Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penalty shout 00:43 - Apr 6 with 4049 viewsgiantstoneater

Should we have had a penalty looked like Ayeuw had his legs taken away from him when the score was 1-0?
Penalty shout on 07:03 - Apr 6 with 3227 viewsSTID2017

All of the South to a man (woman and child ) screamed for it.
If Spurs had that happen to them it would have been given.
Another awful ref tonight

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Penalty shout on 07:29 - Apr 6 with 3183 viewsbuilthjack

Yes. Should have been 2-0 and game over

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Penalty shout on 07:32 - Apr 6 with 3178 viewspencoedjack

Never a penalty
Penalty shout on 07:37 - Apr 6 with 3164 viewsmagicdaps10

Penalty shout on 07:32 - Apr 6 by pencoedjack

Never a penalty

Agreed, not a penalty.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Penalty shout on 07:41 - Apr 6 with 3150 viewsSwansNZ

Penalty shout on 07:32 - Apr 6 by pencoedjack

Never a penalty

Correct

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Penalty shout on 07:50 - Apr 6 with 3118 viewsmonmouth

He deliberately fell over without any reason, as is his, and most players first option these days. A real striker would have got a shot away. Right decision, but if it had been Alli it would have been given, wouldn't it Mosso, you big team cheat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Penalty shout on 08:10 - Apr 6 with 3072 viewsWarwickHunt

Penalty shout on 07:03 - Apr 6 by STID2017

Not a penalty in a million years.

Ref had a good game.
Penalty shout on 09:00 - Apr 6 with 2988 viewsLoyal

Penalty shout on 07:29 - Apr 6 by builthjack

Yes. Should have been 2-0 and game over

Honestly thought when olly was through he should have shot in the second half, naughton was unlucky too. If and buts again mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Penalty shout on 09:10 - Apr 6 with 2968 viewsjasper_T

So we should have lost 3-2 then. Brilliant.
Penalty shout on 09:20 - Apr 6 with 2935 viewsPegojack

Not a penalty for me. Ayew should have shown more determination to get a shot away, or pass to someone who could.
Penalty shout on 10:27 - Apr 6 with 2870 viewsgiantstoneater

Penalty shout on 07:03 - Apr 6 by STID2017

Me and my son were in the south as well he thought it was clear cut pen but I was unsure but if its Ali its given!! Did they even show it on MOTD?
Penalty shout on 10:32 - Apr 6 with 2849 viewsWarwickHunt

Penalty shout on 10:27 - Apr 6 by giantstoneater

Me and my son were in the south as well he thought it was clear cut pen but I was unsure but if its Ali its given!! Did they even show it on MOTD?

Yes, and it was never a penalty. Not even fûcking close.

Alli would have got the penalty? Stop it please - this victim culture nonsense is becoming excruciating.
Penalty shout on 10:39 - Apr 6 with 2832 viewsgiantstoneater

Penalty shout on 10:32 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

Yes, and it was never a penalty. Not even fûcking close.

Alli would have got the penalty? Stop it please - this victim culture nonsense is becoming excruciating.

Did he not get a very dubious penalty decision at WHL, you don`t expect us to give the cheating so and so an easy ride do you?
Penalty shout on 10:53 - Apr 6 with 2799 viewsWarwickHunt

Penalty shout on 10:39 - Apr 6 by giantstoneater

Did he not get a very dubious penalty decision at WHL, you don`t expect us to give the cheating so and so an easy ride do you?

Players cheat, refs make mistakes.

Get over it.
Penalty shout on 12:10 - Apr 6 with 2713 viewsHighjack

There was a throw in given the wrong way about 20 seconds before their first goal. Gylfi was going nuts at the linesman whilst the spurs players were celebrating.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Penalty shout on 12:12 - Apr 6 with 2707 viewsHighjack

Penalty shout on 10:53 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

Get over it.

Yes it's also a coincidence they tend to make the mistakes when it benefits certain clubs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Penalty shout on 12:27 - Apr 6 with 2663 viewshammy

Penalty shout on 12:10 - Apr 6 by Highjack

There was a throw in given the wrong way about 20 seconds before their first goal. Gylfi was going nuts at the linesman whilst the spurs players were celebrating.

There was also the trip on Olsson by Eriksen which should have been a yellow, but nothing given. Eriksen was being overly competitive all night and might have slowed him down or made him receive another card.

