Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now TV? 21:54 - Mar 20 with 2312 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

What's your views?
Now TV? on 22:44 - Mar 20 with 2282 viewsowainglyndwr

I have been thinking of finishing with Sky and getting now TV .
What I can see is the same sort of package would cost me £85 instead of £130 per month.
Family watch different things around the house.
Now TV? on 22:57 - Mar 20 with 2262 viewsepaul

Now TV? on 22:44 - Mar 20 by owainglyndwr

What I can see is the same sort of package would cost me £85 instead of £130 per month.

Streamtvbox 74 quid a year get all sky channels all live sport, 3pm kick offs, ppvs , sky tv guide style layout, you will need something like a firestick to download kodi, then add it but thats easy

There are other pay addons that offer similar

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Now TV? on 08:38 - Mar 21 with 2127 viewsowainglyndwr

Now TV? on 22:57 - Mar 20 by epaul

Streamtvbox 74 quid a year get all sky channels all live sport, 3pm kick offs, ppvs , sky tv guide style layout, you will need something like a firestick to download kodi, then add it but thats easy

There are other pay addons that offer similar

Can i get different programmes on in multiple rooms with streamtvbox ?
Now TV? on 08:55 - Mar 21 with 2109 viewsepaul

Now TV? on 08:38 - Mar 21 by owainglyndwr

Can i get different programmes on in multiple rooms with streamtvbox ?

That's possibly the only downside I guess as it's only 1 login per account. You'd have to have another account or say plug the firestick or whatever device you have into that other tv

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Now TV? on 10:19 - Mar 21 with 2050 viewsjedijack

Having used streamtvbox for over 6 months, I do not think it could be considered as a viable alternative to a normal TV service. I was hoping that I'd be able to drop VM but the STVB entertainment channels are far too flaky for my liking.

I've got a smart TV with USB PVR features so will probably get rid of VM soon anyway. Then my set-up will look something like:

Sportsmania - For the Obvious
TV PVR - Tipping point and The Chase (for the misses)
Exodus/SALTS (with real-debrid and premiumize.me subs) - Everything else.
Now TV? on 07:48 - Mar 22 with 1846 viewsSTID2017

Now TV? on 08:55 - Mar 21 by epaul

That's possibly the only downside I guess as it's only 1 login per account. You'd have to have another account or say plug the firestick or whatever device you have into that other tv

I believe you can as I was watching Saturday's game simultaneously on my tablet and on desktop, whilst helping missus prepare the evening meal.
One account multiple devices, even at the same time.
Only drawback for my missus is that Kodi doesn't allow recording to watch later, as with Virgin Tivo or Sky Q, etc

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Now TV? on 21:46 - Apr 22 with 1241 viewsairedale

We bought two packets of Pringles which gave us a free day pass for Sky Sports worth £7.99. We activated it today to watch the Man City game. It was awful. The video quality was a little better than the free streams for a while, but then deteriorated to the extent that we had to shut the player down and load the thing back up. The audio was uniformly poor, unintelligible for about 10 to 15 minutes, then just poor afterwards.

How they can charge people money for what we had today escapes me, especially when you compare it to, for example, Amazon Prime.
Now TV? on 21:53 - Apr 22 with 1208 viewsjack2jack

Now TV? on 21:46 - Apr 22 by airedale

We bought two packets of Pringles which gave us a free day pass for Sky Sports worth £7.99. We activated it today to watch the Man City game. It was awful. The video quality was a little better than the free streams for a while, but then deteriorated to the extent that we had to shut the player down and load the thing back up. The audio was uniformly poor, unintelligible for about 10 to 15 minutes, then just poor afterwards.

How they can charge people money for what we had today escapes me, especially when you compare it to, for example, Amazon Prime.

So you wouldn't say the picture quality was crisp!
Login to get fewer ads

Now TV? on 21:53 - Apr 22 with 1208 viewsbazzool

Just f##k sky, virgin, now tv, BT and any other tv service off and get yourself a good IPTV service, theres plenty about, most do free trial or £2.00 for 24-48 hours to check it out before you pay, All games all ppv all EVERYTHING
Now TV? on 22:22 - Apr 22 with 1146 viewsairedale

Now TV? on 21:53 - Apr 22 by bazzool

Just f##k sky, virgin, now tv, BT and any other tv service off and get yourself a good IPTV service, theres plenty about, most do free trial or £2.00 for 24-48 hours to check it out before you pay, All games all ppv all EVERYTHING

You’re right, we’ve made a start with our Humax freesat box.
Now TV? on 13:49 - Apr 23 with 978 viewsPrivate_Partz

Now TV? on 22:44 - Mar 20 by owainglyndwr

130 holes a month??
Wow. I just pay 33 quid for broadband, any time phone calls, Freeview and I bought an Amazon stick.
I also watch decent streams on my friends computer ( would never do it myself you understand) and all is well with the world.
Save yourself £1,164 pa and have a couple of decent holidays :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024