Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Major Trauma Centre 09:18 - Mar 30 with 22789 viewsjohnlangy

A debate has started to make the decision as to whether the Major Trauma Centre for South Wales should be based at Morriston or the Heath.

This will be well worth keeping an eye on because it's a decision that could affect the health of any of us or members of our families. The question about spread of investment by the WAG doesn't just mean new roads and jobs.
Major Trauma Centre on 08:05 - Mar 31 with 1801 viewstrampie

Major Trauma Centre on 00:05 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Sorry Tramps but that is completely laughable.
Is Dai Lloyd going to be reprimanded by Leanne for breaking ranks and upsetting Welsh Labour voters?
As much as I like you I honestly hope you never become Plaid's publicity manager.
I am now seriously considering Lib Dem next time after reading that lot.

Partz aren't you a member of the Labour party ?

I'm nothing to do with Plaid, never been a member of any party, I'm only a voter, I don't speak for Plaid or anyone else, I only pass comment on a message-board.

I like your passion but you are naïve, you are badgering me to say what I think about the circumstances around the dead Labour guy and what I think about the circumstances around the guy expelled by Plaid ?, it is unwise to go there.
You think that somebody in a party that represents people in a certain area should shout from the tree tops for people in other areas to have more services etc, its naïve of you.

You will not get better than Plaid for decentralisation, for spreading wealth and resources around Wales.

Voting is like buying a house, you cant have everything, you might have to compromise on the size of the garden or the amount of bedrooms or the location.
I know of a bloke on another site that used to talk politics to me and his politics were Plaid, 19 out of 20 Plaid policies he would fully support but he would not vote for them because they were for staying in the EU, he would not vote/vote for a party that he had little in common with over one issue, you strike me as being just like that.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Major Trauma Centre on 08:18 - Mar 31 with 1790 viewstrampie

Major Trauma Centre on 00:37 - Mar 31 by clloy2

As the bare minimum, our Labour Am's should be walking out of the WAG and resigning on mass. In reality I know it ain't going to happen. But why don't Plaid take the moral high ground, and call for a walk out in protest to yet another Cardiff centric based decision. After all, in the panels response to the siting of the new trauma unit, they were quite happy to acknowledge that our friends in North Wales would be able to travel to Birmingham for trauma response, yet in the same breath, Cardiff and SE Wales couldn't travel to Bristol, because they will justify putting one in Cardiff. This complete disregard for the rest of Wales just beggars belief.
I really think something significant needs to happen, either Plaid up there game, as others have said or we push for an independent SW. Wales political independent party, which unlike Labour will actually fight for this regions cause. People should be out on the doorsteps, questioning Labour voters, in that what has the Labour WAG done for SW. Wales, absolutely nothing. Don't voters realise, that where is the investment and jobs to ensure that our children and grandchildren can stay employed in Swansea and S.W Wales, as opposed to having to move away to find work. Its as basic as that. It does really make my blood boil.
How much would it cost to advertise at the next televised Swans game and have the advertising boards at pitch side say- "Whats good for Cardiff is good for Wales NO ITS NOT"- Where are the REAL politicians who will represent us in the WAG- Swansea is waiting. ????

I don't think that Plaid currently even have 1 councillor in the whole of Swansea [cant be arsed to check and not talking Swansea valley], not even sure if they even stand candidates in Swansea council elections in some areas, if somebody said that Swansea is right wing capitalist unionist place and the people get the policies they vote for I wouldn't argue with that.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 11:13]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Major Trauma Centre on 09:39 - Mar 31 with 1764 viewsPrivate_Partz

