Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conservative Paul 15:44 - Apr 2 with 822 viewsjojaca

Bring back, bring back, bring back my Brendan to me.

Even if we stay up, i know why Derby fans were frustrated with Conservative Paul. Pretty attacking football is not coming back soon.

Even when you know, you never know?

Conservative Paul on 15:48 - Apr 2 with 788 viewsLeonWasGod

I was saying on the way out that they are the sorts of games we used to turn teams over 2 or 3 nil, with players who on paper shouldn't have been as good.

A poor team performance that. Really poor. If we keep playing like that and the previous 2 games we'll go down.
Conservative Paul on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 774 viewsJackanapes

I imagine his gameplan for Spurs will be to keep the score under three.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Conservative Paul on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 640 viewsangryjack

Clement is a tw?T gylfi hurts teams in the hole and he plays him over towards left should have gone for throat with 2 wingers especially at home..Too right he too defensive minded
Conservative Paul on 16:50 - Apr 2 with 563 viewsSmellyplumz

Conservative Paul on 16:20 - Apr 2 by angryjack

Clement is a tw?T gylfi hurts teams in the hole and he plays him over towards left should have gone for throat with 2 wingers especially at home..Too right he too defensive minded

Clement out

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024