Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons 09:57 - Mar 13 with 1547 viewsepaul

For technophobes

https://www.tvaddons.ag/kodi-addons-krypton/

It really is that simple

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:05 - Mar 13 with 1537 viewsLeonWasGod

Being a technocan'tbearsed , and looking to back out of Sky, what hardware do you need to set this up on? Just a TV, internet connection and a then an amazon firestick to load kodi onto?

And what about these noises that they're going to clamp down on streaming sites? Any likelihood of that happening?
Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:05 - Mar 13 with 1537 viewsSTID2017

Anyone buying Firestick / android box, worth investing in mini keyboard for typing in addresses and searches for fims / programmes etc.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:16 - Mar 13 with 1525 viewsSTID2017

Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:05 - Mar 13 by LeonWasGod

Being a technocan'tbearsed , and looking to back out of Sky, what hardware do you need to set this up on? Just a TV, internet connection and a then an amazon firestick to load kodi onto?

And what about these noises that they're going to clamp down on streaming sites? Any likelihood of that happening?

I use firestick , laptop, desktop, and android tablet - works fine on all of them.
Plus I believe Kodi works on Mac, IPad, etc.
I believe (don't know) that if a streaming site closes, others will open in their place.
Plus if it works for a year, the amount you'll have saved yourself, you can throw your firestick or android box in the bin.
Seems that it's the retailers of ready set up boxes that will be targeted. Kodi itself is not illegal - it's the addons, which as I say will IMHO keep reinventing themselves which are illegal

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:25 - Mar 13 with 1519 viewsLeonWasGod

Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:16 - Mar 13 by STID2017

I use firestick , laptop, desktop, and android tablet - works fine on all of them.
Plus I believe Kodi works on Mac, IPad, etc.
I believe (don't know) that if a streaming site closes, others will open in their place.
Plus if it works for a year, the amount you'll have saved yourself, you can throw your firestick or android box in the bin.
Seems that it's the retailers of ready set up boxes that will be targeted. Kodi itself is not illegal - it's the addons, which as I say will IMHO keep reinventing themselves which are illegal

Ok, thanks. I'll get a firestick and have a play around.
Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:34 - Mar 13 with 1505 viewsepaul

Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:25 - Mar 13 by LeonWasGod

Ok, thanks. I'll get a firestick and have a play around.

Yes can be downloaded to virtually any device. I have it on all mines including firestick for my tv. A simple search on Google how to download it to firestick will take seconds,but then you can uses the principles set out in the link.

Get a subscription , I have streamtvbox 74 quid a year, it's awesome all HD all channels and you can use it like a sky tv guide.( I put how to do that on fathys thread yesterday) There are other subscription options monthly 3 monthly etc. There are also other subscription services as well.

If anyone wants any help installing etc always happy to help, but it's that easy you should be able to do it yourself

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 11:35 - Mar 13 with 1465 viewsLeonWasGod

Easiest guide for installing kodi and addons on 10:34 - Mar 13 by epaul

Yes can be downloaded to virtually any device. I have it on all mines including firestick for my tv. A simple search on Google how to download it to firestick will take seconds,but then you can uses the principles set out in the link.

Get a subscription , I have streamtvbox 74 quid a year, it's awesome all HD all channels and you can use it like a sky tv guide.( I put how to do that on fathys thread yesterday) There are other subscription options monthly 3 monthly etc. There are also other subscription services as well.

If anyone wants any help installing etc always happy to help, but it's that easy you should be able to do it yourself

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024