Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My final few questions to brexit supporters 17:46 - Apr 1 with 1591 viewsrock1n

Don't worry I won't be posting much more. I just need to know a few more things:

Why will your life and my life be better for leaving EU?

What laws were inhibiting your life and others?

Why is trading more with the rest of the World with language considerations, time zone difficulties, higher transaction costs, currency fluctuations more desirable than our neighbours?

Why is immigration from outside EU more of a benefit than from within EU?

Why if we're a strong successful economy would you put that at potential risk?

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

My final few questions to brexit supporters on 00:10 - Apr 2 with 1522 viewsskacrazy

Well, it's late on a Saturday night so maybe not the best time to respond but er we go. These are just my views.

Why will your life and my life be better for leaving EU?

If you went to Oxford or Cambridge would you not expect to do better in life than someone who went to an average University or had a normal secondary education? Out of the nations that are a part of the union where do you think we rank?

What laws were inhibiting your life and others?

Not sure really but surely it's better that we are in control of the laws in our own land.

Why is trading more with the rest of the World with language considerations, time zone difficulties, higher transaction costs, currency fluctuations more desirable than our neighbours?

The International business language is English. Why would the transaction costs be higher or currency fluctuations make a difference? We would be able to make trade decisions without worrying about the other countries in the EU.

Why is immigration from outside EU more of a benefit than from within EU?

I think the point is we have a little bit more control on who comes in. Do you think that a successful European would not want to come to a successful Britain and that Britain would not want Europeans any more? We will still want people that add value to our country but right now anyone can up sticks and come here within the union no questions asked. It's a recipe for disaster.

Why if we're a strong successful economy would you put that at potential risk?

I believe that we can do better outside of the union. I have that belief instilled in me. I don't know if that's the Britishness in me or whether that's just a natural instinct but I don't see this change as a bad thing. I see lots of opportunities.
My final few questions to brexit supporters on 11:17 - Apr 2 with 1453 viewswaynekerr55

We are subject to WTO tariffs on trade, so negotiations are limited from the outset

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

My final few questions to brexit supporters on 22:20 - Apr 2 with 1415 viewsrock1n

Still none the wiser 😔

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

My final few questions to brexit supporters on 23:23 - Apr 3 with 1336 viewsploppy

My final few questions to brexit supporters on 22:20 - Apr 2 by rock1n

Still none the wiser 😔

Is this all you have to worry about? FFS man, we're precariously placed just outside the relegation zone. Get some perspective.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024