As the bare minimum, our Labour Am's should be walking out of the WAG and resigning on mass. In reality I know it ain't going to happen. But why don't Plaid take the moral high ground, and call for a walk out in protest to yet another Cardiff centric based decision. After all, in the panels response to the siting of the new trauma unit, they were quite happy to acknowledge that our friends in North Wales would be able to travel to Birmingham for trauma response, yet in the same breath, Cardiff and SE Wales couldn't travel to Bristol, because they will justify putting one in Cardiff. This complete disregard for the rest of Wales just beggars belief.
I really think something significant needs to happen, either Plaid up there game, as others have said or we push for an independent SW. Wales political independent party, which unlike Labour will actually fight for this regions cause. People should be out on the doorsteps, questioning Labour voters, in that what has the Labour WAG done for SW. Wales, absolutely nothing. Don't voters realise, that where is the investment and jobs to ensure that our children and grandchildren can stay employed in Swansea and S.W Wales, as opposed to having to move away to find work. Its as basic as that. It does really make my blood boil.
How much would it cost to advertise at the next televised Swans game and have the advertising boards at pitch side say- "Whats good for Cardiff is good for Wales NO ITS NOT"- Where are the REAL politicians who will represent us in the WAG- Swansea is waiting. ????

Excellent post and spot on. It is the hands of all AMs outside of the SE to protest against this decision.
There is almost relief in Welsh Labour that the 'Health Bosses' have voted for Cardiff. Our local Labour politicians said nothing beforehand and now they meekly accept the findings.
Dai Lloyd spoke about Health Board Members 'succumbing to pressures'. I have asked him what pressures were these, and who applied them. I have had no answer.
As regards Plaid then I think an all Wales stance, distribution of wealth and transport infastructure across the WHOLE of Wales is an absolute vote winner. Pussyfuttung around worrying about Plaid voters in Cardiff is a shocking stance. Many people in Cardiff are actually fed up with the overcrowding and buliding for buildings sake in the City. They would still get support in the SE.
Unfortunately the whole political system is geared to compliance with. Cardiff City State.
Just look how the leader of Cardiff Council recently got away with his jingoistic rant in the press. Proof that as well as the Politics being geared up for the process but so is the Cardiff based and biased media.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Major Trauma Centre on 09:54 - Mar 31 with 1753 viewsjohnlangy

Major Trauma Centre on 22:18 - Mar 30 by CopperJack

Out of curiosity, how many here have emailed/tweeted their AMs for a response? Tweeting is nice and public and we want to shame them for being complicit in endangering their constituents. Really disappointed with ABMU.

I got to be honest, it’s kind of beaten me. At some point, the cretins who voted labour will need this MTC, maybe their loved ones, and they’ll be so angry it’s so far away. And they voted for it, by electing this government. You get the government you deserve, and frankly, Swansea is so bloody thick that it deserves to have its health endangered because they continue to vote in a party that treats us with negligence. Nothing will ever change, and it makes me despair.

I emailed Mike Hedges. No reply yet.
Major Trauma Centre on 10:00 - Mar 31 with 1750 viewsPrivate_Partz

Major Trauma Centre on 08:05 - Mar 31 by trampie

Partz aren't you a member of the Labour party ?

I'm nothing to do with Plaid, never been a member of any party, I'm only a voter, I don't speak for Plaid or anyone else, I only pass comment on a message-board.

I like your passion but you are naïve, you are badgering me to say what I think about the circumstances around the dead Labour guy and what I think about the circumstances around the guy expelled by Plaid ?, it is unwise to go there.
You think that somebody in a party that represents people in a certain area should shout from the tree tops for people in other areas to have more services etc, its naïve of you.

You will not get better than Plaid for decentralisation, for spreading wealth and resources around Wales.

Voting is like buying a house, you cant have everything, you might have to compromise on the size of the garden or the amount of bedrooms or the location.
I know of a bloke on another site that used to talk politics to me and his politics were Plaid, 19 out of 20 Plaid policies he would fully support but he would not vote for them because they were for staying in the EU, he would not vote/vote for a party that he had little in common with over one issue, you strike me as being just like that.

