Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald ducked again 23:09 - Mar 15 with 1533 viewsDJack

Made me smile...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39287656

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Donald ducked again on 08:58 - Mar 16 with 1459 viewsPegojack

Me too, I laughed my socks off watching him at that Nashville rally this morning on the news .

His wig was almost vertical, there was so much steam coming out of his ears. The backroom boys must have schooled him for hours in order to pronounce a five syllable word, the big feckin' plum.
Donald ducked again on 11:21 - Mar 16 with 1430 viewsPrivate_Partz

Donald ducked again on 08:58 - Mar 16 by Pegojack

Me too, I laughed my socks off watching him at that Nashville rally this morning on the news .

His wig was almost vertical, there was so much steam coming out of his ears. The backroom boys must have schooled him for hours in order to pronounce a five syllable word, the big feckin' plum.

It's good fun isn't it? The man can't stop campaigning. He thinks bluster, name calling and bullying will get him his way.
Compromise and negotiation are not in his rule book.
I am not sure what will do for him first. A bullet or a heart attack. I hope he survives, I would not wish that on anyone. Hopefully the American electorate will have seen sense by the time the next vote comes up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Donald ducked again on 11:31 - Mar 16 with 1420 viewsPegojack

Cue the Planet Swans Nazis, come on boys, your turn......
Donald ducked again on 11:39 - Mar 16 with 1407 viewsLeonWasGod

Donald ducked again on 11:31 - Mar 16 by Pegojack

Donald ducked again on 13:05 - Mar 16 with 1372 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald ducked again on 11:31 - Mar 16 by Pegojack

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald ducked again on 16:32 - Mar 16 with 1318 viewsShaky

Speak of the devil... .

EXCLUSIVE: Nazi-Allied Group Claims Top Trump Aide Sebastian Gorka As Sworn Member

Sebastian Gorka, President Trump’s top counter-terrorism adviser, is a formal member of a Hungarian far-right group that is listed by the U.S. State Department as having been “under the direction of the Nazi Government of Germany” during World War II, leaders of the organization have told the Forward.

Full story: http://forward.com/news/national/366181/exclusive-nazi-allied-group-claims-top-t

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Donald ducked again on 13:41 - Mar 17 with 1232 viewsShaky

Donald ducked again on 16:32 - Mar 16 by Shaky

Speak of the devil... .

EXCLUSIVE: Nazi-Allied Group Claims Top Trump Aide Sebastian Gorka As Sworn Member

Sebastian Gorka, President Trump’s top counter-terrorism adviser, is a formal member of a Hungarian far-right group that is listed by the U.S. State Department as having been “under the direction of the Nazi Government of Germany” during World War II, leaders of the organization have told the Forward.

Full story: http://forward.com/news/national/366181/exclusive-nazi-allied-group-claims-top-t

Any comment on this Tummer?

Of course there is as yet no independent confirmation of this story, despite the fact that Gorka has directed all questions about it to the White House lawyers; not a good sign I would have thought.

And isn't there also a story going around about him not having received security clearance? See for example this https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/03/the-curious-case-of-sebastian-gorka-trumps-

But as a general hypothetical matter, do you have a problem with a key member of the government being linked to a fascist totalitarian party.

Or do you think it is a perfectly valid expression of democracy? Genuine question open to anybody.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Donald ducked again on 14:15 - Mar 17 with 1216 viewsLohengrin

Donald ducked again on 13:41 - Mar 17 by Shaky

Of course there is as yet no independent confirmation of this story, despite the fact that Gorka has directed all questions about it to the White House lawyers; not a good sign I would have thought.

And isn't there also a story going around about him not having received security clearance? See for example this https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/03/the-curious-case-of-sebastian-gorka-trumps-

But as a general hypothetical matter, do you have a problem with a key member of the government being linked to a fascist totalitarian party.

Or do you think it is a perfectly valid expression of democracy? Genuine question open to anybody.

"linked to a fascist totalitarian party."

