Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olsson Out For Saturday 15:12 - Mar 16 with 3353 viewsTheKirkyLife

Fernando and Kyle should be okay which is a relief. I have faith in Kingsley at least to fill the void at LB.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:13 - Mar 16 with 3133 viewsperchrockjack

Big blow.

At least Taylor won't be replacing

Strangely ,now, naughton is key. He needs to man up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:20 - Mar 16 with 3101 viewsjack247

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:13 - Mar 16 by perchrockjack

Big blow.

It is a big blow. Olssons overlapping runs are a big part of our counterattacking threat. Kingsley is at least a good deputy.

Naughton has made a couple of shocking moments, but isn't as bad as he is made out to be on here.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:21 - Mar 16 with 3091 viewsmonmouth

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:13 - Mar 16 by perchrockjack

Big blow.

So the bastard Hull kickers and their supporting ref do for one of our players after all then. Deliberate targeting of soft tissue. They disgust me. Hope Kingsley can get his best boots on, and that we bloody well don't get any further fullback injuries during the game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:24 - Mar 16 with 3066 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:20 - Mar 16 by jack247

It is a big blow. Olssons overlapping runs are a big part of our counterattacking threat. Kingsley is at least a good deputy.

Naughton has made a couple of shocking moments, but isn't as bad as he is made out to be on here.

Agreed - Olsson and Carroll have been a great duo over there in the final third.

Maybe he will dabble with the central midfield as a result, and give Ki a shot.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:30 - Mar 16 with 3041 viewsPegojack

Gutted, but it could have been worse. Kingsley has shown he can step up to the plate. Let's hope for a performance like against West Ham away last season.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:53 - Mar 16 with 2966 viewsLoyal

Huge blow, game changer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:01 - Mar 16 with 2790 viewsvetchonian

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:53 - Mar 16 by Loyal

Huge blow, game changer.

No its not because as long as we keep our shape it doesnt matter who is playing in the slot and after all we have a left back to fill the position whihc is where he normally plays but according to some on here it doent matter who fills the hole as long as the shape is kept. This is true to a degree but natural postional sense becomes instilled over years and this will affect shape but try telling that to some!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:07 - Mar 16 with 2772 viewsRuDeMan1970

FECKING HULL

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Login to get fewer ads

Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:12 - Mar 16 with 2754 viewsAl_Bundy

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:24 - Mar 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Agreed - Olsson and Carroll have been a great duo over there in the final third.

Maybe he will dabble with the central midfield as a result, and give Ki a shot.

Ki has nowhere near the work rate to compete against Bournemouth
Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:43 - Mar 16 with 2693 viewsJackFish

Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:01 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

No its not because as long as we keep our shape it doesnt matter who is playing in the slot and after all we have a left back to fill the position whihc is where he normally plays but according to some on here it doent matter who fills the hole as long as the shape is kept. This is true to a degree but natural postional sense becomes instilled over years and this will affect shape but try telling that to some!

Kinglsey will do a job but he's not exactly great going forward, definitely not in the same league as what Olsson usually provides. At least Llorente and Naughton are back, we'd have had a bigger problem without those two IMO.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:46 - Mar 16 with 2683 viewsKGriz16

HUGE loss. Expect Bournmouth to send most of their attacks down the right as Siggy likes to drift inside.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:52 - Mar 16 with 2659 viewsWhiterockin

Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:43 - Mar 16 by JackFish

Kinglsey will do a job but he's not exactly great going forward, definitely not in the same league as what Olsson usually provides. At least Llorente and Naughton are back, we'd have had a bigger problem without those two IMO.

I always thought that going forward was the strongest part of Kingsley's game.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 18:03 - Mar 16 with 2620 viewsFlashberryjack

Of course it matters, it's not all about keeping our shape either, Taylor kept our shape well but was f*cking useless in all other departments.