Badgering you Tramp? Your posts are getting sillier.
You are the Chanpion of Plaid on here. Starting post after post about them and Leanne in particular. Is it any wonder posters like me reply to you and ask for clarification? If you don't want to debate then why bother?
I don't want to divert this thread but your 'don't go there' stance still puzzles me in relation to Seargent and McEvoy but let's leave that there for another post.
As regards polticiams looking after their own and not bothering about the rest of Wales then I think it is bad politics.
is it not reasonable for a local politician in SW Wales to campaign for the Swansea MTC as it offered Golden Hour cover for their constituents?
Is it not unreasonable for the Leader of Plaid, who claims an all Wales stance, to motivate her Party to actually come out in support of the Unit? Carwyn is most certainly doing this in favour of Cardiff.
Even if there are no Plaid supporters in an area surely the Party can come out in favour of something that actually benefits large swathes of Wales? Thai is how parties gain votes.
If Plaid is as compartmentalised as you claim then frankly there is no hope for it.
As regards me then yes, I am a memeber of Labour but in support of Corbyn. IMHO Welsh Labour is such a Cardiff Centric mess that currently I can't vote for them. Plaid getting my vote as the best of a bad job.
After your comments I may be having a rethink...

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Major Trauma Centre on 10:04 - Mar 31 with 1747 viewsjohnlangy

This was my email to Mike Hedges.
Mr Hedges.

I read somewhere of your disgust when you heard of the probable/actual decision to site the MTC in Cardiff. Now the decision has actually been made my first response was to start an email to ABM to say they are a disgrace to the people they are supposed to be serving. I realised I should take just a bit more time to comment and didn’t send the mail.

I would very much appreciate a brief reply from you giving your thoughts on the matter.

I read the jacothenorth blog on a regular basis. One of his old blogs is titled ‘Corruption Bay’. Bearing in mind the regular disgracefully unfair and immoral decisions taken by the Labour group in the WAG it’s an article i’ll be reading again. One question. Are you ever going to consider resigning from this joke of a so called Welsh Labour party ? Labour used to be for all the people not the few (the current UK Labour slogan). Welsh Labour is the opposite. No better than the Tories.

As I said, i'm waiting for a reply.
Major Trauma Centre on 10:13 - Mar 31 with 1742 viewsclloy2

Major Trauma Centre on 09:54 - Mar 31 by johnlangy

I emailed Mike Hedges. No reply yet.

Well done Dai Lloyd- I applaud you
Cmon Swansea and West Wales Labour AM's speak up, the silence is deafening.
Its about time you all stopped towing the party (Cardiff city state) line and actually represent the people who voted for you.
Why did the health board recommend that North and mid wales would be served by Birmingham and Liverpool, but Cardiff and the SE couldn't be serviced from Bristol ??
If Labour put a donkey up for the WAG elections, I really think people down here would still vote for it.
Don't people realise what is happening to this region, its stagnating and dyeing on its feet. No investment, no real job prospects for our children or grand children.
Major Trauma Centre on 10:16 - Mar 31 with 1735 viewstrampie

Major Trauma Centre on 09:39 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Excellent post and spot on. It is the hands of all AMs outside of the SE to protest against this decision.
There is almost relief in Welsh Labour that the 'Health Bosses' have voted for Cardiff. Our local Labour politicians said nothing beforehand and now they meekly accept the findings.
Dai Lloyd spoke about Health Board Members 'succumbing to pressures'. I have asked him what pressures were these, and who applied them. I have had no answer.
As regards Plaid then I think an all Wales stance, distribution of wealth and transport infastructure across the WHOLE of Wales is an absolute vote winner. Pussyfuttung around worrying about Plaid voters in Cardiff is a shocking stance. Many people in Cardiff are actually fed up with the overcrowding and buliding for buildings sake in the City. They would still get support in the SE.
Unfortunately the whole political system is geared to compliance with. Cardiff City State.
Just look how the leader of Cardiff Council recently got away with his jingoistic rant in the press. Proof that as well as the Politics being geared up for the process but so is the Cardiff based and biased media.

Partz you just don't get it, nobody is worried about Plaid voters in Cardiff pe se, its all above your head butt, you go on rant after rant the bottom-line is Swansea is Labour and Labour is a capitalist, centralist, right wing, unionist, God Save the Queen, English party.

