Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just noticed 00:22 - Mar 21 with 2730 viewsGroo

Middlesboro have a game in hand and 5 points behind, they will have great motivation to win on the 2nd, plus their new manager effect if ones appointed.

A win would put them 2 points behind and if they won their game in hand 1 point ahead.

Pressure game indeed.

Groo does what Groo does best

Just noticed on 04:34 - Mar 21 with 2463 viewsSwansNZ

Alternatively, a Swans win would open up an 8 point gap.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Just noticed on 06:28 - Mar 21 with 2423 viewsEdmundo

Just noticed on 04:34 - Mar 21 by SwansNZ

Depending on whether you're a positive thinker or negative 👍😁

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Just noticed on 06:29 - Mar 21 with 2423 viewsLoyal

Just noticed on 04:34 - Mar 21 by SwansNZ

There can be no other outcome, a loss would be so pressurised on the players it could be absolutely defining in the clubs immediate future.

And let's not forget these are young men, hardly in their mid 20's in some cases, some younger, only a few older. It's a hell of a situation.

No pressure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Just noticed on 06:36 - Mar 21 with 2404 viewsbuilthjack

Just noticed on 06:29 - Mar 21 by Loyal

There can be no other outcome, a loss would be so pressurised on the players it could be absolutely defining in the clubs immediate future.

And let's not forget these are young men, hardly in their mid 20's in some cases, some younger, only a few older. It's a hell of a situation.

No pressure.

Extremely well paid young man
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 14:46]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Just noticed on 06:42 - Mar 21 with 2390 viewsgrabsplatter

The game in hand is home to Sunderland too
Just noticed on 07:06 - Mar 21 with 2346 viewsjack247

Forget Middlesbrough or Sunderland aside from the actual games against them. Barring an epic run, which I doubt either are capable of, finish below either of those two and we are down. Hull and Palace are the only teams I'm really looking at right now.

The positives are Palaces remaining fixtures and the fact that Hull have only won 4 games against teams who aren't us this season.
Just noticed on 07:46 - Mar 21 with 2283 viewsswan65split

Swans players now need to step up to their responsibilities
Just noticed on 10:25 - Mar 21 with 2125 viewsPegojack

If we let them score first, it will be a horrible spectacle thereafter - timewasting at every opportunity, arguing with the ref, falling down if someone breathes on them and feigning injury in every tackle.

Please don't let it happen.
Login to get fewer ads

Just noticed on 10:30 - Mar 21 with 2115 viewsLeonWasGod

Doubt they'll be appointing anyone new now, haven't they just brought in Joe Jordan to help the caretaker? I'm hoping that after our upturn in home form we'll easily see them off. But you never know with us. I don't think we'll see as lame performances as we did against Hull and B'mouth (which were actually quite predictable).
Just noticed on 13:55 - Mar 21 with 1906 views34dfgdf54

Is Gestede being investigates for the "bite"?

Massive game, atmosphere which tops the Burnley game is needed. Even if we win, we are nowhere near out of it looking at our fixtures, but it gives us a massive boost, if we lose, then it could be the game which finishes us.
Just noticed on 15:37 - Mar 21 with 1793 viewsBorojack

Just noticed on 13:55 - Mar 21 by 34dfgdf54

Is Gestede being investigates for the "bite"?

Massive game, atmosphere which tops the Burnley game is needed. Even if we win, we are nowhere near out of it looking at our fixtures, but it gives us a massive boost, if we lose, then it could be the game which finishes us.

I work with quite a few Boro fans the general consensus is they left it too late to get shot of Kranka.
After us they travel to Hull their game in hand is home to Sunderland.
They also have Bournemouth away and Burnley at home to come.
They seem to think they need a minimum of 9 points from the next 4 games.
After that they have a horrendous run in apart from the rearranged game against Sunderland.
In my opinion Boro is the biggest game we have had since the play off final.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Just noticed on 15:48 - Mar 21 with 1771 viewscentrestandswan

We have only beaten six teams out of a possible nineteen this season with 50% of our wins coming against two sides , these remaining matches are all vital as if any of you needed reminding.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Just noticed on 16:27 - Mar 21 with 1728 viewsvetchonian

just as the Hull and Bournemouth games were must not lose,the Boro game is a must win.
Lets hope that we have a full squad back for this one I am sure that will our starting 11 fit then we should be ok

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Just noticed on 18:36 - Mar 21 with 1593 viewsdameedna

Boro is a must not lose.
A draw will be dissapointing at home.
But for example draws with Hull and Buff would be good results that would be 4 points overall whilst denying them 4pts each which makes Liverpool results vital.
Denying boro 2 points would be important.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 18:37]
Just noticed on 18:45 - Mar 21 with 1565 viewsLoyal

Just noticed on 15:37 - Mar 21 by Borojack

I work with quite a few Boro fans the general consensus is they left it too late to get shot of Kranka.
After us they travel to Hull their game in hand is home to Sunderland.
They also have Bournemouth away and Burnley at home to come.
They seem to think they need a minimum of 9 points from the next 4 games.
After that they have a horrendous run in apart from the rearranged game against Sunderland.
In my opinion Boro is the biggest game we have had since the play off final.

