Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? 20:24 - Mar 31 with 28606 viewsKilkennyjack

According to the Guardian ....

Brexit - the fun has already started.....

Beware of the Risen People

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 19:26 - Apr 17 with 1317 viewslonglostjack

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 18:56 - Apr 17 by blueytheblue

We'd not need nukes. You'd fold pretty quickly as all you have is rhetoric, much like your Argie brethren.

Bit like your precious Bluebirds.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:13 - Apr 17 with 1275 viewsmorningstar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:14 - Apr 17 by Pelayou

No mister. Notice that: The colony of Gibraltar, the Spanish land ceded under Utrecht Treaty rules never mentioned waters sorroundings and never mentioned isthmus. We ceded just the rock. On the other hand, you´re oweing money to us for using Spanish land as isthmus with no permission. Hahahaha. Look at me! How dishonest behaviour British Empire played it´s cards with Gibraltar: Never isthmus was ceded. During more than a hundred years you never occupied that. (remember, never ceded!). Isthmus is another cheated behaviour from you, my dear British fellows: I´ll teach you for free! During earlier S. XIX years, the rock was asoled by a very horrified yellow fever epidemia. Well, Imperial administration asked to Spanish if we pleased to leave people and soldiers from the rock move one occassion to the isthmus to scape horribled deseases. So, Spain didn´t bomb or atack rock and soldiers population. What happened? Spain SAID TO BRITISH EMPIRE YES, OF COURSE, under hunanitarian reasons, we are not going to bombing you even you occupied our homeland. You were in trouble. We helped you. We are "caballero español", remember? What was British Empire response? Hahahahaha. You occupied the isthmus since that occasion and even built in 1909 the fence over our homeland, dear fellows. Airport and many of Gibraltar facilities are built in Spanish land never ceded, and this British Empire possition is very very tiny and with no title at all. To be continued!

Are you in some mental institution or what? Ffs we had to fire warning shots across your navy ships bows just a few months back as they were harassing US submarines in British waters off the rock! Pointless dragging up history, this is the 21st century. Nothing to do with the British Empire, Gibraltar is now just as important to the US as it is to us, and that's the bottom line my friend. But hey, this time we'll be able to defend you if the muslims attack again if you want to get all historical about it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:23 - Apr 17 with 1265 viewsPelayou

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 16:30 - Apr 17 by Highjack

Maybe you wanna watch English videos too. I mean those who takes in Spain thousands and thousands of very embarrasing drunken English young people with very bad manners and deep lack of behaviour over Spanish coasts. Watching those boys and girls urinating and vomiting in public streets with no all due respect should be very funny to you, my dear amigo. I give it to you!
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:40 - Apr 17 with 1248 viewsmorningstar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:23 - Apr 17 by Pelayou

Maybe you wanna watch English videos too. I mean those who takes in Spain thousands and thousands of very embarrasing drunken English young people with very bad manners and deep lack of behaviour over Spanish coasts. Watching those boys and girls urinating and vomiting in public streets with no all due respect should be very funny to you, my dear amigo. I give it to you!

Simple solution to that is too ban them from visiting. Then again, if you do, you'll go from this...

Too this.

Bow down to your British masters and know your place!
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:41]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:58 - Apr 17 with 1227 viewsKilkennyjack

I can only apologise for the behaviour of the English.
You should try living next door to them for 800 years.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:24 - Apr 17 with 1207 viewsKerouac

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:58 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

I can only apologise for the behaviour of the English.
You should try living next door to them for 800 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:59 - Apr 17 with 1187 viewsblueytheblue

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 19:26 - Apr 17 by longlostjack

Bit like your precious Bluebirds.

Nah.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 23:57 - Apr 17 with 1164 viewsKilkennyjack

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:24 - Apr 17 by Kerouac

He is not English mate.

I was thinking more about the Leicester fans in Madrid, or the would be hooligans in France who went Missing In Action when the Russian lads turned up. Its almost like they are just charmless drunken bullies... dont you think.... ?

