Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olssen 21:27 - Mar 4 with 3369 viewsnantywatcher

I cannot believe there's not a thread on him tonight. A stunning performance, superb going forward and an absolutely fantastic goal.
Olssen on 21:28 - Mar 4 with 3182 viewsFlashberryjack

MOM ..........IMO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Olssen on 21:29 - Mar 4 with 3175 viewsLoyal

We are all missing Taylor.
Leave it there, he is sadly missed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Olssen on 21:30 - Mar 4 with 3148 viewsBanosswan

Olssen on 21:28 - Mar 4 by Flashberryjack

MOM ..........IMO

I said it in the matchday thread, marauding would be a good adjective.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Olssen on 21:44 - Mar 4 with 3054 viewstrampie

Olssen has been great going forward, fair play, just like Mawson both really dangerous for defenders in the opposition half and box.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Olssen on 21:45 - Mar 4 with 3041 viewsSmellyplumz

Read my mom thread is in there. Blinding he wa s today.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Olssen on 22:04 - Mar 4 with 2910 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Great to see a player willing to run at people, Ayew was also willing to take them on.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Olssen on 22:05 - Mar 4 with 2903 viewsSwansNZ

Olssen on 21:29 - Mar 4 by Loyal

Yes, Taylor would have scored at least 2 today.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Olssen on 22:16 - Mar 4 with 2853 viewsGowerjack

Man of the Match.

Absolutely no doubt at all.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Olssen on 00:08 - Mar 5 with 2612 views34dfgdf54

I said on a previous thread, I'm shocked at how good this guy is, rapid, strong and has quality in final third. Brilliant signing.
Olssen on 00:50 - Mar 5 with 2521 viewsLoyal

Olssen on 22:05 - Mar 4 by SwansNZ

Yes, Taylor would have scored at least 2 today.

Exactly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Olssen on 07:38 - Mar 5 with 2330 viewsjackal

Olssen on 21:29 - Mar 4 by Loyal

Who?
Olssen on 09:39 - Mar 5 with 2133 viewsSTID2017

Also liked his little cupped hand gesture to the away fans as if it to say "take that you lot" or words to that effect !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Olssen on 09:50 - Mar 5 with 2099 viewsWhiterockin

For those with time on their hands this is an interesting read.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/187287/olsson-deal-close

Especially the comments by DwightYorkShitehead the font of all football knowledge.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 9:57]
Olssen on 09:57 - Mar 5 with 2062 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Olssen on 22:04 - Mar 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

Great to see a player willing to run at people, Ayew was also willing to take them on.

When Burbled were closing us down at the back we really needed someone to carry the ball forward out of defence more. By doing that we would pull defenders out of position and create space for the likes of Siggy and Llorente

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Olssen on 09:58 - Mar 5 with 2062 viewsPegojack

Olssen on 09:50 - Mar 5 by Whiterockin

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/187287/olsson-deal-close

Especially the comments by DwightYorkShitehead the font of all football knowledge.

DYSS in "Talking Out of His Arse Again" shocker.
Olssen on 09:59 - Mar 5 with 2046 viewsunion_jack

Olssen on 09:58 - Mar 5 by Pegojack

DYSS in "Talking Out of His Arse Again" shocker.

Talking of which, where is the little Tyke. Can't he add a negative or two after yesterday?

Sorely missed!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Olssen on 10:12 - Mar 5 with 2004 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Olssen on 09:59 - Mar 5 by union_jack

Talking of which, where is the little Tyke. Can't he add a negative or two after yesterday?

Sorely missed!

He always disappears like a snowflake when we play well and win. He doesn't enjoy our victories.

He isn't a Jack.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Olssen on 11:22 - Mar 5 with 1911 viewsNeath_Jack

Olssen on 09:50 - Mar 5 by Whiterockin

Full of the usual suspects, bleating because we haven't signed their favourite £20m pound player. The same ones that moaned about Carroll. The same ones that moaned about Fer, the same ones who moan about every f*cking thing. And so the world keeps on turning.......

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Olssen on 11:30 - Mar 5 with 1878 viewsTheResurrection

Olssen on 00:08 - Mar 5 by 34dfgdf54

I said on a previous thread, I'm shocked at how good this guy is, rapid, strong and has quality in final third. Brilliant signing.

Haha yeah we've been reading your comments on the new signings in other threads

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Olssen on 11:48 - Mar 5 with 1839 viewsjasper_T

Olssen on 11:22 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

Full of the usual suspects, bleating because we haven't signed their favourite £20m pound player. The same ones that moaned about Carroll. The same ones that moaned about Fer, the same ones who moan about every f*cking thing. And so the world keeps on turning.......

I moaned a lot about Fer but didn't say anything negative in that thread (I checked cause I wasn't sure).
Olssen on 12:08 - Mar 5 with 1780 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed this guy is the biz. Aggressive, strong as hell and powerful going forward. Great shot in him as well. I knew how decent he was but I am surprised how well he fits in to our team. It has been an amazingly good January transfer window.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Olssen on 12:12 - Mar 5 with 1758 viewsLoyal

Anyone who had watched Olson over the last few years would know he was a massive upgrade on Taylor. I think possibly people have come to warm to Martin, a superb player, my only concern is Norwich fans are slightly bitter 😂 Yeah right.

Olssen on 12:12 - Mar 5 with 1758 views34dfgdf54

Olssen on 11:30 - Mar 5 by TheResurrection

Haha yeah we've been reading your comments on the new signings in other threads

We've been reading your comments on Siggy and Llorente on others aswell. Glass houses and all that.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 12:13]
Olssen on 12:13 - Mar 5 with 1755 viewsGaz_M

Olssen on 11:48 - Mar 5 by jasper_T

I moaned a lot about Fer but didn't say anything negative in that thread (I checked cause I wasn't sure).

You +1'd DYSS, pal.

You're one of the usual gang of absolute cretins spouting off about players being poor/average with very little clue about football.
Olssen on 12:17 - Mar 5 with 1732 viewsperchrockjack

Seemed to have had a terrific game ,on TVS.

But I might be wrong

Those watching from Brisbane to Blaenymaes must have thought the same as me as fpdud those who were at the Lib

Strange innit stevo

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024