Where's this coming from, Shaky? Do you imagine many on here even knew what Vitez is/was until reading the forum? To link the order explicitly with Nazi Germany is not unlike linking British servicemen to Stalin because of ties between the UK and the Soviet in the period '41 to 45.

I wonder if an old boy is spotted at the Cenotaph in November sporting the Ushakov medal the press are going to start screaming that the wearer is a supporter of the Red Terror? I can't see it myself. Can you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Donald ducked again on 15:47 - Mar 17 with 1178 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald ducked again on 13:41 - Mar 17 by Shaky

A Nazi ally in the Trump White House? Seems like the type of sensational story the major media would jump all over.

Or at least something more substantial than whatever the hell "forward.com" is.

There were a lot of random fringe website stories linking Obama to crazy far-left wing stuff too over the last 8 years. Never paid any attention to any of that, either.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 15:50]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald ducked again on 16:06 - Mar 17 with 1159 viewsLohengrin

Donald ducked again on 15:47 - Mar 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

A Nazi ally in the Trump White House? Seems like the type of sensational story the major media would jump all over.

There were a lot of random fringe website stories linking Obama to crazy far-left wing stuff too over the last 8 years. Never paid any attention to any of that, either.

"Or at least something more substantial than whatever the hell "forward.com" is."

I can tell you what it is, Tum, if you fancy a laugh? It's the 21st Century on-line presence of the New York paper that started life as the Yiddish language newspaper Forverts. Founded by and for Red Russian emigres.

This will tickle you, I'm sure...

"At the peak of its popularity, the Forward erected a ten-story office building at 175 East Broadway on the Lower East Side, designed by architect George Boehm and completed in 1912. It was a prime location, across the street from Seward Park. The building was embellished with marble columns and panels and stained glass windows. The facade features carved bas relief portraits of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels."

Be a bit like John Hanning Speke, Tum....consider the source!

EDIT: The gruesome twosome themselves...
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 16:19]

Donald ducked again on 08:51 - Mar 18 with 1045 viewsShaky

Donald ducked again on 15:47 - Mar 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ok, Tummer, so I made it clear the charge was not proven and asked for a response to a hypothetical question, which to be crystal clear you are evading.

Loh, so you're dismissing these claims on account of the source being just a bunch of yids!

Did it ever occur to you that

"The majority of the real estate owned by Jews that were deported after the German occupation of Hungary went to organizations supportive of the collaborationist regime, including the Order of Vitéz and its members.[8][9][10]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Vit%C3%A9z

The untermenschen might actually have some kind of inside track on these matters.

By all means keep **digging**, though.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Donald ducked again on 09:50 - Mar 18 with 1023 viewsHumpty

C'mon chaps. We shouldn't be talking about what happens in America.

Trump voters don't like it. They don't like people laughing at them.
Donald ducked again on 12:21 - Mar 18 with 992 viewsLohengrin

Donald ducked again on 08:51 - Mar 18 by Shaky

Ok, Tummer, so I made it clear the charge was not proven and asked for a response to a hypothetical question, which to be crystal clear you are evading.

Loh, so you're dismissing these claims on account of the source being just a bunch of yids!

Did it ever occur to you that

"The majority of the real estate owned by Jews that were deported after the German occupation of Hungary went to organizations supportive of the collaborationist regime, including the Order of Vitéz and its members.[8][9][10]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Vit%C3%A9z

The untermenschen might actually have some kind of inside track on these matters.

By all means keep **digging**, though.

Hardly needed to dig at all, Shaky. No need for a shovel. I checked out your source and am left wondering why you cut your quotation as abruptly as you did when the very next lines go on to say... "Hungarian expert on the Order of Vitéz, historian Róbert Kerepeszki has stressed that there were ruptures in the organization of the Order of Vitéz on the question of Nazism during the war, many of them died fighting against Hungarian Nazis.

I was dismissive, old son, because doctrinaire communists wouldn't be anybody's first port of call as an asseverator of historical verity. I'm tickled they would be yours.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024