Login to get fewer ads

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 00:20 - Apr 18 with 1155 viewsKerouac

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 23:57 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

He is not English mate.

I was thinking more about the Leicester fans in Madrid, or the would be hooligans in France who went Missing In Action when the Russian lads turned up. Its almost like they are just charmless drunken bullies... dont you think.... ?

[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 0:33]

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 00:54 - Apr 18 with 1138 viewsKerouac

French...

Russians...

Spanish...

[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 1:01]

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 09:19 - Apr 18 with 1072 viewsblueytheblue

Whilst their behaviour is disgusting, funnily enough I can't recall many Spaniards complaining about the money they provide.

Let the tourists go elsewhere and let's then see how many Spaniards actually have jobs...

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 09:39 - Apr 18 with 1061 viewsthe_oracle

Ban Spaniards from the Uk? Go to war with Spain? Stop British tourists going there to destroy their livelihoods? Its only been a few months since the vote to leave and threads on PS comes to this. The funny ( and sad) thing is Brexiters still think we are going to get a good deal. A few pages back I asked for "Brexit is good" posts from the press. I'm still waiting to see one.
One of the big pro leave arguments was we'll get our fishing back.Maybe not.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/18/denmark-to-contest-uk-efforts-t
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 09:52 - Apr 18 with 1056 viewsKerouac

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 09:39 - Apr 18 by the_oracle

Ban Spaniards from the Uk? Go to war with Spain? Stop British tourists going there to destroy their livelihoods? Its only been a few months since the vote to leave and threads on PS comes to this. The funny ( and sad) thing is Brexiters still think we are going to get a good deal. A few pages back I asked for "Brexit is good" posts from the press. I'm still waiting to see one.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/18/denmark-to-contest-uk-efforts-t

The fishing rights for our waters will be in our control if we want them to be.

This is the Fishing Convention signed in London 1964; http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/entri/texts/acrc/fish64.txt.html

We agreed to smooth our entry into the EU, the French in particular did not want us to join.
There is a get out.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:07 - Apr 18 with 1041 viewsKerouac

....also, what we have here is a Spaniard complaining about the behaviour of British tourists.
It is a fact that British tourism to Spain is great for the Spanish economy and employs many thousands of Spaniards.
It is the EU (cheered on by our own 'Remainers') who want to put obstacles in the way of this...nobody from the UK government is threatening that we will "destroy their livelihoods".
Most Brexiteers on Planet Swans are arguing for sensible solutions to be sought which allows business to continue as usual whilst respecting our sovereign decision to leave their political union.
The fact is that once the Euro was created...which we opted out of...political union had to happen, that time has come, we shan't be joining them in this enterprise (as has been made clear by various UK governments for the past 40 years).
Our tourists can holiday and spend their money elsewhere.
It is up to the EU whether they want our business...but believe me. their deepening political integration project will be difficult enough without pissing off the citizens of the nation states who depend on our business.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:10 - Apr 18 with 1037 viewsblueytheblue

Is he/she/it really a Spaniard or a parody account?

My money is on the latter.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:46 - Apr 18 with 1018 viewsLohengrin

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:10 - Apr 18 by blueytheblue

It's today's nap, Bluey.

Lump on.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:46 - Apr 18 with 1017 viewsPelayou

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 09:19 - Apr 18 by blueytheblue

Whilst their behaviour is disgusting, funnily enough I can't recall many Spaniards complaining about the money they provide.

Let the tourists go elsewhere and let's then see how many Spaniards actually have jobs...

