Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll call for Bournemouth 08:20 - Mar 13 with 3252 viewsEdmundo

Me + 4

Hope we get things sorted at the back and Llorente/Ollson are available, otherwise it may be a wasted trip!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Roll call for Bournemouth on 08:42 - Mar 13 with 3239 viewsAl_Bundy

Will be setting off for the ground at 5pm
Roll call for Bournemouth on 08:48 - Mar 13 with 3232 viewsshimmie

If 2 of your party pull out give us a shout mate. Still after 2 tickets.
Cheers
Roll call for Bournemouth on 12:12 - Mar 13 with 3144 viewsstevethejack

Roll call for Bournemouth on 08:48 - Mar 13 by shimmie

Cheers

B & B booked so unlikely.
Roll call for Bournemouth on 20:45 - Mar 13 with 3026 viewsepaul

Roll call for Bournemouth on 08:48 - Mar 13 by shimmie

Cheers

You should have given me a shout Luke Im not going and would have had 2 ja memberships available, remember next time

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:37 - Mar 13 with 2953 viewsTNT

Roll call for Bournemouth on 08:42 - Mar 13 by Al_Bundy

Will be setting off for the ground at 5pm

Apparently there's a road closure on the A34. Obviously you won't be travelling that way, but do you know anything about that?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:43 - Mar 13 with 2940 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:44 - Mar 13 with 2940 viewsAl_Bundy

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:37 - Mar 13 by TNT

Apparently there's a road closure on the A34. Obviously you won't be travelling that way, but do you know anything about that?

I will look into it and let you know. If it is it won't be the whole route of the A34.

If its the bottom end near Winchester you can come off the A34 and head for Romsey which is a commuter short cut in the evenings which brings you out by the M27 near the New Forest. This cuts out Southampton totally.
Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:51 - Mar 13 with 2928 viewsTNT

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:44 - Mar 13 by Al_Bundy

I will look into it and let you know. If it is it won't be the whole route of the A34.

If its the bottom end near Winchester you can come off the A34 and head for Romsey which is a commuter short cut in the evenings which brings you out by the M27 near the New Forest. This cuts out Southampton totally.

Top man! Keep us posted, Al.

Login to get fewer ads

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:41 - Mar 15 with 2765 viewsTNT

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:44 - Mar 13 by Al_Bundy

PM sent.

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:51 - Mar 15 with 2747 viewsEdmundo

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:37 - Mar 13 by TNT

Malborough-Salisbury-Bournemouth route should be a tidy drive and more enjoyable than a total motorway drive👍

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 2604 viewsTNT

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:51 - Mar 15 by Edmundo

Malborough-Salisbury-Bournemouth route should be a tidy drive and more enjoyable than a total motorway drive👍

Cheers mate.

Looking at the drive from Birmingham, so probably wouldn't follow that route though it does look like a tidy drive. Think there may be roadworks on the A338 too?

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:49 - Mar 16 with 2584 viewsAl_Bundy

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:51 - Mar 15 by Edmundo

That route is not great and can take an age if your not in any rush. There is roadworks in Tidworth that will hold you up and this route also takes your through the centre of Salisbury on a Saturday which again will slow you down further. If your coming from Bath/Warminster then you can access the Salisbury bypass straight down to Ringwood.

In all honesty.. your all better off going to Newbury on the M4 then drop down to Southampton then on to Bournemouth.

When I take in home matches this is the route I always take. I work in Devizes , Bath and Trowbridge weekly at take the A36 and it is a labouring route. Even if I go to Bristol I still go via Newbury from Bournemouth.

I wouldn't discount the M5 Taunton - Yeovil - Dorchester route. This is quite quick in the winter/spring months
Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:32 - Mar 17 with 2466 viewsLoyal

Back on the must win v Boro I think.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:34 - Mar 17 with 2465 viewsLoyal

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:49 - Mar 16 by Al_Bundy

That route is not great and can take an age if your not in any rush. There is roadworks in Tidworth that will hold you up and this route also takes your through the centre of Salisbury on a Saturday which again will slow you down further. If your coming from Bath/Warminster then you can access the Salisbury bypass straight down to Ringwood.

In all honesty.. your all better off going to Newbury on the M4 then drop down to Southampton then on to Bournemouth.

When I take in home matches this is the route I always take. I work in Devizes , Bath and Trowbridge weekly at take the A36 and it is a labouring route. Even if I go to Bristol I still go via Newbury from Bournemouth.

I wouldn't discount the M5 Taunton - Yeovil - Dorchester route. This is quite quick in the winter/spring months

Fair play Al, the winter nights etc ..... 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:02 - Mar 17 with 2427 viewsMattG

Anyone got any suggestions for parking? Don't mind a bit of a walk (up to 30 min) if that makes it easier. Cheers.
Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:28 - Mar 17 with 2401 viewsowainglyndwr

For the Jacks traveling with the families thee is a Harvester on the sea front
Roll call for Bournemouth on 05:55 - Mar 18 with 2336 viewsEdmundo

See you all there later, think we're meeting up in the local Wetherspoons. Good luck and let's hope for at least a point (I know we don't do draws!) or a sneaky one niller😁👍
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 5:58]

Roll call for Bournemouth on 06:01 - Mar 18 with 2333 viewsEdmundo

Roll call for Bournemouth on 21:49 - Mar 16 by Al_Bundy

Think we'll settle on A34, M27, A31, looks easier and slightly quicker👍

Roll call for Bournemouth on 08:28 - Mar 18 with 2269 viewsbuilthjack

Roll call for Bournemouth on 23:02 - Mar 17 by MattG

Anyone got any suggestions for parking? Don't mind a bit of a walk (up to 30 min) if that makes it easier. Cheers.

Huge car park next to ground. Takes 20 minutes or so to get out. It's about £3 from memory last year.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Roll call for Bournemouth on 08:54 - Mar 18 with 2239 viewsMattG

Roll call for Bournemouth on 08:28 - Mar 18 by builthjack

Huge car park next to ground. Takes 20 minutes or so to get out. It's about £3 from memory last year.

Cheers mate - only slight concern is that we don't leave Port Talbot until about midday (lad has insisted on playing for his team before we go) so hopefully won't get there too late.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024