Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then 19:50 - Apr 3 with 3742 viewsNeathJack

How?

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 19:51 - Apr 3 with 2205 viewsDarran

Fuçking disgusting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:03 - Apr 3 with 2160 viewsbuilthjack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 19:51 - Apr 3 by Darran

Fuçking disgusting.

That's your patch isn't it? Should have told them who is the guvnor.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:06 - Apr 3 with 2141 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:03 - Apr 3 by builthjack

That's your patch isn't it? Should have told them who is the guvnor.

I think that's long before the game Builthy.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:09 - Apr 3 with 2125 viewsjack2jack

Really doesn't give sh!T does he
Proper wind up merchant
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:10 - Apr 3 with 2116 viewsTheResurrection

Oh fackimg grow up is it? Crowd was pathetic Sunday, empty seats everywhere.

Fair play, a right pair of sad tvvats the two of you!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:12 - Apr 3 with 2098 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:10 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

Yes you don't want to go after the sellouts for some strange reason do you?
Very weird that.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:13 - Apr 3 with 2100 viewsNeathJack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:10 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

What does the size of the crowd have to do with anything?
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:18 - Apr 3 with 2073 viewsTheResurrection

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:13 - Apr 3 by NeathJack

What does the size of the crowd have to do with anything?

The size of the chip on your shoulder should have more to do with it.

Poncing around twitter like a big Jessie.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:20 - Apr 3 with 2058 viewsNeathJack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:18 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

The size of the chip on your shoulder should have more to do with it.

Poncing around twitter like a big Jessie.

I'm sure that's the answer to some question, just not the one I asked.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:20 - Apr 3 with 2053 viewsploppy

I don't see what the problem is. Fans coming all the way from the NL and paying more than you and me to travel to see us play. And against Boro FFS - not one of the top 6. I think it's great that we've got fans wanting to do that. Surely we've got bigger fish to fry than moaning about this.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:23 - Apr 3 with 2029 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:20 - Apr 3 by ploppy

I don't see what the problem is. Fans coming all the way from the NL and paying more than you and me to travel to see us play. And against Boro FFS - not one of the top 6. I think it's great that we've got fans wanting to do that. Surely we've got bigger fish to fry than moaning about this.

He sold us out and he's having perks other people don't get. Plus he's obviously making money out of it.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:25 - Apr 3 with 2020 viewsClinton

Fair play to them. If they came all the way from the Netherlands to see that rubbish, they deserve some respect.
I only travelled from Uplands and I'm not sure it was worth the trip!

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:34 - Apr 3 with 1972 viewsperchrockjack

Have any of our PS luminaries actually met and questioned JVZ.

If so, why not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:36 - Apr 3 with 1960 viewsTheResurrection

Fair play Grubby Darran and Fat Neath deserve a side in the lower leagues. Can't we fob them off to Port Talbot Town? Have they got a forum Grubby could infest for 20 hours a day?

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:41 - Apr 3 with 1932 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:36 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

Fair play Grubby Darran and Fat Neath deserve a side in the lower leagues. Can't we fob them off to Port Talbot Town? Have they got a forum Grubby could infest for 20 hours a day?

Seriously though why haven't you been anything as vociferous about the sellouts as you've been about Cooze/Sumbler/The Trust?
You haven't left a name on them yet said virtually nothing about the sellouts.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:43 - Apr 3 with 1926 views1462jack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:41 - Apr 3 by Darran

Seriously though why haven't you been anything as vociferous about the sellouts as you've been about Cooze/Sumbler/The Trust?

Yeh very strange that
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:45 - Apr 3 with 1914 viewsperchrockjack

We re in a fair tricky situation on the pitch

We agree the take over was sinister

Yet, the obsession with Dutch Johnny remains

What gutless chunts we have . If you want to call him a chunt, face him ,look into his eyes. Speak .to him .He has excellent English

He ain't a man to hide behind a keyboard or behind the darkened windows of a Bentley which seems to be new option for Mobility cars.

Nice

Ive plenty to ask and will .the results will be private and not broadcast on here

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:49 - Apr 3 with 1883 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:45 - Apr 3 by perchrockjack

What gutless chunts we have . If you want to call him a chunt, face him ,look into his eyes. Speak .to him .He has excellent English

He ain't a man to hide behind a keyboard or behind the darkened windows of a Bentley which seems to be new option for Mobility cars.

Nice

Ive plenty to ask and will .the results will be private and not broadcast on here

Face him where he doesn't hang around the same places he used to,oh and recently you was calling for Huw Jenkins missus and family to be attacked at games.
We all know why you want to be nice to JVZ though.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:51 - Apr 3 with 1878 viewsNeathJack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:36 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

You still don't seem to have answered the question regarding what crowd size has to do with the special access that Van Zweden is still getting? And equally you seem fine with him still getting special treatment.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:54 - Apr 3 with 1856 viewsperchrockjack

This is the Cimla Neath pincer movement.

Does it matter

Really

We re facing ignominious relegation yet you clearly enjoy bitching above all else

More support the better

Louder better still

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:54 - Apr 3 with 1854 viewsTheResurrection

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:41 - Apr 3 by Darran

Seriously, have a shower and go to bed. Wean yourself down to 19 hours and take it from there.

Ps they paid me £5000 each to give them a free pass.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:57 - Apr 3 with 1827 viewsNeathJack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:54 - Apr 3 by perchrockjack

This is the Cimla Neath pincer movement.

Does it matter

Really

We re facing ignominious relegation yet you clearly enjoy bitching above all else

More support the better

Louder better still

Yep, this thread is clearly why we're in a relegation struggle. No question.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:59 - Apr 3 with 1805 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong

These spats never occur in the flesh

What happens on here is meaningless and often just to keep Darran from boredom

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:00 - Apr 3 with 1793 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:54 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

Seriously, have a shower and go to bed. Wean yourself down to 19 hours and take it from there.

Ps they paid me £5000 each to give them a free pass.

Wouldn't surprise me.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:01 - Apr 3 with 1790 viewsTheResurrection

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:45 - Apr 3 by perchrockjack

Nice

Haha..... Now that's a great post and a big LOL from me.

The support John has given this club and the amount of interest he's stoked up in Holland with more support is more than anyone has ever done on this site. He also put quite a bit of money relatively speaking when we needed it the most. He's mostly taken a back seat in the running of the club and was a top football lad in his day. Working class hero who's done well for himself and his family. You should get his book.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024