Sorry, mister. You missunderstood the point. This cheap tourism has no really value. This kind of tourism better go to low level country tourisms rates. Believe me, you better go to Tunisia or Greece or Egipt or whatever you want to do public urinating. We don´t need that! Here in Spain we enjoy hotels top of the line and best tourism facilities around the world. Ie, You´d send to us your parents and they´ll be very welcomed and treated as they deserve, and if something emergency happens (don´t want to) top hospitals and top doctors will take care you as best as we can. However, you can go to Nothern Africa or whatever and you´ll be very welcomed spendind nothing! Cheap tourism? No thanks. I´ll give to you!
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:55 - Apr 18 with 1013 viewsLohengrin

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:46 - Apr 18 by Pelayou

Sorry, mister. You missunderstood the point. This cheap tourism has no really value. This kind of tourism better go to low level country tourisms rates. Believe me, you better go to Tunisia or Greece or Egipt or whatever you want to do public urinating. We don´t need that! Here in Spain we enjoy hotels top of the line and best tourism facilities around the world. Ie, You´d send to us your parents and they´ll be very welcomed and treated as they deserve, and if something emergency happens (don´t want to) top hospitals and top doctors will take care you as best as we can. However, you can go to Nothern Africa or whatever and you´ll be very welcomed spendind nothing! Cheap tourism? No thanks. I´ll give to you!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:18 - Apr 18 with 1001 viewsPelayou

I am spaniard (he), hahaha. Just trying to put onto your minds the other point of view of the world. I´m afraid Imperial minds are still ruling over your brains. Believe me, we can live without your cheap tourism. Really try to make a deviation destination: Go to Tunizia! instead, We´ll receive very welcomed English good tourism, those brits very proud to be a gentlemen and proud to spend their holidays in a top secure and very goog tourism country like Spain. You can take your children to our homeland they´ll be warmed and confortly and enjoying a lot. Ouh, remember, tourism bussiness is only 10% of Spanish total economy.
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:19 - Apr 18 with 998 viewsPelayou

My respects, sir.
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:24 - Apr 18 with 992 viewsblueytheblue

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:46 - Apr 18 by Pelayou

Hi troll.

I mean, I'm sure top of any Spaniards list of sites to rant would be a football site...

Think you'll find Britain has better healthcare. Which reminds me, have "your" government paid for health care given to Spaniards in Britain?

I'm glad you've amazing tourism. After all, you've nothing else really hence the high levels of unemployment in Spain...

Being fair, have had far more enjoyable trips to Tunisia, Greece and Egypt. Some spectacular sites there. Very enjoyable.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:29 - Apr 18 with 982 viewsKerouac

What I find funny is that he could either be a parody account or a European/Brussels politician!
Perhaps the whole thing is one great parody that has now got out of hand.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:30 - Apr 18 with 979 viewsKerouac

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 10:55 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

You want to go into business with him Loh?
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 11:31]

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:31 - Apr 18 with 975 viewsblueytheblue

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:18 - Apr 18 by Pelayou

I am spaniard (he), hahaha. Just trying to put onto your minds the other point of view of the world. I´m afraid Imperial minds are still ruling over your brains. Believe me, we can live without your cheap tourism. Really try to make a deviation destination: Go to Tunizia! instead, We´ll receive very welcomed English good tourism, those brits very proud to be a gentlemen and proud to spend their holidays in a top secure and very goog tourism country like Spain. You can take your children to our homeland they´ll be warmed and confortly and enjoying a lot. Ouh, remember, tourism bussiness is only 10% of Spanish total economy.

You may claim it's only 10% but when that's 10% of sweet fuk all... it's significant.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:33 - Apr 18 with 972 viewsKerouac

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 11:24 - Apr 18 by blueytheblue

Hi troll.

I mean, I'm sure top of any Spaniards list of sites to rant would be a football site...

Think you'll find Britain has better healthcare. Which reminds me, have "your" government paid for health care given to Spaniards in Britain?

I'm glad you've amazing tourism. After all, you've nothing else really hence the high levels of unemployment in Spain...

Being fair, have had far more enjoyable trips to Tunisia, Greece and Egypt. Some spectacular sites there. Very enjoyable.

When Greece leaves the EU and adopts the dollar I'm sure they would love to accommodate all of those disgusting, low class, British tourists that the Spanish are not so fussed on!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024