We have them far too often.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Just noticed on 20:52 - Mar 21 with 1418 viewsTNT

Just noticed on 06:29 - Mar 21 by Loyal

No pressure.

Naughton looks about twelve, but is in fact 28. Cork looks like a boy amongst men at times too. They, as do the whole team, really need to step up to the plate in these final games.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Just noticed on 21:26 - Mar 21 with 1372 viewsskippyjack

Just noticed on 06:28 - Mar 21 by Edmundo

Depending on whether you're a positive thinker or negative 👍😁

Doesn't exist.. only in the cleft of the indoctrinated asylum lunatics.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Just noticed on 21:41 - Mar 21 with 1346 viewsskippyjack

Just noticed on 20:52 - Mar 21 by TNT

Naughton looks about twelve, but is in fact 28. Cork looks like a boy amongst men at times too. They, as do the whole team, really need to step up to the plate in these final games.

Hormonal Developmental problems do occur in specific people..

This is why your wives want to ride me into submission..

But i'm getting worried by the latest female entourage.. they kind of like clean shaven nancy types.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Just noticed on 21:49 - Mar 21 with 1327 viewsmorningstar

Just noticed on 21:26 - Mar 21 by skippyjack

Doesn't exist.. only in the cleft of the indoctrinated asylum lunatics.

Asylum is a very outdated description for a psychiatric hospital Skippy. But i guess it'll pass for one of your 'copy and pastes'.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Just noticed on 21:59 - Mar 21 with 1298 viewsOldjack

It's in our hands to stay up ,no favors or divine intervention ,make it happen Mr Clements

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Just noticed on 22:05 - Mar 21 with 1283 viewsskippyjack

Just noticed on 21:49 - Mar 21 by morningstar

Asylum is a very outdated description for a psychiatric hospital Skippy. But i guess it'll pass for one of your 'copy and pastes'.

You're such a 'simple' c*nt.

Just noticed on 22:16 - Mar 21 with 1254 viewsDarran

Just noticed on 21:59 - Mar 21 by Oldjack

It's in our hands to stay up ,no favors or divine intervention ,make it happen Mr Clements

It's Clement you fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just noticed on 22:17 - Mar 21 with 1251 viewsE20Jack

Just noticed on 18:36 - Mar 21 by dameedna

Boro is a must not lose.
A draw will be dissapointing at home.
But for example draws with Hull and Buff would be good results that would be 4 points overall whilst denying them 4pts each which makes Liverpool results vital.
Denying boro 2 points would be important.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 18:37]

We have lost quite a few "must not lose" matches and we are still 3 points above the drop zone. The term "must win" etc gets bandied about almost as haphazardly as "legend".

Win, lose or draw we will still probably be above the relegation zone and it will all still effectively be in our own hands.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Just noticed on 06:29 - Mar 22 with 1099 viewsdameedna

With Hull and Buff getting results against us at home, a lot is riding on Boro not beating us at home.

3 straight losses to relegation rivals will see us firmly back in the bottom 4.

Our hands will be getting slippery.

Wingers are going to have to be disciplined and full backs will need to work well with our wingers to keep the ball.

Seeing Baston pop up on the wings to link with Gylfi or cut in from the right worries me.

It works for Shane Long but we just do't have the pace or skill to worry defenders and we need to keep the ball and work it to the byeline to give us time to get in the box.
Just noticed on 06:52 - Mar 22 with 1077 viewsjack247

Just noticed on 06:29 - Mar 22 by dameedna

With Hull and Buff getting results against us at home, a lot is riding on Boro not beating us at home.

3 straight losses to relegation rivals will see us firmly back in the bottom 4.

Our hands will be getting slippery.

Wingers are going to have to be disciplined and full backs will need to work well with our wingers to keep the ball.

Seeing Baston pop up on the wings to link with Gylfi or cut in from the right worries me.

It works for Shane Long but we just do't have the pace or skill to worry defenders and we need to keep the ball and work it to the byeline to give us time to get in the box.

I think he is more suited to the Guidolin style of football we played for the last couple of games last season, with a rotating front 3. Similar to the style that saw him enjoy a lot of success at Eibar. If he is going to play for us, one of the narrow wing positions may suit him more than targetman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024