Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great philosophical questions of our time 11:56 - Apr 3 with 763 viewsPegojack

Post your contributions here please.

Here's mine, to start the ball rolling.

How is it, when your first pair of shoelaces on a pair of shoes wears out or snaps, you can never find the same length replacement pair in the shops? is there a factory somewhere making a special length of shoelace which they are only allowed to sell to manufacturers of new shoes?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 12:00]
Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:13 - Apr 3 with 738 viewsperchrockjack

Why are hankerchiefs still used.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:42 - Apr 3 with 724 viewsdickythorpe

What exactly is scampi?
Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:52 - Apr 3 with 711 viewsjack2jack

why, just why!
Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:54 - Apr 3 with 707 viewsPegojack

Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:42 - Apr 3 by dickythorpe

What exactly is scampi?

Two scampo.
Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:55 - Apr 3 with 704 viewsdickythorpe

Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:54 - Apr 3 by Pegojack

Two scampo.

Or is it Scampoid?
Great philosophical questions of our time on 14:54 - Apr 3 with 667 viewsNogginthenog

Is Mordor a mythical place or an enclave of Portmead?
Great philosophical questions of our time on 14:59 - Apr 3 with 661 viewsLoyal

Hello again love, if it's just a quick snotter on my tits that's fine, still the same price, I can't go all the way I've had my ovaries painted and when I breath in I fart like a fcking horse.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Great philosophical questions of our time on 15:09 - Apr 3 with 649 viewsLoyal

Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:42 - Apr 3 by dickythorpe

What exactly is scampi?

I have a friend in the cheffing trade, he reckons it's rendered turkey left in a pot for a few days and then painted with one coat gloss. Its amazing what they can do these days.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Great philosophical questions of our time on 15:35 - Apr 3 with 636 viewsLohengrin

Great philosophical questions of our time on 12:13 - Apr 3 by perchrockjack

Why are hankerchiefs still used.

What would a blazer top pocket be without one?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024