Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blood Replacements 12:44 - Apr 6 with 676 viewsvetchonian

Does anyone else think it is time that like in rugby blood repalcements were introduced.
For quite a while last night we played with 10 men whilst Cork was off the park being treated for a head wound
( I know some like Pencoed will say we only have 10 men when Cork is on the park....but hopefully more performances like the shift he put in last night will change their minds about this much berated player)
More and more these days in soccer it seems to happen I remember the Europa league night match where Michu had a blood injury further exaggerated by the blood stained shirt issue and lack of correct replacement shirt I think we played for about 15 mins with 10 men until he was allowed back on giving the opposition the advantage....like rugby teams should be allowed to make that blood replacement I think

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Blood Replacements on 12:47 - Apr 6 with 669 viewsjasper_T

Make the other team go down to 10 men too.

Both physio teams have to race to change a shirt and wrap a head before their player can come back on again, like pit stops in formula 1.
Blood Replacements on 12:48 - Apr 6 with 666 viewsRevJames

Makes sense.

As does only allowing the captain to question the referee's decision, taking a free kick forward 10m for dissent, a yellow card for trying to get an opponent booked and video playback for iffy decisions.

But hey it's football and all part of the drama!
Blood Replacements on 13:01 - Apr 6 with 652 viewsvetchonian

Blood Replacements on 12:48 - Apr 6 by RevJames

Makes sense.

As does only allowing the captain to question the referee's decision, taking a free kick forward 10m for dissent, a yellow card for trying to get an opponent booked and video playback for iffy decisions.

But hey it's football and all part of the drama!

I would agree with most of that too.....there was an incident last night Dier fouled Ki I think he was shown a yellow and proceeded to argue the toss with Moss...at that point he should have had another yellow or the free kick moved forward 10.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Blood Replacements on 22:59 - Apr 7 with 579 viewsbuilthjack

They could have blood capsules like the rugby boys

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Blood Replacements on 08:33 - Apr 8 with 536 viewsSTID2017

Blood Replacements on 13:01 - Apr 6 by vetchonian

I would agree with most of that too.....there was an incident last night Dier fouled Ki I think he was shown a yellow and proceeded to argue the toss with Moss...at that point he should have had another yellow or the free kick moved forward 10.

They introduced moving the ball forward 10 yards at one time.
Like many commonsense changes, it soon slipped away

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024