Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 centre forwards on the bench 15:32 - Apr 2 with 3698 viewsmarchamjack

and we persisted with Ayew through the middle all game (and before the master tactician comes on...), he is not a CF and no amount of coaching or game planning will develop him into one. Poor by PC today. I accept of course that Llorente was a huge miss, but the times we looked up and then turned inside/back as we knew no point putting the ball in the box.

Oh well, Spurs next...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 2833 viewsA_Fans_Dad

At least Ollie has presence and height, so 10 minutes could have made a difference .
2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:35 - Apr 2 with 2823 viewsdickythorpe

Beggars belief!!!! Ayew is on 70k a week.....he should donate it to charity.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:36 - Apr 2 with 2802 viewsWarwickHunt

2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:35 - Apr 2 by dickythorpe

He isn't one?
2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:36 - Apr 2 with 2798 viewsAngelRangelQS

Apparently Ayew prefers playing upfront... wish he'd done it today
2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:41 - Apr 2 with 2724 viewspikeypaul

Totally agree desperate for a goal and no fecking CF used.

PCs honeymoon is over and he needs to realise he fecked up.

We looked so light weight up front it was untrue.

Ayew looked 1/2 asleep and as if he did not care a toss.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:46 - Apr 2 with 2661 viewsNirvana

I'm going to go out on a rather short limb here to say there is no way Ayew is making that much, not even close. Until Football Leaks steps in, my mind will be unchanged.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:49 - Apr 2 with 2626 viewsWarwickHunt

2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:46 - Apr 2 by Nirvana

I'm going to go out on a rather short limb here to say there is no way Ayew is making that much, not even close. Until Football Leaks steps in, my mind will be unchanged.

Whatever it is, it's too fûcking much.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:54 - Apr 2 with 2583 viewsLandore_Jack

Can't believe he didn't make a sub. We were crying out for a presence up front. AYEW IS NOT A STRIKER.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:00 - Apr 2 with 2510 viewsicecoldjack

Thought Ayew did well myself, starved of decent ball but made the best of things and did his job of closing down, not sure what more he could have done really.

As for Ollie Mac last time he had a game for the first team he looked what he is, short of the mark.
He isn't the answer either.

The big question is Borja, what the actual fook is going on there? seems,and it's not the first time, that due diligence was not done there, too busy celebrating millions of pounds going into huw's bank acoount i suspect, which brings me to the reason for our mess.

All we are really seeing is the lack of focus and correct investment while the previous crew were touting us around for sale.
The books have been balanced to make us the most attractive option possible and that has had a direct result on player recruitment and correct planning.

A real fookin' shame that the dummies that eventually bought us compounded things further by appointing Bob Bradley while Huw and co. stood by and did nothing except count the multi millions.

I said a while ago i think we will fall, or it will need a miracle to stay up after all that damage, nothing has changed there.
Clement played it safe today, can't really blame him on reflection, it says it all when a full back from the championship is consistantly our best footballer and when he doesn't play we get smashed !!
Clement has a huge task ahead, Spurs in the week after Palace blew the title race open is a double blow we can do without, the Spuds will be extra keen to get a result now which is scary considering they also have hoodoo over us.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:04 - Apr 2 with 2470 viewsDafyddHuw

How do you know this?

We were so toothless today though.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:06 - Apr 2 with 2446 viewsBanosswan

2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:46 - Apr 2 by Nirvana

An article last week said 50k

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 2355 viewsNirvana

2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:00 - Apr 2 by icecoldjack

Thought Ayew did well myself, starved of decent ball but made the best of things and did his job of closing down, not sure what more he could have done really.

As for Ollie Mac last time he had a game for the first team he looked what he is, short of the mark.

The big question is Borja, what the actual fook is going on there? seems,and it's not the first time, that due diligence was not done there, too busy celebrating millions of pounds going into huw's bank acoount i suspect, which brings me to the reason for our mess.

All we are really seeing is the lack of focus and correct investment while the previous crew were touting us around for sale.
The books have been balanced to make us the most attractive option possible and that has had a direct result on player recruitment and correct planning.

A real fookin' shame that the dummies that eventually bought us compounded things further by appointing Bob Bradley while Huw and co. stood by and did nothing except count the multi millions.

