Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "let's look for the positives" thread 17:34 - Apr 8 with 5712 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'll start:-

1. Jack Cork looks like he could be out for a few weeks
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 17:35 - Apr 8 with 4744 viewsexiledclaseboy

The sun is shining and I'm sitting in my back garden with a cold beer.

Poll: Tory leader

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 17:36 - Apr 8 with 4722 viewsDarran

perchrockjack won't see us play next season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 17:39 - Apr 8 with 4708 viewsWxmJax

I'm going to Watford next week, at least it won't be worse than today.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 17:41 - Apr 8 with 4672 viewsSwanjaxs

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 17:39 - Apr 8 by WxmJax

I'm going to Watford next week, at least it won't be worse than today.

Sure about that?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 17:44 - Apr 8 with 4620 viewsjack247

The positive is that we are only two points behind Hull with 6 games to play. There are many negatives, but the main ones are:

We won't pick up another two points if we keep playing like that. They looked like they couldn't care less.
That is near enough our first choice team.

I defended Clement after Wednesday. I can't really today. He hasn't got the best group of players, but getting them fired up should be a given. West Ham were awful, yet easily the better team.
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 17:46 - Apr 8 with 4611 viewsStarsky

Our goal difference improved against Hull today

It's just the internet, init.

The on 17:51 - Apr 8 with 4568 views3swan

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 17:44 - Apr 8 by jack247

The positive is that we are only two points behind Hull with 6 games to play. There are many negatives, but the main ones are:

We won't pick up another two points if we keep playing like that. They looked like they couldn't care less.
That is near enough our first choice team.

I defended Clement after Wednesday. I can't really today. He hasn't got the best group of players, but getting them fired up should be a given. West Ham were awful, yet easily the better team.

And there lies the answer, we have had so many opportunities over the last few weeks in our cup finals but the performances have been inept.
While Paul Clement can only use what’s at his disposal, to accept no passion and tempo must show a lack of man management.
I’ve posted before that coaching top players is a world away from making all the decisions with lesser players.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 17:52]
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:02 - Apr 8 with 4498 viewscentrestandswan

The "let's look for the positives" thread.

We don't support the Scum.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:05 - Apr 8 with 4471 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Watford lost against Spurs and never looked anywhere near getting a point.
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:07 - Apr 8 with 4431 viewsSwanjaxs

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:05 - Apr 8 by Swanseaisgreat

Watford lost against Spurs and never looked anywhere near getting a point.

But will still be to good for us 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:15 - Apr 8 with 4374 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Hull lost including a "bad" own goal which might lead to a lack of trust in their defence a training ground bust-up, sparking a negative death spiral.
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:15 - Apr 8 with 4373 viewswhiterock

We never do things the easy way, not sure that's a positive
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:17 - Apr 8 with 4357 views3swan

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:15 - Apr 8 by Swanseaisgreat

Hull lost including a "bad" own goal which might lead to a lack of trust in their defence a training ground bust-up, sparking a negative death spiral.

So they will still finish 2 points ahead of us
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:18 - Apr 8 with 4342 viewsOldjack

There aren't any ,and carry on playing in that vein and it's a sad goodbye to the prem

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:19 - Apr 8 with 4330 viewsSwanseaisgreat

We have a striker "valued" at £15'000'000 who has very fresh legs, scored 18 goals last season and 22 the season before that!
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:19 - Apr 8 with 4328 viewsjack247

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:15 - Apr 8 by Swanseaisgreat

A negative death spiral is probably our best hope at the moment.

I'll probably be slightly more optimistic in the morning
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:19 - Apr 8 with 4324 viewsKilkennyjack

Our fantastic Academy production line will ensure that we storm the Championship (if the inevitable cut backs dont close it down of course)....

Beware of the Risen People

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:20 - Apr 8 with 4305 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We've just lost to a team who have lost their last 5 games .?
We haven't scored a goal against middlesboro?
We've lost to hull 3 times this season ?

We've got to win 3 more games !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:22 - Apr 8 with 4283 viewsSwanjaxs

A case of Fosters ( 10 x 440mle) over the shop for £7.99!! Now that's a positive boys! 🤘🍺

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 19:24 - Apr 8 with 4114 viewsOldjack

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:19 - Apr 8 by Swanseaisgreat

We have a striker "valued" at £15'000'000 who has very fresh legs, scored 18 goals last season and 22 the season before that!

So why isn't he getting game time ? has he shagged someone's wife or something ? it's not right

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 20:50 - Apr 8 with 3945 viewslifelong

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:20 - Apr 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

We've just lost to a team who have lost their last 5 games .?
We haven't scored a goal against middlesboro?
We've lost to hull 3 times this season ?

We've got to win 3 more games !

We could win 2 and draw 4.
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 20:53 - Apr 8 with 3931 viewsSmellyplumz

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 20:50 - Apr 8 by lifelong

We could win 2 and draw 4.

We are incapable of winning any Roger.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 20:57 - Apr 8 with 3912 viewslifelong

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 20:53 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

We are incapable of winning any Roger.

Indeed, but this is a positive thread, that remark is suitable for a negative thread, of which there are many.
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 20:59 - Apr 8 with 3901 viewsperchrockjack

Aldi Aussie Shiraz a winner .

It's got a string label attached

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 21:19 - Apr 8 with 3859 viewsNeathJack

It'll all be over soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024