Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow 22:36 - Mar 19 with 5902 viewsNeathJack

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 22:44 - Mar 19 with 2821 viewsSwanjaxs

Great news, now get the tidal lagoon off the starting block and we're up and running 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 22:47 - Mar 19 with 2807 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done all those involved.

Badly needed investment at last.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 22:56 - Mar 19 with 2782 viewsBigPhilG

Hope it's true but I'll believe it when I see it
Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 22:59 - Mar 19 with 2762 viewsDarran

Are they still building the music arena etc. because no fuçker goes to Cardiff so why they think bands will come to Swansea is bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:10 - Mar 19 with 2750 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 22:59 - Mar 19 by Darran

Are they still building the music arena etc. because no fuçker goes to Cardiff so why they think bands will come to Swansea is bizarre.

Sharleen Spiteri was in Swansea last week mind!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:18 - Mar 19 with 2723 viewsDarran

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:10 - Mar 19 by Swanjaxs

Sharleen Spiteri was in Swansea last week mind!

Yeah she's she likes Swansea she was there for a secret gig 18 months ago too.
I was there.

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:23 - Mar 19 with 2725 viewsEbo

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:18 - Mar 19 by Darran

I was there.

Her band played new high st venue on the weekend.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:26 - Mar 19 with 2723 viewsKilkennyjack

I was there.

How did you know about it if it was secret ?

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:28 - Mar 19 with 2720 viewsSwanjaxs

I was there.

Texas were quality back in the day and would have given my left bollox to have seen SS last week .... and I don't mind admitting 👍
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 23:29]

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:42 - Mar 19 with 2701 viewsnice_to_michu

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 22:59 - Mar 19 by Darran

It's not going to be used just for music though is it.....
Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:44 - Mar 19 with 2697 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:42 - Mar 19 by nice_to_michu

What would it be used for that would not be better off held in the larger city of Cardiff?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:48 - Mar 19 with 2695 viewsWingstandwood

Fantastic news any politicians/political party(s) that may have movers and shakers/significant contributors to this? You deserve the well deserved praise.

It will be quite interesting who is going to get the acclaim/credit for this? Welsh Assembly or Westminster or both? It looks like the Conservatives have taken the early initiative to get the credit/acclaim and media attention with the prime minister coming to Swansea.

Argus!

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:51 - Mar 19 with 2683 viewsNeathJack

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:44 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What would it be used for that would not be better off held in the larger city of Cardiff?

Poor effort.

3/10.
Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:55 - Mar 19 with 2677 viewsSwanjaxs

Bit disappointed that Theresa May is doing the unveiling tbh, what have the Conservatives ever done for us?.... Dafydd Iwan would have been my choice 😎

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:00 - Mar 20 with 2653 viewsDarran

Exhibition Centre bit of whatever the fuçk it is then why are they going to travel this far west when they don't go to Cardiff?

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:03 - Mar 20 with 2654 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea Beer Festival too 👍🍺

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:09 - Mar 20 with 2644 viewsraynor94

I always knew Carwyn and the WAG wouldn't let us down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:11 - Mar 20 with 2634 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 23:51 - Mar 19 by NeathJack

Poor effort.

3/10.

No it is not. I am positive we could not come up with 52 events that it would hold a year. We'd probably struggle to come up with half that. It could be used maybe once every fortnight or three weeks, and that would likely be for wedding fairs or small beer festivals. We do not need such a venue.

Most bands capable of drawing 2 or 3,000 will use the Great Hall in Cardiff. Then there is the Motorpoint Arena, CCS and Millenium stadium for increasingly larger events.

It would be a waste of money.

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:14 - Mar 20 with 2627 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:11 - Mar 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No it is not. I am positive we could not come up with 52 events that it would hold a year. We'd probably struggle to come up with half that. It could be used maybe once every fortnight or three weeks, and that would likely be for wedding fairs or small beer festivals. We do not need such a venue.

Most bands capable of drawing 2 or 3,000 will use the Great Hall in Cardiff. Then there is the Motorpoint Arena, CCS and Millenium stadium for increasingly larger events.

Load of bolloxs! The Somethings would max it out after eVery Swans home game!!! FAct 🤘

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:14 - Mar 20 with 2623 viewsBanosswan

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:11 - Mar 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yeah it's all just bands.

Not comedians, tribute acts, conferences, exhibitions, local events etc.....

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:17 - Mar 20 with 2611 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:14 - Mar 20 by Banosswan

All would use such a venue I agree. However they would most likely use the venue already built in Cardiff. Such events do not happen in every single city in the UK. They will be held at one city per geographic area. Why would they choose Swansea over Cardiff?

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:22 - Mar 20 with 2602 viewsBanosswan

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:17 - Mar 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

All would use such a venue I agree. However they would most likely use the venue already built in Cardiff. Such events do not happen in every single city in the UK. They will be held at one city per geographic area. Why would they choose Swansea over Cardiff?

Why wouldn't they?
Seaside city.
Premier league football team.
All bollocks such as that.

You do realise who has played the liberty over the last few years?

You want to look at who Pontardawe arts centre have had recently. Artists like a variety of venues, small and large.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:30 - Mar 20 with 2594 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:14 - Mar 20 by Banosswan

Swansea beer festival
Bumbles of Mumbles
Eastside Jazz band parade
Bobby Prentis (local comedian)
The Cwmdonking Park Bowls Club AGM.....

Take your rose tinted Carduff glasses off DYSS ffs cos Swansea is on the march 👊

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:30 - Mar 20 with 2592 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:22 - Mar 20 by Banosswan

Why wouldn't they?
Seaside city.
Premier league football team.
All bollocks such as that.

You do realise who has played the liberty over the last few years?

You want to look at who Pontardawe arts centre have had recently. Artists like a variety of venues, small and large.

Yeah I realise who has played at The Liberty over the past few years. One big band/singer every other year.

Likely occurring every other year because the area does not have enough people who can spend £50+ to see a big band or comedian every week.

Those who can afford it will and do travel to Cardiff.

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:36 - Mar 20 with 2584 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea Bay City Deal to be signed tomorrow on 00:30 - Mar 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yeah I realise who has played at The Liberty over the past few years. One big band/singer every other year.

Likely occurring every other year because the area does not have enough people who can spend £50+ to see a big band or comedian every week.

Those who can afford it will and do travel to Cardiff.

How very dare you! I have 50 of my Swansea pounds that i would gladly pay to charity to punch you on the nose for disrespecting my City! 😠

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024