I said a while ago i think we will fall, or it will need a miracle to stay up after all that damage, nothing has changed there.
Clement played it safe today, can't really blame him on reflection, it says it all when a full back from the championship is consistantly our best footballer and when he doesn't play we get smashed !!
Clement has a huge task ahead, Spurs in the week after Palace blew the title race open is a double blow we can do without, the Spuds will be extra keen to get a result now which is scary considering they also have hoodoo over us.

Great post again, Ice Cold.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 2319 viewsNirvana

2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:06 - Apr 2 by Banosswan

An article last week said 50k

That sounds closer to reality. Still think it's less but 50k is not an obscene amount in 2017. Some on here need to try to begin to understand this.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:34 - Apr 2 with 2263 viewsswan65split

2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:00 - Apr 2 by icecoldjack

what he says.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 16:54 - Apr 2 with 2161 viewsicecoldjack

Is Ayew on 70k a week?

We are talking about Jordan Ayew? not Andre Ayew right ?

I would be amazed if Jordan is on that amount of money TBH, think it was well known his brother was pulling that kind of wedge but can't see how we would pay that for a player who had minimum prem league success and even less in the championship.

Still, it is Swansea city football club so who the fook knows!!
2 centre forwards on the bench on 03:38 - Apr 3 with 1715 viewsWanderer

Do not like the look of Ayew, no way near his brother's level, Bora should have been in there in front of him and if he wasn't working then Ollie on.
In one word what was missing there today was QUALITY, bad choices and indecisiveness
and the two Boro centre backs were actually not bad.
Only Siggy and Olsson and Alfie were up for it from what I saw. Tom and Fer are better than that, again just bad decisions.
2 centre forwards on the bench on 05:22 - Apr 3 with 1676 viewsLoyal

I always thought he was a midfielder. The very most an attacking one, this weekends game was shocking in the decision making dept for Clemo.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

2 centre forwards on the bench on 07:46 - Apr 3 with 1578 viewsSmellyplumz

2 centre forwards on the bench on 05:22 - Apr 3 by Loyal

I always thought he was a midfielder. The very most an attacking one, this weekends game was shocking in the decision making dept for Clemo.

He who dares wins Paul!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

2 centre forwards on the bench on 08:08 - Apr 3 with 1537 viewsJohnw102

2 centre forwards on the bench on 15:34 - Apr 2 by A_Fans_Dad

At least Ollie has presence and height, so 10 minutes could have made a difference .

Could have bought MVH on and moved Alfie up front for last 10/15 mins, looked dangerous when he was up there.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

2 centre forwards on the bench on 08:51 - Apr 3 with 1468 viewsFireboy

2 centre forwards on the bench on 05:22 - Apr 3 by Loyal

Just hoping he won't make the same mistake again
2 centre forwards on the bench on 09:10 - Apr 3 with 1427 viewsWarwickHunt

2 centre forwards on the bench on 08:08 - Apr 3 by Johnw102

Could have bought MVH on and moved Alfie up front for last 10/15 mins, looked dangerous when he was up there.

Morning, Bob.

New tombola machine?
2 centre forwards on the bench on 09:18 - Apr 3 with 1404 viewsperchrockjack

Have any local journalists asked ...

" Paul, you seem reluctant to bring Borja on to the field of play, as did the former manager. Why is this "

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

2 centre forwards on the bench on 09:35 - Apr 3 with 1370 viewsLandore_Jack

"From half-time I was thinking about what we could do to change the game but, the more I watched it, the more I thought we were doing enough defensively and doing enough offensively as well.

"I've got good players on the bench and I've got confidence in them and on another day I could have used all three of them. It just wasn't the feeling I was getting today."

#backtojack

2 centre forwards on the bench on 09:42 - Apr 3 with 1361 viewsjack247

2 centre forwards on the bench on 09:10 - Apr 3 by WarwickHunt

Morning, Bob.

New tombola machine?

2 centre forwards on the bench on 13:33 - Apr 3 with 1218 viewsJohnw102

2 centre forwards on the bench on 09:10 - Apr 3 by WarwickHunt

Morning, Bob.

New tombola machine?

Better idea than doing SFA like our new wonder manager did.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024