Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 18:44 - Apr 2 with 1990 viewsLandore_Jack

Not good enough for the Premier League. Another inept performance.

#backtojack

Kyle Naughton on 18:51 - Apr 2 with 1547 viewsshandyjack

strange to pick him out today when he did little wrong

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kyle Naughton on 18:51 - Apr 2 with 1549 viewsmonmouth

Surely everyone knows we need a new right back if we stay up. Until then, he's absolutely the best we have and it makes me cringe when the jeering starts as you can just see any confidence drain out of him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kyle Naughton on 18:53 - Apr 2 with 1532 viewsDr_Winston

Dodgy first 15 minutes. Mostly decent after.

Far from our biggest problem today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Naughton on 18:53 - Apr 2 with 1532 viewsFireboy

I thought he tried hard and wasn't helped by the indecisive sh!thouse narsingh
Kyle Naughton on 18:57 - Apr 2 with 1506 viewsmonmouth

Kyle Naughton on 18:53 - Apr 2 by Fireboy

I thought he tried hard and wasn't helped by the indecisive sh!thouse narsingh

I thought he was gash, but so were four or five others, so to pick him out is bizarre.

Kyle Naughton on 18:58 - Apr 2 with 1497 viewsKilkennyjack

Clean sheet mind.

Beware of the Risen People

Kyle Naughton on 19:00 - Apr 2 with 1484 views3swan

Posted in another thread that he was one of the few players who tried to play at a higher tempo.
With very little movement in front of him and players hiding he had limited options when trying to play out from the back
Kyle Naughton on 19:00 - Apr 2 with 1475 viewsLandore_Jack

Thought his distribution was poor (particularly in the final third) and he carelessly gave the ball away.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 19:08 - Apr 2 with 1431 viewsjack2jack

Few dodgy moments,thought he did ok Tbh!
Kyle Naughton on 19:16 - Apr 2 with 1403 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Naughton on 18:51 - Apr 2 by shandyjack

strange to pick him out today when he did little wrong

Couple of mistakes.....but who else ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Naughton on 19:40 - Apr 2 with 1318 viewsLoyal

Kyle Naughton on 18:53 - Apr 2 by Dr_Winston

Dodgy first 15 minutes. Mostly decent after.

Far from our biggest problem today.

Yup, much better but needs to push forward and be more positive.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kyle Naughton on 19:43 - Apr 2 with 1308 viewsyescomeon

Thought he was good today. Assumed he would be picked out today. Don't think there was any particularly bad performances today. The team just weren't sent out today to win.

Upthecity!

Kyle Naughton on 19:51 - Apr 2 with 1266 viewsTheResurrection

Disgusting OP

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

N/A. on 19:53 - Apr 2 with 1259 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:11]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Kyle Naughton on 20:00 - Apr 2 with 1231 viewsoldcob

Strangely enough I think he's a good footballer, but not a good full back. Though I'm at a loss to think where he would be more suited.
Kyle Naughton on 20:03 - Apr 2 with 1213 viewsmonmouth

Kyle Naughton on 20:00 - Apr 2 by oldcob

Strangely enough I think he's a good footballer, but not a good full back. Though I'm at a loss to think where he would be more suited.

Barnsley.

That applies to a few more too. But without him now we'd be well stuffed, so this kind of thread has zero merit.

Kyle Naughton on 20:18 - Apr 2 with 1147 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Naughton on 20:03 - Apr 2 by monmouth

Barnsley.

That applies to a few more too. But without him now we'd be well stuffed, so this kind of thread has zero merit.

Completely agree, the championship awaits many of our players, I suppose a few could end up being bench warmers in the PL, if they're lucky..

A few others couldn't give f*c after some dull c*nt at our club gave them 3 year contracts, probably the same guy that thought the clubs record signing was a good player,

Hello

Kyle Naughton on 20:25 - Apr 2 with 1132 viewspencoedjack

Up there with the worse player wages/ability ever to have played for Swansea.

Fuking awful player
Kyle Naughton on 20:28 - Apr 2 with 1117 viewsPokerface

Kyle Naughton on 20:25 - Apr 2 by pencoedjack

Up there with the worse player wages/ability ever to have played for Swansea.

Fuking awful player

Thats hard to argue with.

Not great at defending and no confidence in final 3rd when supporting our attack.

Whether he deserves his own thread today is another question.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Kyle Naughton on 20:31 - Apr 2 with 1111 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kyle Naughton on 19:16 - Apr 2 by Flashberryjack

Couple of mistakes.....but who else ?

Do you a actually watch any of our games? He gave the ball away on a regular basis. But he's all we've got so let's get behind him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kyle Naughton on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 1071 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Naughton on 20:31 - Apr 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you a actually watch any of our games? He gave the ball away on a regular basis. But he's all we've got so let's get behind him

I find it hard to believe we have nothing better.

The ability to pass a football / tackle / block a cross / run even 1 of those attributes would be a better option than Naughton

Ditto all the above Jack Cork
Kyle Naughton on 20:48 - Apr 2 with 1029 viewsvetchonian

Beginning townsmen if you watch either whilst Kyle may not be the PL s best right back he gave the ball away no more than most in the team today.
The problem with many of our so called fans is thAt they wouldn't know a decent player if they saw one.
If Naughton was "top class" he wouldn't be here he mis an ok Pl defender playing in a team that is struggling in the Pl for various reasons......the team has lost its identity ......on its 3rd manager in a season and just clinging to a position above the relegation places........we as a a club have lost our way with recruitment and managerial appointments but yet we as fans decide to pick on certain individuals....guess what no goals scored today unlike at Hull and Bournemouth where he was missing

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Kyle Naughton on 20:52 - Apr 2 with 1008 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Naughton on 20:48 - Apr 2 by vetchonian

Beginning townsmen if you watch either whilst Kyle may not be the PL s best right back he gave the ball away no more than most in the team today.
The problem with many of our so called fans is thAt they wouldn't know a decent player if they saw one.
If Naughton was "top class" he wouldn't be here he mis an ok Pl defender playing in a team that is struggling in the Pl for various reasons......the team has lost its identity ......on its 3rd manager in a season and just clinging to a position above the relegation places........we as a a club have lost our way with recruitment and managerial appointments but yet we as fans decide to pick on certain individuals....guess what no goals scored today unlike at Hull and Bournemouth where he was missing

He couldn't pass the ball 5 yards on umpteen occasions

Fact

I'll repeat he is fuking gash
Kyle Naughton on 21:07 - Apr 2 with 951 viewsFlashberryjack

Yes I watch all our home games, and I agree he did give the ball away on a regular basis, but who else do we have that's better ?

Hello

Kyle Naughton on 21:35 - Apr 2 with 891 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle Naughton on 20:48 - Apr 2 by vetchonian

Against the goal machine that is Boro away...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024