Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bike stolen tonight (yes a very bad evening) - please help 23:09 - Apr 5 with 1189 viewsJinxy

To add insult to injury my motorbike was stolen from the pavement next to Brunel Way outside the stadium tonight. It was parked (and locked) next to the portacabin thing near the south-east corner where people cross from the industrial site parking area. Very upset - had it from new 8 years ago. It's a beautiful blue Yamaha FZ-1 (1000cc). It had an immobiliser so it's unlikely it was ridden away. I've reported it to the police and stadium so any help or information would be appreciated from the swans fraternity. I did ask Alan Tate in reception if he'd been for a ride on it but he said after falling off on one he'd never try that again!

p.s. great effort by our boys tonight - their quality just too much in the end in my view.

many thanks,

Rhisiard
Bike stolen tonight (yes a very bad evening) - please help on 23:12 - Apr 5 with 1160 viewsSmellyplumz

It never rains but it pours, hope you get your bike back.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bike stolen tonight (yes a very bad evening) - please help on 23:13 - Apr 5 with 1152 viewsSwanseajill

Good luck in its recovery.
Bike stolen tonight (yes a very bad evening) - please help on 23:36 - Apr 5 with 1056 viewsJinxy

Thank you!
Bike stolen tonight (yes a very bad evening) - please help on 00:44 - Apr 6 with 968 viewsa_Swanderful_life

sorry to be bearer of bad news but like this team at the end of the season, I think its been broken up for spares.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024