Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? 16:02 - Mar 7 with 6958 viewsKGriz16

On a works do in town this Saturday, wondered if there was anywhere showing the game that I could detour my colleagues into?

Thanks in advance!
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 16:05 - Mar 7 with 5901 viewsSwanjaxs

There are a couple of places that show the games mate but its not really advisable to broadcast them on here tbh 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 16:30 - Mar 7 with 5852 viewsFieryJack

This Kgrizz is clearly an undercover agent working for Sky.

Don't tell him, Pike!
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 16:43 - Mar 7 with 5815 viewsicecoldjack

Please don't mention any names of pubs showing the Swans on here!!
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 5801 viewsLoyal

My favourite is some miles away and is always full of jacks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 18:12 - Mar 7 with 5687 viewspikeypaul

And mine which lately has been packed out similar to the 2011/12 season.

It seems in the last month or two a huge new interest in us had happened.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 18:16 - Mar 7 with 5665 viewsLord_Bony

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 16:30 - Mar 7 by FieryJack

This Kgrizz is clearly an undercover agent working for Sky.

Don't tell him, Pike!

Dont put no names up here for gawds sake.

Unless they are Sky subscribers of course...
This chap got fined 65k in Swansea for using Kodi...

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/pub-boss-fighting-premier-league-and-sky

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 18:17 - Mar 7 with 5660 viewspencoedjack

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 16:45 - Mar 7 by Loyal

My favourite is some miles away and is always full of jacks.

Mine as well
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 18:47 - Mar 7 with 5593 viewsjazzswan

This is a well known Pub for showing all the Swans games. Nice friendly welcome to all Swans supporters is assured!!!

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 19:21 - Mar 7 with 5499 viewsvetchonian

Try the Swansea Jack

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 19:40 - Mar 7 with 5440 viewsairedale

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 19:21 - Mar 7 by vetchonian

Try the Swansea Jack

......Or the Garibaldi if the Builders is rammed.
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 19:57 - Mar 7 with 5401 viewsvetchonian

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 19:40 - Mar 7 by airedale

......Or the Garibaldi if the Builders is rammed.

Then there's the Whyndam or the Clarence

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 20:26 - Mar 7 with 5343 views1462jack

Always happy to help out a fellow jack , you want to try the lamb and flag in morriston mate be careful though mate they are very territorial down that way
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 20:31 - Mar 7 with 5321 viewsairedale

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 20:26 - Mar 7 by 1462jack

Always happy to help out a fellow jack , you want to try the lamb and flag in morriston mate be careful though mate they are very territorial down that way

Nice pint of Directors in there too.
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 20:41 - Mar 7 with 5290 viewsSwanjaxs

Territorial! 😂 Morriston makes Royston Vasey look like Knightsbridge 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 21:08 - Mar 7 with 5219 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I'll never forget standing by the pool table and having a pool ball whizzing past my head after being thrown in from outside, smashing a window in the process. Mad as f*ck

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 21:12 - Mar 7 with 5198 viewsLoyal

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 18:17 - Mar 7 by pencoedjack

Mine as well

Cardiff stronghold my arse 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 21:23 - Mar 7 with 5179 viewsjackrabbit

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 16:43 - Mar 7 by icecoldjack

Please don't mention any names of pubs showing the Swans on here!!

I watched Man Utd v Bournemouth in the Globe last Saturday...oops! - I shouldn't have said that..
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 21:38 - Mar 7 with 5150 viewspencoedjack

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 21:12 - Mar 7 by Loyal

Cardiff stronghold my arse 👍

Those days are long gone fella
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 22:14 - Mar 7 with 5095 views1462jack

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 21:08 - Mar 7 by Brynmill_Jack

I'll never forget standing by the pool table and having a pool ball whizzing past my head after being thrown in from outside, smashing a window in the process. Mad as f*ck

Crazy pub , Lucky it wasn't one of the big German land ladies cheese rolls lol
Remember many moons ago some kind of home brew cider ( a bit like scrumpy but stronger ) was being served on tap £1 a pint , it caused f@cking murders
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 22:24 - Mar 7 with 5070 viewsSwanjaxs

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 22:14 - Mar 7 by 1462jack

Remember many moons ago some kind of home brew cider ( a bit like scrumpy but stronger ) was being served on tap £1 a pint , it caused f@cking murders

There's moonshine in them there hils 👀

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 00:12 - Mar 8 with 4988 viewsLoyal

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 18:47 - Mar 7 by jazzswan

This is a well known Pub for showing all the Swans games. Nice friendly welcome to all Swans supporters is assured!!!

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:48]

1993 😂

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:50 - Mar 8 with 4847 viewsMillie

Petra, nice mustache
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:57 - Mar 8 with 4825 viewsicecoldjack

Petra i think her name was. Had the pleasure of gigging in there one night in a duo, was going great until some girl got punched in face by some old geezer who was refused a dance/cop a feel .

Is it still going ?
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 09:08 - Mar 8 with 4806 views1462jack

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:57 - Mar 8 by icecoldjack

Petra i think her name was. Had the pleasure of gigging in there one night in a duo, was going great until some girl got punched in face by some old geezer who was refused a dance/cop a feel .

Is it still going ?

shut some time ago , as have most of Morristons pubs , pity really years ago you could have a great pub crawl in Monkey town
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 09:40 - Mar 8 with 4783 viewsSTID2017

There are none in the UK

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024