Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 match ban 16:57 - Mar 8 with 6525 viewsTheFranchise

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11743/10794869/tyrone-mings-receives-five
5 match ban on 17:09 - Mar 8 with 5438 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

5 match ban on 17:10 - Mar 8 with 5436 viewsDarran

5 match ban on 17:09 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent.

Well said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

5 match ban on 17:16 - Mar 8 with 5413 viewsKennedy

Deserved.

Also f**ks Bournemouth up defensively too. Since Jan 1st they have got 3 points from 24. (all draws). They also lost their best player of the season so far in Ake who returned to Chelsea first week of Jan.

Just call me JFK

5 match ban on 17:20 - Mar 8 with 5386 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

5 match ban on 17:16 - Mar 8 by Kennedy

Deserved.

Also f**ks Bournemouth up defensively too. Since Jan 1st they have got 3 points from 24. (all draws). They also lost their best player of the season so far in Ake who returned to Chelsea first week of Jan.

Many on here will be devastated if Bournemouth go down. Many were fooled and bought in to the 'Little old Bournemouth and Eddie Howe' fairy tales the media regularly printed shortly after they cheated their way to promotion.

5 match ban on 17:23 - Mar 8 with 5378 viewsDarran

5 match ban on 17:20 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Many on here will be devastated if Bournemouth go down. Many were fooled and bought in to the 'Little old Bournemouth and Eddie Howe' fairy tales the media regularly printed shortly after they cheated their way to promotion.

Very well said again the likes of Oldjack wanted them to stay up.

5 match ban on 17:29 - Mar 8 with 5359 viewsClinton

looked like Zlatan head-butted Tyrones toe to me.
Increase Zlatans ban
United favouritism

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

5 match ban on 17:34 - Mar 8 with 5341 viewsTheFranchise

I want everyone above and below us to lose, lose players and have food poisoning.
5 match ban on 17:34 - Mar 8 with 5340 viewsClinton

Is Surman facing a Ban too?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

5 match ban on 17:43 - Mar 8 with 5309 viewsnantywatcher

Trial by media yet again. Personally I don't think Mings intended it, but at least it was not premeditated and planned which obviously in the FA's book is less of a crime - strange days indeed, when their decisions defy the basis of British law.
I'll be gutted if Bournemouth go down, they play football how it should be played - I thought it was brilliant how their 2,000 fans drowned out ManU's 73,000 plastics on Saturday.
5 match ban on 17:51 - Mar 8 with 5282 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

5 match ban on 17:43 - Mar 8 by nantywatcher

Trial by media yet again. Personally I don't think Mings intended it, but at least it was not premeditated and planned which obviously in the FA's book is less of a crime - strange days indeed, when their decisions defy the basis of British law.
I'll be gutted if Bournemouth go down, they play football how it should be played - I thought it was brilliant how their 2,000 fans drowned out ManU's 73,000 plastics on Saturday.

Paying over £30,000,000 in wages in The Championship whilst having a total revenue of £12,000,000 sums up what is wrong with English football. Yet you're clearly delighted they found success doing this and wish them well. It genuinely confuses me how anybody could support another team who cheats other clubs.

5 match ban on 18:02 - Mar 8 with 5254 viewsGlyn1

A 5 match ban is irrelevant to us. He was always going to get at least a 3 match ban which ruled him out against us. Which teams do they play in matches 4 and 5?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

5 match ban on 18:07 - Mar 8 with 5229 viewsDarran

5 match ban on 18:02 - Mar 8 by Glyn1

A 5 match ban is irrelevant to us. He was always going to get at least a 3 match ban which ruled him out against us. Which teams do they play in matches 4 and 5?

So them being weakened for every game isn't relevant to us? Bizarre.

5 match ban on 18:10 - Mar 8 with 5223 viewsraynor94

5 match ban on 17:34 - Mar 8 by Clinton

Is Surman facing a Ban too?

His offences were seen by the ref, so no

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

5 match ban on 18:15 - Mar 8 with 5210 viewsGlyn1

5 match ban on 18:07 - Mar 8 by Darran

So them being weakened for every game isn't relevant to us? Bizarre.

Good point well made, so I've changed my mind.

I've just checked and the last two matches are against Chelsea and Liverpool, so this really could be a game changer for them. But just imagine their outrage if they did go down.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 18:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

5 match ban on 18:15 - Mar 8 with 5198 viewsDarran

5 match ban on 18:15 - Mar 8 by Glyn1

Good point well made, so I've changed my mind.

I've just checked and the last two matches are against Chelsea and Liverpool, so this really could be a game changer for them. But just imagine their outrage if they did go down.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 18:17]

Good man.

5 match ban on 18:17 - Mar 8 with 5189 viewsWarwickHunt

Merciless.
5 match ban on 18:39 - Mar 8 with 5130 viewsOldjack

Their style football got them up just like us. I'd rather one of the mega rich clubs to bite the bullet, Manure or Chelsea would have done nicely

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

5 match ban on 19:01 - Mar 8 with 5063 viewsjack2jack

5 match ban on 17:43 - Mar 8 by nantywatcher

Whether he ment it or not,only he will know for certain,someone said the other day,if it was his child or missus on the floor,would be have tired harder to miss the head stamp(no funnies please),like I said only he would know, Zlatans elbow however looked premeditated,you decide!
5 match ban on 19:11 - Mar 8 with 5030 viewsunion_jack

5 match ban on 19:01 - Mar 8 by jack2jack

Whether he ment it or not,only he will know for certain,someone said the other day,if it was his child or missus on the floor,would be have tired harder to miss the head stamp(no funnies please),like I said only he would know, Zlatans elbow however looked premeditated,you decide!

He meant it J2J without any shadow of a doubt. The analogy you used was good, of course he'd have missed his own child.

Dirty player. Hope they go down.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

5 match ban on 19:47 - Mar 8 with 4967 viewsMattG

5 match ban on 19:01 - Mar 8 by jack2jack

In rugby players can be done for reckless use of the boot - doesn't have to be deliberate, just reckless.

At the very least, Mings was reckless but I reckon it was deliberate too.
5 match ban on 19:52 - Mar 8 with 4952 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If you catch someone on the head with your boot accidentally in a game you stop and make sure he's OK. Mings ran on as though nothing had happened.

Guilty.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

5 match ban on 19:57 - Mar 8 with 4937 viewsBloodyhills

5 match ban on 18:02 - Mar 8 by Glyn1

It's very relevant to us. They are in our 'mini-league' at the bottom end of the table and I am hoping they lose all 5 games. I'd be very happy for us to climb above them and the more teams that are between us and the dropzone the better. :)
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 20:01]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

5 match ban on 20:02 - Mar 8 with 4921 viewsjack2jack

5 match ban on 19:52 - Mar 8 by Joe_bradshaw

If you catch someone on the head with your boot accidentally in a game you stop and make sure he's OK. Mings ran on as though nothing had happened.

Guilty.

That's exactly right JB. It was so obviously,a case of what me,oh bugger I didn't know scenario,doesn't excuse Zlatans actions either.
5 match ban on 20:12 - Mar 8 with 4901 viewsItchySphincter

5 match ban on 18:39 - Mar 8 by Oldjack

Their style football got them up just like us. I'd rather one of the mega rich clubs to bite the bullet, Manure or Chelsea would have done nicely

Soppy old sock. Support your own club.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

5 match ban on 20:22 - Mar 8 with 4866 viewsWarwickHunt

5 match ban on 20:12 - Mar 8 by ItchySphincter

Soppy old sock. Support your own club.

Which one?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024