Asking Dai who is applying these pressures, are you real ? [its like asking me about why Sargeant might have killed himself or McEvoy might have been dismissed, people will have views in private but saying things sometimes can be inadvisable in certain situations, Dai might think pressure has been put on people but it might not be advisable to say, people might be right in what they say but they may need to be able to prove it if somebody takes them on].

You need to go to Labour who are in charge in the Bae [and the Tories who are in charge in Westminster] and demand to get answers from them, they will probably tell you its what the people want, its what they voted for, then when you realise that you need to persuade people in places like Swansea to vote for a non centralist party that will redistribute wealth and resources across Wales in a better more just fashion and wait for it that is probably Plaid, I have no agenda saying that but for looking after Wales outside Cardiff and the South East its Plaid are probably the best bet [there would be many decisions that you would not agree with but its all relative to what would happen under other parties].
My advice to you as you are passionate about Swansea and the rest of Wales losing out [Swansea might not be losing out mind, things might be about right for Swansea and its a case of Cardiff up, Swansea neutral and the rest of Wales losing out as regards distribution of wealth] is to get stuck into Labour and the Conservatives looking at Plaid is barking up the wrong tree, you and Plaid basically want the same things on this topic yet you are starting to bitch about them not doing enough as you see it and hassling their politicians when you should be going after the ones in charge [Labour in Cardiff and the Tories in London] you cant see the wood for the trees sometimes Partz as well meaning as you are.

I wish you luck in your struggle for this area to get its fair share but go after the right people.

Login to get fewer ads

Major Trauma Centre on 10:27 - Mar 31 with 1722 viewstrampie

Major Trauma Centre on 10:00 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Badgering you Tramp? Your posts are getting sillier.
You are the Chanpion of Plaid on here. Starting post after post about them and Leanne in particular. Is it any wonder posters like me reply to you and ask for clarification? If you don't want to debate then why bother?
I don't want to divert this thread but your 'don't go there' stance still puzzles me in relation to Seargent and McEvoy but let's leave that there for another post.
As regards polticiams looking after their own and not bothering about the rest of Wales then I think it is bad politics.
is it not reasonable for a local politician in SW Wales to campaign for the Swansea MTC as it offered Golden Hour cover for their constituents?
Is it not unreasonable for the Leader of Plaid, who claims an all Wales stance, to motivate her Party to actually come out in support of the Unit? Carwyn is most certainly doing this in favour of Cardiff.
Even if there are no Plaid supporters in an area surely the Party can come out in favour of something that actually benefits large swathes of Wales? Thai is how parties gain votes.
If Plaid is as compartmentalised as you claim then frankly there is no hope for it.
As regards me then yes, I am a memeber of Labour but in support of Corbyn. IMHO Welsh Labour is such a Cardiff Centric mess that currently I can't vote for them. Plaid getting my vote as the best of a bad job.
After your comments I may be having a rethink...

You can ask me about clarification about my position/observation on things and I will answer you [after all this is a message-board] but I'm nothing to do with Plaid, if you want to know where they stand ask them, to not vote for Plaid because you don't like what a poster on a website says about Plaid when that poster has nothing to do with Plaid but just happens to vote for them is with the greatest respect madness on your part.

Major Trauma Centre on 10:32 - Mar 31 with 1715 viewsPrivate_Partz

Major Trauma Centre on 10:16 - Mar 31 by trampie

Partz you just don't get it, nobody is worried about Plaid voters in Cardiff pe se, its all above your head butt, you go on rant after rant the bottom-line is Swansea is Labour and Labour is a capitalist, centralist, right wing, unionist, God Save the Queen, English party.

Asking Dai who is applying these pressures, are you real ? [its like asking me about why Sargeant might have killed himself or McEvoy might have been dismissed, people will have views in private but saying things sometimes can be inadvisable in certain situations, Dai might think pressure has been put on people but it might not be advisable to say, people might be right in what they say but they may need to be able to prove it if somebody takes them on].

