Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth and Ull 14:14 - Mar 7 with 2591 viewsairedale

Bournemouth sold out and only 100 tickets remaining for Hull! Kin ell.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swans-sell-out-allocation-for-bo
Bournemouth and Ull on 14:49 - Mar 7 with 2524 viewsmikecranleigh

excellent show of support for those of you going well done
Bournemouth and Ull on 16:27 - Mar 7 with 2395 viewsFieryJack

Bournemouth and Ull on 14:49 - Mar 7 by mikecranleigh

excellent show of support for those of you going well done

Will be going to Hull - hardly heroic of me tbh as its only an hour & a half away on the train.

Glad I got my ticket early - didn't expect it to be a near sell out being as its such a way up from Swansea.

There's no doubt that the way Swans are playing under PC has a lot to do with these big turn outs by the fans - if we were still mired at the bottom & playing garbage I don't think so many would be turning up.

I'd be surprised if we don't break Hull hearts this coming weekend.
Bournemouth and Ull on 16:48 - Mar 7 with 2343 viewsLoyal

Bournemouth and Ull on 16:27 - Mar 7 by FieryJack

Will be going to Hull - hardly heroic of me tbh as its only an hour & a half away on the train.

Glad I got my ticket early - didn't expect it to be a near sell out being as its such a way up from Swansea.

There's no doubt that the way Swans are playing under PC has a lot to do with these big turn outs by the fans - if we were still mired at the bottom & playing garbage I don't think so many would be turning up.

I'd be surprised if we don't break Hull hearts this coming weekend.

A mate of mine was surprised that a good twenty plus were on the train back to east anglia last season after the West Ham game. The real surprise for him was the lack of Welsh accents.
I think we underestimate how far our support now ranges.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 16:49]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bournemouth and Ull on 16:51 - Mar 7 with 2329 viewsmonmouth

Jacks are on the march, on and off the pitch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bournemouth and Ull on 19:04 - Mar 7 with 2157 viewsFieryJack

Bournemouth and Ull on 16:48 - Mar 7 by Loyal

A mate of mine was surprised that a good twenty plus were on the train back to east anglia last season after the West Ham game. The real surprise for him was the lack of Welsh accents.
I think we underestimate how far our support now ranges.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 16:49]

Yes that is pretty surprising. Some of them might be new converts with no connection to south west Wales at all, but most probably have some link to the area: relatives, work or possibly the wife!

I get the odd confused comment from work colleagues who find out who I support and then, with a frown on their face, will ask something like, "Well, uhm, where's the Welsh accent then?"

I ended up getting converted pretty quickly after arriving in Oct. 79 to go to uni. By Xmas I was pretty much addicted - to the point where I didn't move back to England for 25 years!
Bournemouth and Ull on 19:08 - Mar 7 with 2139 viewsairedale

Bournemouth and Ull on 19:04 - Mar 7 by FieryJack

Yes that is pretty surprising. Some of them might be new converts with no connection to south west Wales at all, but most probably have some link to the area: relatives, work or possibly the wife!

I get the odd confused comment from work colleagues who find out who I support and then, with a frown on their face, will ask something like, "Well, uhm, where's the Welsh accent then?"

I ended up getting converted pretty quickly after arriving in Oct. 79 to go to uni. By Xmas I was pretty much addicted - to the point where I didn't move back to England for 25 years!

Ha ha, well done Fiery!
Bournemouth and Ull on 19:51 - Mar 7 with 2049 viewsAl_Bundy

Most are exiles who were born in South West Wales. Also the Uni retains students interest far after they have finished their courses in Swansea. I have a Pompey fan who went to Uni in Swansea and says he always looks out for their results as a second team and a soft spot for.
Bournemouth and Ull on 20:23 - Mar 7 with 2003 viewsFlash

Anyone one know how many tickets we have for Saturday ? Someone told me that it was around 1000.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024