Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastics 08:29 - Apr 7 with 4466 viewsTrundle10

So what is a plastic? I have heard some of our newer fans on here described as thus. The implication being if u did not watch us in the basement then you are not a proper fan. For me people who pay to watch their team cannot be described as plastic no matter how long they have had the affinity. We all had to start somewhere.

For me the plastic is the Liverpool or UTD type fans who have never even been to Liverpool or Manchester. Drink out of the mug and refer to their team as we this and we that. We got two welsh men in work who refer to each other as Scouse and Manc, neither have been to a live football game and snigger at Swansea current predicament. They are plastics
Plastics on 09:07 - Apr 7 with 3298 viewspencoedjack

If we get relegated you'll probably notice around 5000 of them missing on a match day
Plastics on 09:08 - Apr 7 with 3298 viewsFireboy

Those blokes can definitely be referred to as plastics

Just call them plastic scouser and plastic manc then see their smirk disappear from their ugly mugs

Also plastics can be labelled to fans who won't be there next season when/if we are in the championship
Plastics on 09:13 - Apr 7 with 3285 viewsjack247

There is no definitive answer to this question, you just know one when you see one
Plastics on 09:35 - Apr 7 with 3250 viewsperchrockjack

Trunds

You re right

They re not fans just brand chasers

They are pitiful creatures

Plastics are not casual fans

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plastics on 09:40 - Apr 7 with 3234 viewsbuilthjack

Plastics on 09:07 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

If we get relegated you'll probably notice around 5000 of them missing on a match day

This

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plastics on 09:44 - Apr 7 with 3222 viewsperchrockjack

No ,they simply can't take defeat

I find it hard

Plastics are as turns describes

If you're from Reading you ain't a manure fan

Plastics on 09:59 - Apr 7 with 3206 viewswhiterock

Plastics on 09:44 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

No ,they simply can't take defeat

I find it hard

Plastics are as turns describes

If you're from Reading you ain't a manure fan

You don't have to be from Swansea (South Wales) to be a Swansea fan, all welcome, surely

I found this

Premier League facebook Table
1 Manchester United 71,814
2 Chelsea 46,967
3 Arsenal 37,289
4 Liverpool 29, 409
5 Manchester City 22,238
6 Tottenham Hotspur 8,152
7 Leicester City 6,497
8 Everton 2,830
9 West Ham United 1,912
10 Sunderland 1,680
11 Southampton 1,583
12 Swansea City 1,314
13 Stoke City 1,288
14 Hull City 995
15 Crystal Palace 992
16 West Brom 726
17 Middlesbrough 424
18 Watford 354
19 Burnley 345
20 Bournemouth 316
Plastics on 10:12 - Apr 7 with 3186 viewsLoyal

My mates grandson is a plastic - he is 6.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Plastics on 10:18 - Apr 7 with 3176 viewsScotia

So what is a plastic? I have heard some of our newer fans on here described as thus. The implication being if u did not watch us in the basement then you are not a proper fan. For me people who pay to watch their team cannot be described as plastic no matter how long they have had the affinity. We all had to start somewhere.

For me the plastic is the Liverpool or UTD type fans who have never even been to Liverpool or Manchester. Drink out of the mug and refer to their team as we this and we that. We got two welsh men in work who refer to each other as Scouse and Manc, neither have been to a live football game and snigger at Swansea current predicament. They are plastics

This definitely.

A few in work with me. One with a Chelsea squad pic on his desk, a Chelsea mug and has never even been to London! Pesters me for tickets when they play at the liberty because he has no chance of getting them in the away end, but has a dig when they beat us.

Can't stand plastics. Especially Man U and Liverpool fans who call themselves Scouse and Manc's, pr1cks. I think Liverpool fans have got a name for them but I can't remember what it is.

No more Scouse or Manc than the Chelsea fan in work is a cockney, just glory hunting knobs trying to jump on to others success because they have had none of their own.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 10:24]
Plastics on 10:20 - Apr 7 with 3171 viewsperchrockjack

Kids grow out of it

Plastics on 10:21 - Apr 7 with 3167 viewsjack247

Plastics on 09:59 - Apr 7 by whiterock

You don't have to be from Swansea (South Wales) to be a Swansea fan, all welcome, surely

I found this

Premier League facebook Table
1 Manchester United 71,814
2 Chelsea 46,967
3 Arsenal 37,289
4 Liverpool 29, 409
5 Manchester City 22,238
6 Tottenham Hotspur 8,152
7 Leicester City 6,497
8 Everton 2,830
9 West Ham United 1,912
10 Sunderland 1,680
11 Southampton 1,583
12 Swansea City 1,314
13 Stoke City 1,288
14 Hull City 995
15 Crystal Palace 992
16 West Brom 726
17 Middlesbrough 424
18 Watford 354
19 Burnley 345
20 Bournemouth 316

Does that mean we aren't getting relegated?
Plastics on 10:23 - Apr 7 with 3160 viewsDarran

Plastics on 09:35 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

Trunds

You re right

They re not fans just brand chasers

They are pitiful creatures

Plastics are not casual fans

How do you class people that can't be arsed to go over the road to see their team play then?

