Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important Kodi upgrade info 12:26 - Apr 3 with 14881 viewsepaul

Time to upgrade folks (although as yet I haven't had any probs)

https://www.tvaddons.ag/upgrade-kodi-krypton/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:45 - Apr 4 with 4632 viewsJack123

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:44 - Apr 4 by monmouth

I saw that yesterday but couldn't find it anywhere. You have to be able to run Jodi to debug Jodi as far as I can see, as this item is not part of the Jodi programmes folder. Am I missing something obvious?

http://forums.addons.center/thread/38-how-to-wipe-the-addons-database/

libera nos a malo

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:53 - Apr 4 with 4630 viewsmorningstar

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:08 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

Yes my mayes got one, tidy little bit of kit 👍

Yep it is! Awesome!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:54 - Apr 4 with 4628 viewsJack123

If you are using windows just do it from the search bar.. I think you will most prob see the value of addon 27.. as 0.. just delete it.. from what I have read it rebuilds anyway..I would stick with 16.1 for now..

libera nos a malo

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:58 - Apr 4 with 4621 viewsSwanjaxs

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:53 - Apr 4 by morningstar

Yep it is! Awesome!

Ask Reeco to sort you out with Jimmy mate 👍 he'll know what you mean, you won't be disappointed 😉

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Important Kodi upgrade info on 20:07 - Apr 4 with 4613 viewsmorningstar

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:58 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

Ask Reeco to sort you out with Jimmy mate 👍 he'll know what you mean, you won't be disappointed 😉

Ok will do.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Important Kodi upgrade info on 22:32 - Apr 4 with 4562 viewsepaul

Before screwing up my firestick I installed 17 on my laptop(windows) no problem, however couldnt install the Indigo tool which you need, I hope that you can manually add on addons

Edit: installed Exodus manually no problem
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 22:42]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Important Kodi upgrade info on 22:41 - Apr 4 with 4553 viewsSwanzay

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:41 - Apr 4 by Jack123

delete addon 27.db

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=305161

Cheers, will give it a try tomorrow!
Important Kodi upgrade info on 22:45 - Apr 4 with 4550 viewsJack123

Important Kodi upgrade info on 22:32 - Apr 4 by epaul

Before screwing up my firestick I installed 17 on my laptop(windows) no problem, however couldnt install the Indigo tool which you need, I hope that you can manually add on addons

Edit: installed Exodus manually no problem
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 22:42]

What way did you try to put it on? I'm sure i just went the tvaddns repo, programs and installed from there.. just googled Indigo for 17, and it's install from zip file..hmm

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Important Kodi upgrade info on 23:17 - Apr 4 with 4527 viewsepaul

Important Kodi upgrade info on 22:45 - Apr 4 by Jack123

What way did you try to put it on? I'm sure i just went the tvaddns repo, programs and installed from there.. just googled Indigo for 17, and it's install from zip file..hmm

As youve said, Tbh I'm not bothered about it, as have installed addons individually so happy enough and as said its on laptop so in a way just practicing

Important Kodi upgrade info on 23:22 - Apr 4 with 4522 viewsmonmouth

Important Kodi upgrade info on 22:41 - Apr 4 by Swanzay

Cheers, will give it a try tomorrow!

If you find it, let me know where. It exists nowhere on my pc according to my search.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Important Kodi upgrade info on 01:25 - Apr 5 with 4500 viewsJack123

Important Kodi upgrade info on 23:22 - Apr 4 by monmouth

If you find it, let me know where. It exists nowhere on my pc according to my search.

type in %Appdata%kodiuserdatabase.. and just double click the database file..And then you should see it? Then delete the file... That should I would say fix the non opening of krypton 17.1..

I don't understand the full workings of it mind, so if it ferks up don't blame me :)..

It's not letting type the proper commands, so I will leave a space it's %Appdata% kodi user database Use a back slash which for some reason won't come out
[Post edited 5 Apr 2017 1:39]

libera nos a malo

Important Kodi upgrade info on 11:49 - Apr 5 with 4410 viewsJack123

Important Kodi upgrade info on 23:22 - Apr 4 by monmouth

I guess another option for you would be to re-install 16.1, before attempting to try the other stuff? I can see me having to update to 17 soon though, exodus returns virtually f*ck all now for decent sources.

libera nos a malo

Important Kodi upgrade info on 13:25 - Apr 5 with 4390 viewsNeathJack

Important Kodi upgrade info on 11:49 - Apr 5 by Jack123

I guess another option for you would be to re-install 16.1, before attempting to try the other stuff? I can see me having to update to 17 soon though, exodus returns virtually f*ck all now for decent sources.

