Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban 20:28 - Apr 6 with 1075 viewsNeathJack

But only if it happens this weekend. After that, he's fine.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10826268/which-premier-league-playe
Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 20:30 - Apr 6 with 1069 viewsDarran

THe number of the beast.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 21:00 - Apr 6 with 1027 viewsTheResurrection

This is worrying news!! He can't seem to help himself in picking up a yellows. He makes some stupid tackles, it's the only one thing that's let him down since Clement.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 21:02 - Apr 6 with 1022 viewsSwanjaxs

Unfortunately for us and Fer I can't see this not happening

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 21:04 - Apr 6 with 1013 viewsjack2jack

Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 21:02 - Apr 6 by Swanjaxs

I hope not,we really can't afford it especially now
Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 21:07 - Apr 6 with 1002 viewsLoyal

Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 21:04 - Apr 6 by jack2jack

I hope not,we really can't afford it especially now

If he takes one for three points Saturday I'm happy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 06:55 - Apr 7 with 909 viewsoldcob

He must play his normal game on Saturday and not think about it. If he pulled out of a tackle and gave a goal away……..
Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 07:10 - Apr 7 with 895 viewsNirvana

Leroy Fer one booking away from a 2 match ban on 21:02 - Apr 6 by Swanjaxs

Based on the OP I think it's fair to say he's getting a yellow this weekend, 'innit'? That or a straight red.

Maybe we shouldn't play him in order to save him from himself. He'd be a big loss, despite how sad I feel writing that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024