Olsson will be a big loss for us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Olsson Out For Saturday on 18:20 - Mar 16 with 2560 viewsoldcob

Olsson Out For Saturday on 18:03 - Mar 16 by Flashberryjack

Of course it matters, it's not all about keeping our shape either, Taylor kept our shape well but was f*cking useless in all other departments.

One of our best players since we signed him.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 18:24 - Mar 16 with 2538 viewsowainglyndwr

Hull done a number on us, ruffed the players and I feel deliberately out to get some injured.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:21 - Mar 16 with 2413 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Olsson Out For Saturday on 15:21 - Mar 16 by monmouth

So the bastard Hull kickers and their supporting ref do for one of our players after all then. Deliberate targeting of soft tissue. They disgust me. Hope Kingsley can get his best boots on, and that we bloody well don't get any further fullback injuries during the game.

Are you forgetting Rangel as well, I know he is second string but even so they did him as well.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:35 - Mar 16 with 2362 viewsFlashberryjack

Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:21 - Mar 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you forgetting Rangel as well, I know he is second string but even so they did him as well.

Can't say I noticed that, thought Rangel just turned awkwardly when he went down, it didn't appear to me that a Hull player touched him, I may be wrong though.

Hello

Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:38 - Mar 16 with 2349 viewsoldcob

Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:35 - Mar 16 by Flashberryjack

Can't say I noticed that, thought Rangel just turned awkwardly when he went down, it didn't appear to me that a Hull player touched him, I may be wrong though.

You're right. The pitch did for Angel.
Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:46 - Mar 16 with 2325 viewspencoedjack

Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:52 - Mar 16 by Whiterockin

I always thought that going forward was the strongest part of Kingsley's game.

Agree an excellent crosser of the ball

Llorente (if fit) hopefully on the end of a couple
Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:47 - Mar 16 with 2320 viewsFlashberryjack

Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:38 - Mar 16 by oldcob

You're right. The pitch did for Angel.

A Rugby game played on the pitch the previous day was f*cking crazy.

I know it was the same for both sides, but I thought it suited their game more than it did ours.

Hello

Olsson Out For Saturday on 19:51 - Mar 16 with 2309 viewsLoyal

Well, I disagree, Olson provides more than shape, he also scores goals.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Olsson Out For Saturday on 21:10 - Mar 16 with 2129 viewsSmellyplumz

Olsson Out For Saturday on 18:24 - Mar 16 by owainglyndwr

Hull done a number on us, ruffed the players and I feel deliberately out to get some injured.

Always been part of the game so why dont we do it? Could well be the difference between staying or going down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Olsson Out For Saturday on 22:06 - Mar 16 with 2043 viewsvetchonian

Olsson Out For Saturday on 18:03 - Mar 16 by Flashberryjack

Try telling that to the ressurection

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Olsson Out For Saturday on 03:21 - Mar 17 with 1861 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Olsson Out For Saturday on 17:12 - Mar 16 by Al_Bundy

Ki has nowhere near the work rate to compete against Bournemouth

That's probably true (though if he came back as 14-15 Ki...), but also getting back to my initial impulse behind benching Carroll, who's to say Kingsley will offer nothing going forward like NO did? Remembering now how he looked going forward at the end of last season. And that was with none of the MF's offering him much link up play.

SK though might be a little rusty himself. Hope he's just chomping at the bit after being left out most of the season.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 3:24]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Olsson Out For Saturday on 06:36 - Mar 17 with 1798 viewsoldcob

Olsson Out For Saturday on 03:21 - Mar 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

That's probably true (though if he came back as 14-15 Ki...), but also getting back to my initial impulse behind benching Carroll, who's to say Kingsley will offer nothing going forward like NO did? Remembering now how he looked going forward at the end of last season. And that was with none of the MF's offering him much link up play.

SK though might be a little rusty himself. Hope he's just chomping at the bit after being left out most of the season.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 3:24]

Ki is probably our most talented player technically. Just needs a bit of 'nasty' about him and increase his work rate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024