The ref, as in the return fixture at WHL, seemed to favour TH on some key decisions, especially the non-penalty claims. These things add up and tend to make a difference. Very annoying.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Penalty shout on 13:28 - Apr 6 with 2584 viewsWarwickHunt

Penalty shout on 12:12 - Apr 6 by Highjack

Yes it's also a coincidence they tend to make the mistakes when it benefits certain clubs.

It's coz we is Welsh innit.

FFS...
Penalty shout on 14:31 - Apr 6 with 2541 viewsSTID2017

Penalty shout on 13:28 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

It's coz we is Welsh innit.

FFS...

Nothing to do with Welsh.
I'd feel the same if I was a Palace, Watford or whatever fan and this had happened to my team.
It's because he was an incompetent ref and most of the time the "Bigger" teams get favoured.
If you can't see that your a fool.
Whether it was a pen or not is immaterial - it would have been given if Spurs had been the ones on the attack.
The number of wrong calls with throw ins, fouls, etc last night was unbelievable.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Penalty shout on 15:31 - Apr 6 with 2504 viewsWarwickHunt

Penalty shout on 14:31 - Apr 6 by STID2017

Nothing to do with Welsh.
I'd feel the same if I was a Palace, Watford or whatever fan and this had happened to my team.
It's because he was an incompetent ref and most of the time the "Bigger" teams get favoured.
If you can't see that your a fool.
Whether it was a pen or not is immaterial - it would have been given if Spurs had been the ones on the attack.
The number of wrong calls with throw ins, fouls, etc last night was unbelievable.

If Spurs had been the home team it may have been given but I doubt it.

It was a million miles from being a penalty - if you can't see that then you're* a fûcking idiot.

* note spelling
Penalty shout on 15:42 - Apr 6 with 2486 viewsFlashberryjack

Penalty shout on 15:31 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

If Spurs had been the home team it may have been given but I doubt it.

It was a million miles from being a penalty - if you can't see that then you're* a fûcking idiot.

* note spelling

It wasn't a penalty and the ref got it right.

Would it have been given had it been the other way round...........probably.

Would it have been given against us at WHL.........almost definitely.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Penalty shout on 15:51 - Apr 6 with 2475 viewsLeonWasGod

Didn't think it was a pen at the time. Nor their shout when Fed blocked and it hit his arm - he had no time to react.

Ayew's chucking himself to the ground every 5 minutes is beginning to piss me off. But he had a better game yesterday, which had hope he would as it was obvious he would get more space to run into.

Don't think the ref got major decisions wrong, but it looked like plenty of little things were missed. Dyer could/should have had an earlier yellow potentially would have been the most significant.
Penalty shout on 15:57 - Apr 6 with 2464 viewsPegojack

Penalty shout on 15:51 - Apr 6 by LeonWasGod

Didn't think it was a pen at the time. Nor their shout when Fed blocked and it hit his arm - he had no time to react.

Ayew's chucking himself to the ground every 5 minutes is beginning to piss me off. But he had a better game yesterday, which had hope he would as it was obvious he would get more space to run into.

Don't think the ref got major decisions wrong, but it looked like plenty of little things were missed. Dyer could/should have had an earlier yellow potentially would have been the most significant.

I don't know about little things being missed, or if Moss just sh1t his pants, but there was a hell of a lot of Spurs dissent at his decisions which went unpunished last night. They were right in his face telling him what they thought of him. He could have stamped that out very early with a judicious card or two.
Penalty shout on 16:27 - Apr 6 with 2440 viewsLeonWasGod

Penalty shout on 15:57 - Apr 6 by Pegojack

I don't know about little things being missed, or if Moss just sh1t his pants, but there was a hell of a lot of Spurs dissent at his decisions which went unpunished last night. They were right in his face telling him what they thought of him. He could have stamped that out very early with a judicious card or two.

I could tell from both sets of players they were getting wound up about odd calls. You can normally tell when the ref's got it wrong. Or in this case it was often the lino that Moss left to make the call even when he was better placed.

Spurs were like Chelsea of a few seasons back under Terry - agree ref should have cut that out earlier.
Penalty shout on 17:10 - Apr 6 with 2378 viewsgiantstoneater

Penalty shout on 10:53 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

Get over it.

Aggressive sort of chap are we, I`m sure the docs could prescribe you with something to soften all that aggression.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024