Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Gibbs 23:03 - Mar 10 with 3035 viewsDr_Winston

An unsung hero?

Looks like complete control over defensive organisation has been taken away from Tony Roberts at least.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39231357

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nigel Gibbs on 23:11 - Mar 10 with 2997 viewsSwanjaxs

"since we've been here we have not conceded a single goal from a corner or a wide free kick" ..... 😕 lucky I'm not superstitious ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nigel Gibbs on 23:19 - Mar 10 with 2973 viewsJethroJack

Great that PC gives credit where credit is due.....no wonder team spirit & confidence has been transformed. Long may it last 😁
Nigel Gibbs on 07:57 - Mar 11 with 2792 viewsDr_Winston

Nigel Gibbs on 23:19 - Mar 10 by JethroJack

Great that PC gives credit where credit is due.....no wonder team spirit & confidence has been transformed. Long may it last 😁

Seems to be one hell of a man manager.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nigel Gibbs on 08:59 - Mar 11 with 2691 viewsJethroJack

Nigel Gibbs on 07:57 - Mar 11 by Dr_Winston

It (almost) makes me think that just staying up by the skin of our teeth rather than with room to spare would be preferable...just so we can hang onto PC for longer. Its clear that he's a rising star and will be in high demand.
Nigel Gibbs on 09:10 - Mar 11 with 2670 viewsoldcob

Nigel Gibbs on 07:57 - Mar 11 by Dr_Winston

Exactly what we needed for the past few years. Why he was rejected the first twice he applied is a mystery. Well done Huw.
Nigel Gibbs on 09:14 - Mar 11 with 2656 viewsDr_Winston

Nigel Gibbs on 09:10 - Mar 11 by oldcob

Exactly what we needed for the past few years. Why he was rejected the first twice he applied is a mystery. Well done Huw.

I think I read somewhere that the first time we talked to him was 2012, which means we chose Laudrup instead. Not going to quibble with that decision. Picking Bobbley ahead of him was absolute lunacy though.

Nigel Gibbs on 09:37 - Mar 11 with 2607 viewsWarwickHunt

Nigel Gibbs on 09:14 - Mar 11 by Dr_Winston

I think I read somewhere that the first time we talked to him was 2012, which means we chose Laudrup instead. Not going to quibble with that decision. Picking Bobbley ahead of him was absolute lunacy though.

Would love to know if Jenkins appointed him or was just a powerless yes man to the new owners.

Not sure which is worse though.
Nigel Gibbs on 09:49 - Mar 11 with 2575 viewsDr_Winston

Nigel Gibbs on 09:37 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

Would love to know if Jenkins appointed him or was just a powerless yes man to the new owners.

Have never felt that Jenkins was completely blameless in the Bradley appointment. We know he loves a bullshit merchant.

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Gibbs on 11:59 - Mar 11 with 2452 viewsjackal

Nigel Gibbs on 09:37 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

Anybody with a minuscule knowledge of football realised that the Bobbley appointment was a disaster waiting to happen.

Owners appointment I reckon.
Nigel Gibbs on 12:05 - Mar 11 with 2438 viewsWarwickHunt

Nigel Gibbs on 11:59 - Mar 11 by jackal

Anybody with a minuscule knowledge of football realised that the Bobbley appointment was a disaster waiting to happen.

I'm inclined to agree.
Nigel Gibbs on 13:36 - Mar 11 with 2330 viewsJethroJack

Nigel Gibbs on 11:59 - Mar 11 by jackal

You'd have thought that even the owners would have had some doubts at the interview when Brad referred to a "throw in" as an "ORM - Official Re-start Manoeuvre".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024