Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis 16:52 - Apr 8 with 3151 viewsjackportis

Get him back now

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Alan Curtis on 16:53 - Apr 8 with 3144 viewsLoyal

Stop drinking.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Curtis on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 3130 viewsjackportis

Alan Curtis on 16:53 - Apr 8 by Loyal

Stop drinking.

I don't drink

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Alan Curtis on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 3086 viewscentrestandswan

Can't do any worse.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

N/A. on 17:11 - Apr 8 with 3009 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Alan Curtis on 17:24 - Apr 8 with 2922 viewsmonmouth

Alan Curtis on 16:54 - Apr 8 by jackportis

I don't drink

Start drinking

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alan Curtis on 18:37 - Apr 8 with 2751 viewsLoyal

Alan Curtis on 16:54 - Apr 8 by jackportis

I don't drink

Somebody has spiked your water.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Curtis on 18:41 - Apr 8 with 2727 views3swan

Not the answer but symptomatic of what is happening off the pitch.
Alan Curtis on 18:41 - Apr 8 with 2721 views3swan

N/A. on 17:11 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:22]

Showed more passion in his game than the majority of players on show today
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis on 19:20 - Apr 8 with 2657 viewskeith_gatebroth

Alan Curtis on 18:41 - Apr 8 by 3swan

Showed more passion in his game than the majority of players on show today

The players are weak willed & have no fight in them. The novelty of having a new manager that was supposed to have had top coaching experience has worn off & the players no longer respond to him or his (lack of) tactics. The last 5 games have really shown up Clement to be what he is, an inexperienced manager.
Alan Curtis on 19:34 - Apr 8 with 2621 viewsQuincy999

I have a feeling that if he was in charge of the remaining games we would have a better chance of staying up. I don't hate Clement but i beleived his losing steak for Derby was worrying.
When Clement took over I thought it was a selfish decision to sideline Curtis. He is not going to come back but the problem is hull, west ham and palace are looking up with their form and we are looking down.
Alan Curtis on 20:01 - Apr 8 with 2561 viewsLeonWasGod

Alan Curtis on 19:34 - Apr 8 by Quincy999

I have a feeling that if he was in charge of the remaining games we would have a better chance of staying up. I don't hate Clement but i beleived his losing steak for Derby was worrying.
When Clement took over I thought it was a selfish decision to sideline Curtis. He is not going to come back but the problem is hull, west ham and palace are looking up with their form and we are looking down.

Yep. A great start to Clem's rein, but not good shooting our bolt so quickly. The players look fecked. Ok, i know they've just had 3 games in 7 days, but they lacked energy at the start of the week. something's gone wrong bigly again.
Alan Curtis on 20:07 - Apr 8 with 2536 viewsSwanjaxs

Where is Curt nowadays? Haven't noticed him on the bench. ..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Alan Curtis on 20:12 - Apr 8 with 2517 viewsNeathJack

Alan Curtis on 17:24 - Apr 8 by monmouth

Start drinking

Alan Curtis on 20:44 - Apr 8 with 2430 viewsvetchonian

Actually that may not be a bad thing.....ask yourselves who was the only manager in our PL history prior to Clement to sideline Curt?......one Garry Monk and look how that turned out.
I understand why Clem wanted Curt out as he felt he needed to show he was the gaffer ....but he obviously had not understood Curt as he would never undermine the gaffer especially as he doesn't want to be the gaffer.....plus I think Curt does have a way of getting things out of players as a coach.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Alan Curtis on 21:52 - Apr 8 with 2348 viewsBorojack

1 point in 5 games with only 1 good performance against Spurs.
I would give the last 6 to Leon and Curtis.
Nothing to lose and we certainly can't get any worse.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Alan Curtis on 23:16 - Apr 8 with 2229 viewsKilkennyjack

I thought the same. No need at all, he would have been a great help i am sure...

Beware of the Risen People

Alan Curtis on 23:18 - Apr 8 with 2219 viewsrock1n

reactionary.com also known as planetswans

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Alan Curtis on 23:21 - Apr 8 with 2210 viewsKilkennyjack

Alan Curtis on 23:18 - Apr 8 by rock1n

reactionary.com also known as planetswans

Well its a swans forum see, people post stuff snd say stuff.
Lots of us post rubbish mind.

Beware of the Risen People

Alan Curtis on 09:28 - Apr 9 with 2015 viewsBillyChong

Alan Curtis on 20:07 - Apr 8 by Swanjaxs

Where is Curt nowadays? Haven't noticed him on the bench. ..

Sat in amongst the fans in the west stand Wednesday night
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024