Fuçking Christ you couldn't make this up mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plastics on 10:34 - Apr 7 with 3138 viewsperchrockjack

You mean people in Landore not being bothered to go to the Liberty preferring Old Trafford ?

Plastics on 10:38 - Apr 7 with 3133 viewsDafyddHuw

Plastics on 10:23 - Apr 7 by Darran

How do you class people that can't be arsed to go over the road to see their team play then?

Fuçking Christ you couldn't make this up mun.

Leave him Daz. He's not having a good day (again).

Posts about plastics (at least twice on this thread) but, as you say, can't be arsed to cross the road to support "his" team.

That's why I love his posts - he just doesn't get the irony of what he's saying. Not the sharpest knife in the cutlery drawer, I'm afraid.
Plastics on 10:40 - Apr 7 with 3127 viewsperchrockjack

Ah me Dave

Sorry son, you have no idea

None

Try some respect pills you shitehouse

Plastics on 10:43 - Apr 7 with 3119 viewsDarran

Plastics on 10:38 - Apr 7 by DafyddHuw

Leave him Daz. He's not having a good day (again).

Posts about plastics (at least twice on this thread) but, as you say, can't be arsed to cross the road to support "his" team.

That's why I love his posts - he just doesn't get the irony of what he's saying. Not the sharpest knife in the cutlery drawer, I'm afraid.

It's bizarre Daf the bloke needs to seek help,plastics mind. lol

Plastics on 11:02 - Apr 7 with 3082 viewsTrundle10

Fair weather supporters peehaps but if they actually pay and come to watch then not plastics for me
Plastics on 11:53 - Apr 7 with 3037 viewsjack247

There is a difference between a Man United type plastic and a plastic who follows his local team when the going is good. Both exist though.

I have no idea what a casual fan is. Is it like a diet fan or a part time fan?
Plastics on 12:02 - Apr 7 with 3026 viewsDarran

Plastics on 11:53 - Apr 7 by jack247

There is a difference between a Man United type plastic and a plastic who follows his local team when the going is good. Both exist though.

I have no idea what a casual fan is. Is it like a diet fan or a part time fan?

How would you describe a person that can't be arsed to go to watch us play but feels he has the right to criticise fans that do watch us play?

Plastics on 12:14 - Apr 7 with 2999 viewsjack247

Plastics on 12:02 - Apr 7 by Darran

How would you describe a person that can't be arsed to go to watch us play but feels he has the right to criticise fans that do watch us play?

I don't want to get involved with your personal squabble with Perch, but yeah it's not great
Plastics on 12:14 - Apr 7 with 2996 viewsDarran

Plastics on 12:14 - Apr 7 by jack247

I don't want to get involved with your personal squabble with Perch, but yeah it's not great

Plastics on 14:42 - Apr 7 with 2890 viewsjojaca

At least we will have a generation of fans who will support their local team because of our recent success. The plastics who support the big boys will generally be aged 30's plus.

Football is still an entertainment business, if its good you will attract more fans, if its bad the fans will drop off. We all have a limit to how much we would pay vs the quality on show. If i did not have a season ticket, I would not pay more than £20 for Championship, £15 for League One etc.

Even when you know, you never know?

Plastics on 15:08 - Apr 7 with 2856 viewsoldcob

To me a plastic is someone who shows up for the club when we are doing well, but when times are bad you don't see or hear them. I don't consider someone who turned when in the Premiership a plastic if they continue with us when times are bad. To my mind any new supporter should be welcomed, no matter where we are in the league or which league we are in. It's the good times only boys who get my goat, who slag us off in the bad times. As I pointed out before there's a difference between a supporter and a follower. When a club is going through a bad time, that's when they need support most. It's easy on a crest of a wave.
Plastics on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 2852 viewsperchrockjack

Swit don't swallow Daf

He s filthy

Plastics on 17:47 - Apr 7 with 2754 viewspencoedjack

Plastics on 15:08 - Apr 7 by oldcob

To me a plastic is someone who shows up for the club when we are doing well, but when times are bad you don't see or hear them. I don't consider someone who turned when in the Premiership a plastic if they continue with us when times are bad. To my mind any new supporter should be welcomed, no matter where we are in the league or which league we are in. It's the good times only boys who get my goat, who slag us off in the bad times. As I pointed out before there's a difference between a supporter and a follower. When a club is going through a bad time, that's when they need support most. It's easy on a crest of a wave.

Great post

I'll jut add

The good times are must sweeter when you have to endure the bad ones
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024