You need to go to Labour who are in charge in the Bae [and the Tories who are in charge in Westminster] and demand to get answers from them, they will probably tell you its what the people want, its what they voted for, then when you realise that you need to persuade people in places like Swansea to vote for a non centralist party that will redistribute wealth and resources across Wales in a better more just fashion and wait for it that is probably Plaid, I have no agenda saying that but for looking after Wales outside Cardiff and the South East its Plaid are probably the best bet [there would be many decisions that you would not agree with but its all relative to what would happen under other parties].
My advice to you as you are passionate about Swansea and the rest of Wales losing out [Swansea might not be losing out mind, things might be about right for Swansea and its a case of Cardiff up, Swansea neutral and the rest of Wales losing out as regards distribution of wealth] is to get stuck into Labour and the Conservatives looking at Plaid is barking up the wrong tree, you and Plaid basically want the same things on this topic yet you are starting to bitch about them not doing enough as you see it and hassling their politicians when you should be going after the ones in charge [Labour in Cardiff and the Tories in London] you cant see the wood for the trees sometimes Partz as well meaning as you are.

I wish you luck in your struggle for this area to get its fair share but go after the right people.

I would suggest it is all going over your head....butt. ;-)
Take some time to read this thread. The war is with Welsh Labour.
Plaid can't be let off the hook however as platitudes about being the Party of Wales need to be backed up and, apart from a couple of speeches from Leanne at the start of term and at conferences, there is precious little sign of it. Dai Lloyd being a shining example although I suspect voters will expect yet more from as the wheels quickly move into motion to get all the top Health jobs into the Heath.
Thanks for you good wishes in the struggle. Shame you don't feel able to join in.
I fear your misty eyd view of Plaid is preventing that.

Major Trauma Centre on 10:40 - Mar 31 with 1704 viewsjohnlangy

Letter just sent to the EP.

This week we’ve had yet another disgracefully immoral decision from the Labour Controlled Assembly to site the Major Trauma Centre in Cardiff. People in South West Wales expect some representation from our elected politicians but what happens ? Virtually nothing.

I emailed Mike Hedges a few days ago to ask if he was considering resigning from this joke of a so called Labour party. So far no reply. What about our Council ? They’ll eventually say something but do actually nothing. Here’s a suggestion to the Swansea Labour group if you have the guts. The whole lot of you resign en masse from Labour. What would happen then ? I don’t know and, in reality, I don’t care. Just do something to show that you actually care about the people of Swansea. Same message to councillors from other areas in West Wales. Do something to make a difference.

You’re all so pathetically careful in what you say and do. What are you so afraid of ? Is it your Lords and Masters in Cardiff Bay ? Are you all just scared ?

And as for this paper. I expected headlines taking up the whole of the front page stating how this was yet another decision putting people’s lives at risk yet what do we get ? Page 9 ! Where are your priorities for God’s sake. Or are your editorial decisions taken by Trinity (Wales) Mirror ?
Major Trauma Centre on 10:44 - Mar 31 with 1698 viewstrampie

Major Trauma Centre on 10:32 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

I would suggest it is all going over your head....butt. ;-)
Take some time to read this thread. The war is with Welsh Labour.
Plaid can't be let off the hook however as platitudes about being the Party of Wales need to be backed up and, apart from a couple of speeches from Leanne at the start of term and at conferences, there is precious little sign of it. Dai Lloyd being a shining example although I suspect voters will expect yet more from as the wheels quickly move into motion to get all the top Health jobs into the Heath.
Thanks for you good wishes in the struggle. Shame you don't feel able to join in.
I fear your misty eyd view of Plaid is preventing that.

Cant be left of the hook you say ?
They cant do anymore imo as they have not got the reigns.

I do more than you from what I have seen or anyone else I directly know off by saying on various websites over and over that the rest of Wales outside Cardiff and the South East does not get its fair share of funding and resources and if that is not joining in I don't know what is, also action speaks louder than words and I vote Plaid.
You on the other hand are a Labour supporter and want Plaid to do more against Labour as you don't like Labour policies , that with respect is batsh*t crazy Partz.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 10:47]

Major Trauma Centre on 10:44 - Mar 31 with 1702 viewsjohnlangy

Major Trauma Centre on 10:40 - Mar 31 by johnlangy

This week we’ve had yet another disgracefully immoral decision from the Labour Controlled Assembly to site the Major Trauma Centre in Cardiff. People in South West Wales expect some representation from our elected politicians but what happens ? Virtually nothing.

