Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet Another attack 14:19 - Apr 7 with 3108 viewsHighjack

This time in Sweden.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yet Another attack on 14:24 - Apr 7 with 2053 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder what possessed the person behind this latest attack? I'm going to guess a particular religion and its book.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Yet Another attack on 14:36 - Apr 7 with 2014 viewsperchrockjack

It's our fault Dwight ,or some cicks think

It's an Islamic issue, one for them to solve

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Yet Another attack on 14:39 - Apr 7 with 2011 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet Another attack on 14:36 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

It's our fault Dwight ,or some cicks think

It's an Islamic issue, one for them to solve

They wont solve it. After all it is what they are instructed to do in their book.

Yet Another attack on 14:43 - Apr 7 with 1988 viewsperchrockjack

They should but they cannot

Either we re infidels or not

They don't answer your questions on here dwight ,just chuck insults your way

Like me

We can sleep easy

Yet Another attack on 17:59 - Apr 7 with 1856 viewsyescomeon

It's like every day now, really bad attack in Russia earlier this week that there wasn't a whole lot of talk about.

Upthecity!

Yet Another attack on 18:23 - Apr 7 with 1835 viewsjack2jack

Awful news,looks like this is the way attacks will go,driving lorries or cars into crowds of innocent people,how on earth do you stop that,it's almost impossible.
Random acts of terrorism almost impossible to predict,where or when it will take place.
RIP to all that died.
Yet Another attack on 18:41 - Apr 7 with 1796 viewsBanosswan

Yes there was, the BBC site had a live update article up the whole day.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Yet Another attack on 18:41 - Apr 7 with 1796 viewsdailew

Yet Another attack on 18:23 - Apr 7 by jack2jack

Awful news,looks like this is the way attacks will go,driving lorries or cars into crowds of innocent people,how on earth do you stop that,it's almost impossible.
Random acts of terrorism almost impossible to predict,where or when it will take place.
RIP to all that died.

"Random acts of terrorism almost impossible to predict,where or when it will take place. "

Really?

Probably safe to say that the next one won't be in a country that hasn't "benefitted" from mass Muslim migration.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Yet Another attack on 18:57 - Apr 7 with 1780 viewsjack2jack

Yet Another attack on 18:41 - Apr 7 by dailew

"Random acts of terrorism almost impossible to predict,where or when it will take place. "

Really?

Probably safe to say that the next one won't be in a country that hasn't "benefitted" from mass Muslim migration.

Sorry but the clue is in the word random,impossible to predict regardless of what country it's in.Can't stop the odd idiot from carrying out these attacks when and where they want.If the authorities could stop this sort of thing from happening surely they would.Not going to get into the politics of it,i don't do politics on forums it usually ends badly,everyone has their own view and that's fine,just as i see it Dai
Yet Another attack on 19:00 - Apr 7 with 1776 viewsdailew

Yet Another attack on 18:57 - Apr 7 by jack2jack

Sorry but the clue is in the word random,impossible to predict regardless of what country it's in.Can't stop the odd idiot from carrying out these attacks when and where they want.If the authorities could stop this sort of thing from happening surely they would.Not going to get into the politics of it,i don't do politics on forums it usually ends badly,everyone has their own view and that's fine,just as i see it Dai

So you're saying this attack is "random".

Nothing in common with recent similar attacks in Europe.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Yet Another attack on 19:10 - Apr 7 with 1759 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yet Another attack on 19:00 - Apr 7 by dailew

I would say more "copycat" than "random".

Poll: Tory leader

Yet Another attack on 19:18 - Apr 7 with 1733 viewsjack2jack

Yet Another attack on 19:00 - Apr 7 by dailew

Sorry i understand your query on my use of the word random,perhaps I should have used another word. My point is that you will never know where or when these attacks will happen,either way it's a tragic waste of life.
Yet Another attack on 21:19 - Apr 7 with 1658 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder how many more and on what scale these sort of attacks would occur if it were not for our excellent intelligence services. Without them it would probably be a couple a week.

Yet Another attack on 21:20 - Apr 7 with 1652 viewsCooperman

Yet Another attack on 21:19 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder how many more and on what scale these sort of attacks would occur if it were not for our excellent intelligence services. Without them it would probably be a couple a week.

And thankfully our IS are one of the best in the world.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Yet Another attack on 21:22 - Apr 7 with 1646 viewsjack2jack

Yet Another attack on 21:19 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Probably right there DYSS, there's lots going on behind the scenes we don't know about ,thank god
Yet Another attack on 21:28 - Apr 7 with 1627 viewsperchrockjack

Vast majority of British people know nothing about what goes on "behind the scenes " which is just as well

Yet Another attack on 21:32 - Apr 7 with 1626 viewsjack2jack

Yet Another attack on 21:28 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

Vast majority of British people know nothing about what goes on "behind the scenes " which is just as well

You're not wrong there Perch
Yet Another attack on 21:35 - Apr 7 with 1603 viewsperchrockjack

I've been involved in stuff of which many on here have no idea .

It shall remain so, but police lads will be under pressure right now

Yet Another attack on 21:46 - Apr 7 with 1593 viewsjack2jack

Yet Another attack on 21:35 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

I've been involved in stuff of which many on here have no idea .

It shall remain so, but police lads will be under pressure right now

CL final in Cardiff will be a real headache for all concerned with security I'm guessing?
Hell of a job sorting that out,for a major event like that.
Yet Another attack on 23:40 - Apr 7 with 1514 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

With the families consent, the horrible pictures of the dead circulating online should be on the front page of every national newspaper tomorrow. People need to see what these fanatics want to do to anyone who does not hold the same beliefs as them.

Yet Another attack on 00:20 - Apr 8 with 1488 viewsNeathJack

Yet Another attack on 23:40 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

With the families consent, the horrible pictures of the dead circulating online should be on the front page of every national newspaper tomorrow. People need to see what these fanatics want to do to anyone who does not hold the same beliefs as them.

I assume you think the same should be done for the 200 civilians killed in a recent US air strike in Mosul as well?
Yet Another attack on 00:27 - Apr 8 with 1480 viewsHighjack

Yet Another attack on 23:40 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wouldn't wanna be the person who has to ask them for consent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yet Another attack on 00:28 - Apr 8 with 1480 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet Another attack on 00:20 - Apr 8 by NeathJack

I assume you think the same should be done for the 200 civilians killed in a recent US air strike in Mosul as well?

Absolutely. People see '200 killed in Syria' or '50 dead in Iraq' and scroll right past it every time. Put a couple of gruesome photos of the aftermath of these incidents and people will soon start paying more attention.

All sides are doing terrible things each week.

Yet Another attack on 02:01 - Apr 8 with 1434 viewsCooperman

Yet Another attack on 21:46 - Apr 7 by jack2jack

CL final in Cardiff will be a real headache for all concerned with security I'm guessing?
Hell of a job sorting that out,for a major event like that.

As the current weapon of choice seems to be motorised vehicles then the immediate countermeasure should be reinforced barriers around pedestrian areas. These are relatively cheap and easy to install.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Yet Another attack on 05:46 - Apr 8 with 1402 viewsperchrockjack

America ,let's face it, will always be to blame.

No matter what

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024