Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement 19:28 - Mar 18 with 2465 viewsEilian

He's got to hold his hand up and take full responsibility for this one.

Wrong set up and mentality. Piss poor.

It is beyond doubt that poor recruitment has put this club in the position it is in.

So very frustrating.
Paul Clement on 19:34 - Mar 18 with 2424 viewsjack247

Overall, he has been great for us. Very poor last two games though. The worrying thing is there were big chunks of each half we seem to have gone through the motions without any real belief or desire. Where was the fighting spirit we showed at City and Liverpool, or Burnley at home?

I know he has been very unlucky with injuries to fullbacks, I know he has some credit in the bank, but if Bob Bradley had picked Fer at right back and he ended up,playing like that, he would have been (justifiably) slaughtered
Paul Clement on 19:36 - Mar 18 with 2412 viewsSmellyplumz

Spot on op

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul Clement on 19:38 - Mar 18 with 2382 viewsjojaca

We were full of confidence going into Hull game, we should gone there with high tempo and gone for the kill from the first whistle. This slow laboured approach has pissed me off and we are stuck in this negative mentality all game then.

Even when you know, you never know?

Paul Clement on 19:55 - Mar 18 with 2233 viewsDrGonzo

Why we continue to isolate our best player on the left wing I do not know. Starting out without two proper wingers surrenders all intent.

Clement is worryingly cautious.
Paul Clement on 19:57 - Mar 18 with 2217 views3swan

Paul Clement on 19:38 - Mar 18 by jojaca

We were full of confidence going into Hull game, we should gone there with high tempo and gone for the kill from the first whistle. This slow laboured approach has pissed me off and we are stuck in this negative mentality all game then.

Hasn't that been his tactics since day one? Keep it tight in the first half and hope then to do something in the second.

It can work but that means players need to be mentally strong, and I don't think the squad has it
Paul Clement on 20:03 - Mar 18 with 2146 views1jack

Paul Clement on 19:57 - Mar 18 by 3swan

Hasn't that been his tactics since day one? Keep it tight in the first half and hope then to do something in the second.

It can work but that means players need to be mentally strong, and I don't think the squad has it

PC isn't to blame, the piss poor squad from Hj's penny pinching and trousering of money by the old board is to blame.
Bunch of fcuking vvankers.
Paul Clement on 20:06 - Mar 18 with 2103 views3swan

Paul Clement on 20:03 - Mar 18 by 1jack

PC isn't to blame, the piss poor squad from Hj's penny pinching and trousering of money by the old board is to blame.

Agree, this wasn't having a go at Clement as he has what he has.

Posted in another thread that it's down to the last 2 to 3 years of ineptitude
Paul Clement on 20:06 - Mar 18 with 2092 viewsraynor94

Eleven games under Bradley are to blame, if Clement had been in charge of those games, we would be safe by now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement on 20:07 - Mar 18 with 2078 viewsjack247

Paul Clement on 19:55 - Mar 18 by DrGonzo

Why we continue to isolate our best player on the left wing I do not know. Starting out without two proper wingers surrenders all intent.

Clement is worryingly cautious.

We don't. At least we don't when we are in possession and attacking. When it works, he cuts infield far more often than a genuine winger would. Carroll and Olsson make runs outside him. When the whole team doesn't click, it just looks like he is isolated.
Paul Clement on 20:07 - Mar 18 with 2078 viewsSwanzay

Paul Clement on 20:03 - Mar 18 by 1jack

Totally agree with this, its a legacy of the sell outs!
Paul Clement on 20:12 - Mar 18 with 2030 viewsperchrockjack

It's Jenkins legacy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Clement on 20:22 - Mar 18 with 1956 viewsRogerstone

HJ and his cronies are to blame. Shite recruitment in the summer.

Hope they feel proud of themselves!

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024