Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haye v Bellew then 22:47 - Mar 4 with 5751 viewsmorningstar

Shit on sreambox! Anyone?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Haye v Bellew then on 18:30 - Mar 5 with 1030 viewsblueytheblue

So Bellew wants Wilder or Parker?

I assume then he'll give up his cruiserweight title since he clearly doesn't want to defend it.

Parker is gash. His record has been padded by no-hopers and hasbeens ( beating Botha aged 42 is such an achievement... ). No doubt will want the fight in NZ - and a match with Bellew will only occur if he beats Hughie Fury, which isn't a given.

Wilder? He'd beat Bellew. Hearn knows that, but would be the big payday for Bellew's last fight.

The fact Hearn doesn't mention AJ or Klitschko is damning.

EDIT :

And agree Haye is done. In his prime, excellent. His body is falling apart. Will always remember his fight with Valuev - granted most wouldn't regard it as an explosive classic, but giving away over seven stone ( fight and only fighter to win in a title match with that weight differential, I believe ) was a massive task to over come. He fought smart, boxed well that night.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 18:34]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Haye v Bellew then on 19:10 - Mar 5 with 1008 viewsDarran

Haye v Bellew then on 18:30 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

So Bellew wants Wilder or Parker?

I assume then he'll give up his cruiserweight title since he clearly doesn't want to defend it.

Parker is gash. His record has been padded by no-hopers and hasbeens ( beating Botha aged 42 is such an achievement... ). No doubt will want the fight in NZ - and a match with Bellew will only occur if he beats Hughie Fury, which isn't a given.

Wilder? He'd beat Bellew. Hearn knows that, but would be the big payday for Bellew's last fight.

The fact Hearn doesn't mention AJ or Klitschko is damning.

EDIT :

And agree Haye is done. In his prime, excellent. His body is falling apart. Will always remember his fight with Valuev - granted most wouldn't regard it as an explosive classic, but giving away over seven stone ( fight and only fighter to win in a title match with that weight differential, I believe ) was a massive task to over come. He fought smart, boxed well that night.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 18:34]

It's all irrelevant who he fights next though it's about one thing and one thing only and that's money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Haye v Bellew then on 19:16 - Mar 5 with 993 viewsblueytheblue

Haye v Bellew then on 19:10 - Mar 5 by Darran

It's all irrelevant who he fights next though it's about one thing and one thing only and that's money.

Indeed, Dazzer.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024