Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 22:22 - Mar 18 with 4267 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:39]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Ki on 22:27 - Mar 18 with 3819 viewsItchySphincter

Like a well polished turd.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 22:28 - Mar 18 with 3814 viewsdameedna

Got 4 sensational tackles/ interceptions in and unlucky with the yellow
Ki on 22:29 - Mar 18 with 3808 viewsNeathJack

I thought he brought nothing to the party whatsoever, personally. Apart from the usual twisting and turning with the ball holding possession and then passing it sideways or backwards.
Ki on 22:35 - Mar 18 with 3791 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 22:29 - Mar 18 by NeathJack

I thought he brought nothing to the party whatsoever, personally. Apart from the usual twisting and turning with the ball holding possession and then passing it sideways or backwards.

We're never more pedestrian, negative and gutless than when Ki is in the side.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 22:35 - Mar 18 with 3791 viewsPozuelosSideys

He was the best of the 3. However, he takes too long on the ball - we need to move it quicker. We looked better when the side had lots of energy in prvious games, that seems to have disappeared.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

N/A. on 22:36 - Mar 18 with 3782 viewsHuw57

Ki on 22:35 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

He was the best of the 3. However, he takes too long on the ball - we need to move it quicker. We looked better when the side had lots of energy in prvious games, that seems to have disappeared.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:06]

N/A. on 22:38 - Mar 18 with 3768 viewsHuw57

Ki on 22:29 - Mar 18 by NeathJack

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:05]

Ki on 22:41 - Mar 18 with 3759 viewsNeathJack

N/A. on 22:38 - Mar 18 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:05]

I thought the other two were both below par. Cork is never going to set the world alight, but that's just due to his role. He did reasonably well enough. Carroll seemed to miss the link up with Olsson and was pretty anonymous for the most part.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 22:43 - Mar 18 with 3749 viewslonglostjack

Classy player and for once seemed prepared to get stuck in. Pity Fernandez couldn't read the game as well as Ki did today.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ki on 22:45 - Mar 18 with 3742 viewsPozuelosSideys

N/A. on 22:36 - Mar 18 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:06]

I dont like slating players, but watching that today made me want to see the back of Cork, Fernandez and Ayew in the summer. Utter disgrace.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ki on 22:55 - Mar 18 with 3711 viewsmarchamjack

there is no-one better in out side at twisting and turning and twisting again and getting precisely nowhere than Ki

one of the worst players today (there were a few candidates in fairness) I've really seen enough of him now that I'd genuinely like to see him shipped out next season. Just cannot be relied upon when needed. Enough.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ki on 23:39 - Mar 18 with 3652 viewsshimmie

Ki on 22:41 - Mar 18 by NeathJack

I thought the other two were both below par. Cork is never going to set the world alight, but that's just due to his role. He did reasonably well enough. Carroll seemed to miss the link up with Olsson and was pretty anonymous for the most part.

No he didn't the mans a f£cking cowards who shirks responsibility to a greater degree than any other player I've seen in a swans shirt during our time in the prem. Simply avoids being in a position to receive the ball. The antithesis of leon.
Ki on 23:41 - Mar 18 with 3642 viewsandrew

Ki on 22:43 - Mar 18 by longlostjack

Classy player and for once seemed prepared to get stuck in. Pity Fernandez couldn't read the game as well as Ki did today.

Cork is an absolute disgrace of a football player, lazy and talentless.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Ki on 23:44 - Mar 18 with 3623 viewsPokerface

Ki on 23:41 - Mar 18 by andrew

Cork is an absolute disgrace of a football player, lazy and talentless.

Ki played and Leon on the bench. Clement needs to have a rethink.

Is Curtis around to give advice ?

Clement needs help.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Ki on 23:47 - Mar 18 with 3611 viewsUplandsJack

I would of started Ki at full back and had Fer in the midfield role if we were going with that starting 11.....
Fer doesn't have a defensive bone in his body where as Ki I believe could have done certainly no worse at full back.
We would have then at least had a bit more bite in the middle of the park and not been played through so easily...