I'd highly recommend getting a Real Debrid account and linking it to Exodus.
Important Kodi upgrade info on 15:11 - Apr 5 with 4358 viewsJack123

Important Kodi upgrade info on 13:25 - Apr 5 by NeathJack

I'd highly recommend getting a Real Debrid account and linking it to Exodus.

Does look good that too be fair, is it about 14 quid for 6 months?

libera nos a malo

Important Kodi upgrade info on 15:44 - Apr 5 with 4348 viewsmonmouth

Important Kodi upgrade info on 01:25 - Apr 5 by Jack123

type in %Appdata%kodiuserdatabase.. and just double click the database file..And then you should see it? Then delete the file... That should I would say fix the non opening of krypton 17.1..

I don't understand the full workings of it mind, so if it ferks up don't blame me :)..

It's not letting type the proper commands, so I will leave a space it's %Appdata% kodi user database Use a back slash which for some reason won't come out

All working now, thanks to your fix mate

Important Kodi upgrade info on 16:05 - Apr 5 with 4340 viewsNeathJack

Important Kodi upgrade info on 15:11 - Apr 5 by Jack123

Does look good that too be fair, is it about 14 quid for 6 months?

Yep.

It's well worth it.
Important Kodi upgrade info on 17:52 - Apr 5 with 4298 viewsJack123

Important Kodi upgrade info on 15:44 - Apr 5 by monmouth

All working now, thanks to your fix mate

Happy days

libera nos a malo

Important Kodi upgrade info on 09:29 - Apr 8 with 4158 viewsSwanzay

Important Kodi upgrade info on 01:25 - Apr 5 by Jack123

Thanks very much, worked a charm!
Important Kodi upgrade info on 10:59 - Apr 8 with 4129 viewsb19mbk

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:42 - Apr 3 by AnotherJohn

Don't know what I did wrong, but I couldn't get SportsMania to work after installing Kodi 17 on a Win 10 laptop as a first-time install. I know that the SportsMania URL has changed, but what happens is that the Repository appears to load and then seems to be empty.

I have now taken Kodi v17 off and installed v.16 Jarvis instead. Unfortunately the SportsMania zip file appears to still be there in my system and stops me doing very much. Version 17 had been working well with other repositories, but v16 would not open these when I installed that. It looks as if I need to remove something that uninstall did not reach (I did tick remove profiles).

At the same time I have had v16 working fine on a Windows 10 multi-media PC without problems. It seems to have automatically updated the SportsMania repository, and I was able to watch an on-demand recording of the Swans' game when I got back from the match.

I don't suppose anybody else had had problems with SportsMania and Kodi v17?

I have had the same problem can anyone please help as its a saturday and i want to watch some FOOTBALL!!!!!
Important Kodi upgrade info on 12:17 - Apr 8 with 4094 viewsmonmouth

Important Kodi upgrade info on 10:59 - Apr 8 by b19mbk

I have had the same problem can anyone please help as its a saturday and i want to watch some FOOTBALL!!!!!

Make sure you use sportsmania rocks. Mine took a couple of goes as I think you had to update something. Contact them on social media if you can't get it to work.

Important Kodi upgrade info on 13:37 - Apr 8 with 4076 viewsJack123

Important Kodi upgrade info on 10:59 - Apr 8 by b19mbk

I would try removing the repo and source, and then re add them again... if that fails, I would ask them on twitter, I was just looking now, and someone says it's not opening on 17.. and then thank you worked like a charm, I can't see sports mania reply because his account is protected.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:41]

libera nos a malo

Important Kodi upgrade info on 10:45 - Jul 5 with 1306 viewsMichaelRonaldhino77

if you are unable to update Kodi on Windows then here is the step by step guide on how to update Kodi on windows.also you can find different methods of installation which suits you and this really helps me a lot and I follow this guide to update my Kodi device to latest version to use FastestVPN on it.

https://blog.fastestvpn.com/how-to-update-kodi/

good luck guys
Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:23 - Jul 5 with 1222 viewsoldgrey

Important Kodi upgrade info on 10:45 - Jul 5 by MichaelRonaldhino77

if you are unable to update Kodi on Windows then here is the step by step guide on how to update Kodi on windows.also you can find different methods of installation which suits you and this really helps me a lot and I follow this guide to update my Kodi device to latest version to use FastestVPN on it.

https://blog.fastestvpn.com/how-to-update-kodi/

good luck guys

Ignore this clickbait. He is just trying to attract clicks to his site. See them all the time on the android box forum I do support on. Usually ban them after a warning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024