I emailed Mike Hedges a few days ago to ask if he was considering resigning from this joke of a so called Labour party. So far no reply. What about our Council ? They’ll eventually say something but do actually nothing. Here’s a suggestion to the Swansea Labour group if you have the guts. The whole lot of you resign en masse from Labour. What would happen then ? I don’t know and, in reality, I don’t care. Just do something to show that you actually care about the people of Swansea. Same message to councillors from other areas in West Wales. Do something to make a difference.

You’re all so pathetically careful in what you say and do. What are you so afraid of ? Is it your Lords and Masters in Cardiff Bay ? Are you all just scared ?

And as for this paper. I expected headlines taking up the whole of the front page stating how this was yet another decision putting people’s lives at risk yet what do we get ? Page 9 ! Where are your priorities for God’s sake. Or are your editorial decisions taken by Trinity (Wales) Mirror ?

Do you think they'll print it bearing in mind the last para ?
Major Trauma Centre on 10:52 - Mar 31 with 1691 viewsclloy2

Major Trauma Centre on 10:40 - Mar 31 by johnlangy

Well done John.
Just e mailed Julie James asking the same.
Like an earlier poster mentioned, Iv'e just gone and re read Jac O the North's excellent article "Corruption Bay".
If I had my way that would be taught to every school child in SW. Wales to remind everyone what has happened since devolution, and how this part of Wales has gone backwards at the rate of knots by successive Cardiff assembly based administrations.
Major Trauma Centre on 10:56 - Mar 31 with 1682 viewsclloy2

Major Trauma Centre on 10:44 - Mar 31 by johnlangy

Do you think they'll print it bearing in mind the last para ?

No on the grounds that its factually incorrect.
I think it needed to say Cardiff trinity mirror !!!!
Repeat after me- "Whats good for Cardiff is good for Wales"
Major Trauma Centre on 11:01 - Mar 31 with 1673 viewstrampie

Jaco is right wing clloy2, Jaco has a lot in common with Labour and the Conservatives economically , Jaco has no solutions its easy saying this is wrong and that is wrong but he has no solutions, Jaco has an agenda.
Jaco as an investigative journalist is good at what he does but the full package is that Jaco is an agitator with no solutions and he does not seem the type that would be easy to work with.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 11:03]

Major Trauma Centre on 11:25 - Mar 31 with 1647 viewsPrivate_Partz

Major Trauma Centre on 10:44 - Mar 31 by trampie

Cant be left of the hook you say ?
They cant do anymore imo as they have not got the reigns.

I do more than you from what I have seen or anyone else I directly know off by saying on various websites over and over that the rest of Wales outside Cardiff and the South East does not get its fair share of funding and resources and if that is not joining in I don't know what is, also action speaks louder than words and I vote Plaid.
You on the other hand are a Labour supporter and want Plaid to do more against Labour as you don't like Labour policies , that with respect is batsh*t crazy Partz.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 10:47]

I don't know how often I have to explain my political stance, and to you in particular.
Welsh Labour and the National Labour are very different. Welsh Labour are more akin to Red Tories. Remember that one....
It is quite simple. I don't slavishly follow the badge like you do.
Plaid can do no more? Aww come on that is a Fan Boy comment at its worse.
I am glad to see you fight the corner for this part of Wales on other forums. Shame all we get here is Leanne worship.....
You can have the last word on this as you are derailing a very important threads and I am not helping by responding.
Happy to continue on another thread about the merits and demerits of Plaid but this is not the place.

Major Trauma Centre on 11:34 - Mar 31 with 1644 viewsPrivate_Partz

Major Trauma Centre on 10:52 - Mar 31 by clloy2

Well done John.
Just e mailed Julie James asking the same.
Like an earlier poster mentioned, Iv'e just gone and re read Jac O the North's excellent article "Corruption Bay".
If I had my way that would be taught to every school child in SW. Wales to remind everyone what has happened since devolution, and how this part of Wales has gone backwards at the rate of knots by successive Cardiff assembly based administrations.

