Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff 12:48 - Apr 3 with 1317 viewsNeathJack

Nothing if not consistent I'll give them that.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-39480435
£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 12:55 - Apr 3 with 1304 viewsdickythorpe

Why is S4C coming to Carmarthen?

The traffic issues to get here are incredible.

They are currently resurfacing the dual carriageway to St.Clears in both directions and it is causing holy feck!
£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 13:33 - Apr 3 with 1277 viewsLeonWasGod

Government grant to a company the posted a £213m profit last year. Society's f*cked!
£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 14:40 - Apr 3 with 1236 viewspikeypaul

And the brainless sheep will put their cross next to the labour candidate regardless next and every time.
Wales gets what it deserves.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 16:08 - Apr 3 with 1188 viewsHighjack

£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 14:40 - Apr 3 by pikeypaul

And the brainless sheep will put their cross next to the labour candidate regardless next and every time.
Wales gets what it deserves.

You could almost suggest it's politically motivated as aldi tends to cater almost exclusively for the slime that votes labour, the Jeremy Kyle brigade in their pyjamas etc.

Decent people tend to shop in more upmarket places like waitrose and sainsburys.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 18:10 - Apr 3 with 1151 viewsbyron

blah blah Labah

Benny

£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 14:28 - Apr 4 with 1045 viewsPrivate_Partz

All very depressing. I just wish we could get some background as to how the deals come about. Does Mr Aldi approach WAG and say "I want a new depot and it has to be Cardiff'. WAG then say 'OK here is 4.5m for your back pocket'. We just don't know how these deals come about.
It could be Cardiff is the best geographic position for this project. However it would be easier to fill these low paid jobs further West where they are needed.
As I say maybe Cardiff is the best option geographically where it patently is not in relation to Health centralisation......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 15:00 - Apr 4 with 1027 viewsNeathJack

This is Mike Hedges reply when asked about it:

£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 15:57 - Apr 4 with 998 viewsnantywatcher

£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 16:08 - Apr 3 by Highjack

You could almost suggest it's politically motivated as aldi tends to cater almost exclusively for the slime that votes labour, the Jeremy Kyle brigade in their pyjamas etc.

Decent people tend to shop in more upmarket places like waitrose and sainsburys.

I'm a bit of a food snob and Aldi's food range is superior to Waitrose and M&S and half the price.
Notwithstanding that, how anyone who lives outside of Cardiff votes for Labour is way beyond my comprehension.
Login to get fewer ads

£4.5m Welsh Government grant to help new jobs in Cardiff on 21:14 - Apr 7 with 859 viewsCopperJack

Out of curiosity, how many of you actually write to your AM to complain about these things? Make them think that the tide of opinion is turning? Make them work for their whopping great salary, and not let them take credit for stuff that has nothing to do with them, e.g. lagoon, stadium expansion, city deal, st davids regeneration, oyster wharf (all I've been told previously when I've written to Mike and Julie). Please write to your AM, you can find them here: http://www.assembly.wales/en/memhome/Pages/memhome.aspx

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024