Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? 20:24 - Mar 31 with 28604 viewsKilkennyjack

According to the Guardian ....

Brexit - the fun has already started.....

Beware of the Risen People

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:27 - Apr 2 with 1485 viewslondonlisa2001

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:23 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

Spare a thought for all those pensioners from Essex living on the Costas. You know, the ones who voted for Brexit because there was too much EU immigration into the UK. They would probably be interned before hostilities started.

There would be part of me that would find it bloody hilarious if they were all kicked out of Spain I must admit.
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:27 - Apr 2 with 1485 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:25 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Aye, I'm pretty certain that when bluey said we could take them in ten minutes he'd forgotten they were a NATO member.

In Bluey's world it's probably Corbyn's fault.

Poll: Tory leader

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 1477 viewsmorningstar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:23 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

Spare a thought for all those pensioners from Essex living on the Costas. You know, the ones who voted for Brexit because there was too much EU immigration into the UK. They would probably be interned before hostilities started.

They will simply become "The British underground resistance".

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:53 - Apr 2 with 1443 viewslondonlisa2001

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:36 - Apr 2 by morningstar

Like a tanned Dad's Army.
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:07 - Apr 2 with 1412 viewsmorningstar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:53 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Like a tanned Dad's Army.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:33 - Apr 2 with 1394 viewsLohengrin

As ePaul could no doubt tell you as we sit here there are people sat around a Devonport conference table dusting off protocols initially formulated in the Franco era for Marine deployment in the event of any Spanish move against The Rock. It's also more than likely that the aptly-named Trafalgar class subs will be keeping a watching brief on the ports of Cadiz and Cartagena as the initial stages of 'actions on' planning are put into effect.

I'd say the chances of this escalating are so remote as to be practically non-existent but for the boys and girls who do this for a living this will be about as live as an exercise gets.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:41 - Apr 2 with 1376 viewsmorningstar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:33 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

As ePaul could no doubt tell you as we sit here there are people sat around a Devonport conference table dusting off protocols initially formulated in the Franco era for Marine deployment in the event of any Spanish move against The Rock. It's also more than likely that the aptly-named Trafalgar class subs will be keeping a watching brief on the ports of Cadiz and Cartagena as the initial stages of 'actions on' planning are put into effect.

I'd say the chances of this escalating are so remote as to be practically non-existent but for the boys and girls who do this for a living this will be about as live as an exercise gets.

We should be at DEFCON 1.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:43 - Apr 2 with 1365 viewsadamswan

Anyone quoting the Guardian should be treated with the same rised smile as someone quoting the Daily Sport in my opinion. It is undoubtedly the most partisan of any of the major publications, and seems to have a vested interest in destroying the UK. In their eyes, everything goes back to 'Inperialism' and every single issue is broken down into identity politics and race- I.e voted leave means you are automatically racist, with them making the presumption everyone who voted leave is white. All white people must repent for their historical sins or face their wrath.

The poisonous rhetoric they spout, is equally as toxic to anything printed in the daily mail whom they loathe the most. The left wing in this country is slowly but surely being infiltrated by communist and radical cultural marxists, and the sooner the "normal folk" realise this, the better.

Then again, the Tories keep pulling away in the polls, so maybe they have realised.
Login to get fewer ads

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:49 - Apr 2 with 1345 viewsKilkennyjack

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:43 - Apr 2 by adamswan

Anyone quoting the Guardian should be treated with the same rised smile as someone quoting the Daily Sport in my opinion. It is undoubtedly the most partisan of any of the major publications, and seems to have a vested interest in destroying the UK. In their eyes, everything goes back to 'Inperialism' and every single issue is broken down into identity politics and race- I.e voted leave means you are automatically racist, with them making the presumption everyone who voted leave is white. All white people must repent for their historical sins or face their wrath.

The poisonous rhetoric they spout, is equally as toxic to anything printed in the daily mail whom they loathe the most. The left wing in this country is slowly but surely being infiltrated by communist and radical cultural marxists, and the sooner the "normal folk" realise this, the better.

Then again, the Tories keep pulling away in the polls, so maybe they have realised.

The Tory party never pull away in the polls in Wales. Praise the Lord.

Beware of the Risen People

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:50 - Apr 2 with 1345 viewsLohengrin

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:41 - Apr 2 by morningstar

We should be at DEFCON 1.

You've been watching too many American sci-fi films! .

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:52 - Apr 2 with 1338 viewsLohengrin

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:43 - Apr 2 by adamswan

Rather good, that.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:53 - Apr 2 with 1336 viewsadamswan

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:49 - Apr 2 by Kilkennyjack

The Tory party never pull away in the polls in Wales. Praise the Lord.

I'm not a lifelong Tory voter, but I damn sure that I'm more concerned regarding the direction of Labour and the further left. They are out of control at the moment, we'll all be off to the Gulags before we know it if they carry on the way they are.
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:55 - Apr 2 with 1328 viewsLohengrin

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:53 - Apr 2 by adamswan

I'm not a lifelong Tory voter, but I damn sure that I'm more concerned regarding the direction of Labour and the further left. They are out of control at the moment, we'll all be off to the Gulags before we know it if they carry on the way they are.

You're not my long lost son are you?

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:55 - Apr 2 with 1325 viewsmorningstar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:50 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

You've been watching too many American sci-fi films! .

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:58 - Apr 2 with 1317 viewsLohengrin

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:55 - Apr 2 by morningstar

War Games from the early '80s with the young Matthew Broderick?

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:59 - Apr 2 with 1314 viewsadamswan

Hiya Dad.
Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:01 - Apr 2 with 1306 viewsLohengrin

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:59 - Apr 2 by adamswan

Hiya Dad.

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:09 - Apr 2 with 1282 viewswaynekerr55

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:27 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

In Bluey's world it's probably Corbyn's fault.

To be fair Clasey, even Clement's non use of substitutes can be attributed to Jez...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:11 - Apr 2 with 1272 viewsmorningstar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 21:58 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

War Games from the early '80s with the young Matthew Broderick?

That's the one!

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:17 - Apr 2 with 1249 viewsblueytheblue

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:25 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Aye, I'm pretty certain that when bluey said we could take them in ten minutes he'd forgotten they were a NATO member.

Not at all Lisa.

NATO would collapse. US would refuse to get involved.

All hypothetical though.

Straight up war with no extenuating circumstances, Spain would get smashed. Maybe their government should concentrate on unemployment rather than sabre rattling over Gibraltar.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:21 - Apr 2 with 1246 viewsexiledclaseboy

This thread is off the charts mental. No one is going to either war or the f*ckung gulags.

Keep watching the skies.

Poll: Tory leader

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:26 - Apr 2 with 1230 viewsrock1n

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 20:36 - Apr 2 by morningstar

We've only just started our "negotiations"

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:27 - Apr 2 with 1226 viewsmorningstar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:21 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

This thread is off the charts mental. No one is going to either war or the f*ckung gulags.

Keep watching the skies.

What? You mean the aliens! Why would they want Gibraltar

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:36 - Apr 2 with 1211 viewssherpajacob

The Spanish simply want to take back control of their border with Gibraltar.

No self respecting brexiteer could deny them that.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:36 - Apr 2 with 1211 viewsadamswan

Gibraltar to be Spanish ? on 22:21 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

Keep watching the skies.

You aren't one of those left wingers who's suddenly forgotten how to take a joke/sarcasm are you. If you are it's STRAIGHT to Gulag number 4 for you.
Obviously once you are back from the trenches in Spain, where all susceptible Guardian readers think we are now heading.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024