Yep well done to you both. I have been on the Twitter sruff but I think some emails are now called for as well.
The questions are very similar and can be sent to groups of politicians.
I am on the case later today and will report back on any replies I get.
Having said that pressure from the individual does have an effect. The problem is getting the message out to the masses. Especially with our Welsh Labour compliant Cardiff media.
What is needed is a website, leaflet circulation, and newspaper for the whole of Wales.
All big projects and something I would support.
Problem for me is i am fast approaching 65 and so I want to spend the rest of my days on earth on a soapbox? ;-)

Major Trauma Centre on 17:59 - Mar 31 with 1589 viewstrampie

Major Trauma Centre on 11:25 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

I don't know how often I have to explain my political stance, and to you in particular.
Welsh Labour and the National Labour are very different. Welsh Labour are more akin to Red Tories. Remember that one....
It is quite simple. I don't slavishly follow the badge like you do.
Plaid can do no more? Aww come on that is a Fan Boy comment at its worse.
I am glad to see you fight the corner for this part of Wales on other forums. Shame all we get here is Leanne worship.....
You can have the last word on this as you are derailing a very important threads and I am not helping by responding.
Happy to continue on another thread about the merits and demerits of Plaid but this is not the place.

Welsh Labour have always been on the left of the national Labour party its only in recent years that has changed....remember that.

You vote for a 'brand' I don't, I have always voted for the same point on the political scale [left of centre], people that have voted Labour for the last four decades would have voted for a left of centre party under Foot and then a right of centre party under Blair, yet its the same party, I have always voted for parties occupying left of centre positions only, I voted Foot in 83 and then Plaid since.
Plaid adopted community socialism as a constitutional aim in 81 and after 83 Labour started going the other way and shortly afterwards Labour crossed the rubicon.

Major Trauma Centre on 18:02 - Mar 31 with 1582 viewsPrivate_Partz

Major Trauma Centre on 17:59 - Mar 31 by trampie

Welsh Labour have always been on the left of the national Labour party its only in recent years that has changed....remember that.

You vote for a 'brand' I don't, I have always voted for the same point on the political scale [left of centre], people that have voted Labour for the last four decades would have voted for a left of centre party under Foot and then a right of centre party under Blair, yet its the same party, I have always voted for parties occupying left of centre positions only, I voted Foot in 83 and then Plaid since.
Plaid adopted community socialism as a constitutional aim in 81 and after 83 Labour started going the other way and shortly afterwards Labour crossed the rubicon.

Like I said start a new thread.

Major Trauma Centre on 18:08 - Mar 31 with 1571 viewsexiledclaseboy

This wasn’t assembly/Welsh government decision was it? Neither was the HMRC decision everyone is flagellating about on the other thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Major Trauma Centre on 18:09 - Mar 31 with 1569 viewsLohengrin

Major Trauma Centre on 17:59 - Mar 31 by trampie

Tramp for the umpteenth time ‘community socialism’ isn’t the concept you mistake it for. There is nothing of the left about it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Major Trauma Centre on 18:13 - Mar 31 with 1559 viewstrampie

Major Trauma Centre on 18:02 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Like I said start a new thread.

No, I will say what I like and when and where I like until somebody with the power to do otherwise does something about it.
You are the one off about political parties, if its ok for you, its ok for me also.

Major Trauma Centre on 18:15 - Mar 31 with 1557 viewsLohengrin

Major Trauma Centre on 18:13 - Mar 31 by trampie

No, I will say what I like and when and where I like until somebody with the power to do otherwise does something about it.
You are the one off about political parties, if its ok for you, its ok for me also.

Easy Tiger!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Major Trauma Centre on 18:20 - Mar 31 with 1546 viewstrampie

Major Trauma Centre on 18:15 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

Easy Tiger!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024