. Can't remember if he's has had an assist or not.
That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:39 - Mar 4 with 1174 views34dfgdf54

I'm shocked how good Ollson is. Beast.
That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:58 - Mar 4 with 1087 viewsperchrockjack

He is as predictable as Taylor

Only difference is he runs forwards and keeps going

Some player

That suddern burst of optimism... on 19:05 - Mar 4 with 917 viewsjackrabbit

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:39 - Mar 4 by 34dfgdf54

I'm shocked how good Ollson is. Beast.

Outstanding today. I thought he was MoTM against some severe competition from Llorente, Fer, Gylfi, Tom Carroll, and also Narsingh who I thought was also excellent. The best team definitely won. Possession must have been 80-20, they were gifted a penalty but to be fair did score an excellent goal to go in the lead. For Swans to come back from that to win the game shows the turnaround we've enjoyed since Clement, Olsson, Carroll and Narsingh have joined the club. Also I like the look of Ayew - useful,off the bench.
That suddern burst of optimism... on 19:08 - Mar 4 with 891 viewsRancid

That suddern burst of optimism... on 17:24 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Bit of both probably.

Olsson is living proof of what was wrong with Taylor. It's not good enough for fullbacks to only defend these days.

His willingness to have a dip when closing in on goal is a bonus. When you hit it as hard as he does all you have to do is get it on target and you're in with a shout.

2 goalscoring defenders with Mawson too.Can't remember us having this in our locker for years and years.

What a finish that was today though.Reminiscent of Giggs v Arsenal in the semifinalat Villa Park...The finish was anyway
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024