Clement dropped a big boll@ck today.... Let's hope he learned from it and it hasn't cost us too dearly....
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 23:49]
Ki on 23:50 - Mar 18 with 3599 viewsdameedna

He plans further forward than Leon or Cork

He plays the fulcrum for north korea as we know and their play is technical and imo pedestrian to a large extent as they regarly play the underdog

This game had 3 0 all over it and so it turns out

Ki had a good game defensively they were all sadly lacking going forward except Ayew who given the freedom of bournemouths or Hulls 442 started would fit in better

Ki got stuck in today I wont be the only one to give him credit
Ki on 23:59 - Mar 18 with 3581 viewsTheKirkyLife

Ki on 22:55 - Mar 18 by marchamjack

there is no-one better in out side at twisting and turning and twisting again and getting precisely nowhere than Ki

one of the worst players today (there were a few candidates in fairness) I've really seen enough of him now that I'd genuinely like to see him shipped out next season. Just cannot be relied upon when needed. Enough.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Ki on 01:31 - Mar 19 with 3499 viewsbathgatejack

Ki on 23:59 - Mar 18 by TheKirkyLife

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Would everybody stop talking Shite. We were Fuking shite and ki obviously didn't make any difference to this Shit team that isn't gonna change fukall this season. It's the same bunch of kunts bob had. SHITE. HJ Mess that's Wat it is and it's gonna take a few seasons to get the shite out. So stop being Fukin stupid and be honest with yourself and please don't get carried away when we win 1fukin game and think we're Fukin real Madrid. We are Fuking shite mate end off
Ki on 03:34 - Mar 19 with 3459 viewsLoyal

Ki on 01:31 - Mar 19 by bathgatejack

Would everybody stop talking Shite. We were Fuking shite and ki obviously didn't make any difference to this Shit team that isn't gonna change fukall this season. It's the same bunch of kunts bob had. SHITE. HJ Mess that's Wat it is and it's gonna take a few seasons to get the shite out. So stop being Fukin stupid and be honest with yourself and please don't get carried away when we win 1fukin game and think we're Fukin real Madrid. We are Fuking shite mate end off

You deserve your opinion mate, you travel loads to watch the swans, it's a shame those fcking bellends who wear our clubs shirt haven't got the same commitment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 06:04 - Mar 19 with 3427 viewsbuilthjack

Ki on 23:44 - Mar 18 by Pokerface

Ki played and Leon on the bench. Clement needs to have a rethink.

Is Curtis around to give advice ?

Clement needs help.

No, but his boy is

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ki on 08:44 - Mar 19 with 3334 viewskarnataka

Ki on 22:41 - Mar 18 by NeathJack

I think Carroll also missed his minder, Fer. Think they play well together and Fer has improved since Carroll joined us. Taking Fer out of his midfield role meant we lost any physicality in the middle of the pitch which reduced Carroll's effectiveness as he had to spend more time doing things he's physically not suited to and Ki was never going to provide that.
Ki on 09:00 - Mar 19 with 3297 viewsAngelRangelQS

It's hardly a compliment saying he was better than jack f*cking Cork.

I could have turned up and played better than him and I'd been drinking since lunch time. Total talentless, cowardly, waste of space. The fact he's captain of a premier league side is a joke. He wouldnt even get into anyone else's team. Pure shiiite
Ki on 10:09 - Mar 19 with 3225 viewsnantywatcher

Ki on 09:00 - Mar 19 by AngelRangelQS

It's hardly a compliment saying he was better than jack f*cking Cork.

I could have turned up and played better than him and I'd been drinking since lunch time. Total talentless, cowardly, waste of space. The fact he's captain of a premier league side is a joke. He wouldnt even get into anyone else's team. Pure shiiite

What a disgraceful post - should be ashamed of yourself.
On another note I'm gutted that Fulton seems to have been cast aside, he didn't look out of place when he played.
Ki on 10:10 - Mar 19 with 3221 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ki on 10:09 - Mar 19 by nantywatcher

What a disgraceful post - should be ashamed of yourself.
On another note I'm gutted that Fulton seems to have been cast aside, he didn't look out of place when he played.

Sorry Mrs Cork
Ki on 10:10 - Mar 19 with 3219 viewsAl_Bundy

Ki running around side to side looking skilful is pretty irrelevant when firstly you don't link up well with Carroll, play very few balls through the channels to Ayew or support and link up with Llorente. Taking Fer out of midfield was an extremely poor decision trying to solve one problem but creating an even more critical problem in midfield was very naïve. We could have gone with Ki at RB and kept Fer in the middle which i'm sure would have worked better.

At the back, Fernandes is making glaring errors again and Mawson i'm sure will be a big player for us learning his trade. Kingsley is not good enough and always looks out of his depth and his crossing yesterday was woeful.

Out of our wide players, we are top heavy in mediocre ! personally I would have kept Ayew on yesterday as I thought when he started cutting in second half he looked a threat. Narsingh was a passenger and even let Bournemouth players walk past him with ease.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024