Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
S4C to show Wales football matches live 16:20 - Mar 8 with 5216 viewsJack_y_Jwc

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 16:21 - Mar 8 with 4394 viewsJack_y_Jwc

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:02 - Mar 8 with 4316 viewslifelong

Da iawn.
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:07 - Mar 8 with 4300 viewsJack_Kass

Will there be a red button option in English?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:07 - Mar 8 with 4294 viewsDarran

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:07 - Mar 8 by Jack_Kass

So we don't have to listen to all that gobbledegook.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:09 - Mar 8 with 4281 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The price probably went down now we're not going to qualify.

Coleman should have jumped ship and took a big pay day whilst his stock was high.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:15 - Mar 8 with 4254 viewsFireboy

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:09 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Coleman should have jumped ship and took a big pay day whilst his stock was high.

Well he's a proud Welshman obviously

Good on him I say
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:49 - Mar 8 with 4211 viewsJBT95

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:09 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What the f*ck are you on about now. 4 points off top with 18 to play for, when we have to play the team 4 points ahead of us twice.

Wales didn't perform great against Georgia, I'll be the first to admit, but Serbia we should have won and were unlucky, their only second half attempt going in off the post after Bale minutes earlier had hit it at the other end. Still undefeated. If we beat Ireland this group will be wide open.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 17:50]
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:53 - Mar 8 with 4189 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:49 - Mar 8 by JBT95

What the f*ck are you on about now. 4 points off top with 18 to play for, when we have to play the team 4 points ahead of us twice.

Wales didn't perform great against Georgia, I'll be the first to admit, but Serbia we should have won and were unlucky, their only second half attempt going in off the post after Bale minutes earlier had hit it at the other end. Still undefeated. If we beat Ireland this group will be wide open.

I hope Bale carries us to another major tournament.

However I believe the below bar results so far will be too much of a handicap to overcome.

Login to get fewer ads

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 18:09 - Mar 8 with 4160 viewsJBT95

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:53 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope Bale carries us to another major tournament.

However I believe the below bar results so far will be too much of a handicap to overcome.

I agree it's more likely we won't qualify than we will, but I am still of the belief this group of players are hungry and because of that we can qualify.

All the interviews about this new film out they have all said about getting to Russia.

Bale doesn't carry the team as much anymore. Other players have been chipping in with goals.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 18:10]
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 18:11 - Mar 8 with 4148 viewsDarran

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 18:09 - Mar 8 by JBT95

I agree it's more likely we won't qualify than we will, but I am still of the belief this group of players are hungry and because of that we can qualify.

All the interviews about this new film out they have all said about getting to Russia.

Bale doesn't carry the team as much anymore. Other players have been chipping in with goals.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 18:10]

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 18:12 - Mar 8 with 4148 viewsraynor94

Aye if my aunty had balls, and if Wales lose to the Republic?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 18:13 - Mar 8 with 4144 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At least England will likely be there to represent the home nations.

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 18:59 - Mar 8 with 4081 viewsBigPhilG

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 18:13 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Russians will be happy about that but not as happy as you
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 19:13 - Mar 8 with 4052 viewsjacabertawe

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:07 - Mar 8 by Darran

Can't resist an anti anything Welsh jibe, can you?
Pathetic.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 19:15 - Mar 8 with 4044 viewsDarran

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 19:13 - Mar 8 by jacabertawe

Can't resist an anti anything Welsh jibe, can you?
Pathetic.

Ble?

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 19:18 - Mar 8 with 4037 viewsrock1n

Who'd want to play in Russia anyway

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 20:21 - Mar 8 with 3956 viewsItchySphincter

Cookie's trying to get out you know. Tried to get in down here after Guido. Just so you know like.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 01:33 - Mar 9 with 3841 viewsswans11

about time we got Welsh games back on normal tv not on sky who jumped on the band wagon when we nearly qualified I'm surprised they kept on showing us thought would dumped us when we was rubbish again
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 02:02 - Mar 9 with 3831 viewsHumpty

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 18:13 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

FFS chaps. Don't respond. It's a troll.

Look at every post he's made in this thread. Designed to antagonize. That's what they do.

Notice the people who defend him. Fellow trolls who propably admire his work.

Dwight is a student, apparently. In the University of Manchester. In Salford.

If I was a young man in the University of Manchester/Salford I'd be spending my Saturday nights drinking, taking drugs and trying to get f*cked.

Dwight spends his trying to be annoying on message boards. What an enormous waste of money.

Don't get annoyed with Dwight. Pity him.
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 02:27 - Mar 9 with 3818 viewsPokerface

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 02:02 - Mar 9 by Humpty

Look at every post he's made in this thread. Designed to antagonize. That's what they do.

If I was a young man in the University of Manchester/Salford I'd be spending my Saturday nights drinking, taking drugs and trying to get f*cked.

Dwight spends his trying to be annoying on message boards. What an enormous waste of money.

DYSS shares an attention seeking disorder with a few others on this site. Usual suspects.

There is no cure.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 02:33 - Mar 9 with 3806 viewsHumpty

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 02:27 - Mar 9 by Pokerface

DYSS shares an attention seeking disorder with a few others on this site. Usual suspects.

There is no cure.

In fairness to them, it's not their fault. It's just how they're built You're right. It is some sort of personality disorder.

Best way to deal with it is to ignore.
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 07:49 - Mar 9 with 3751 viewsItchySphincter

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 02:02 - Mar 9 by Humpty

Pot, kettle.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 09:17 - Mar 9 with 3697 viewsJack_y_Jwc

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:07 - Mar 8 by Jack_Kass

I doubt it due to the games still being on Sky.

You'll have to put up with the beautiful sounds of "gobbledygook"

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 09:49 - Mar 9 with 3682 viewsLeonWasGod

S4C to show Wales football matches live on 17:07 - Mar 8 by Darran

Can't be any worse than listening to that whiny, screechy tvvat McManaman last night. F*ck my ears!
S4C to show Wales football matches live on 10:05 - Mar 9 with 3668 viewsLoyal

What at ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024