Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve/Jason - Refund? 20:20 - Apr 8 with 1698 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe our owners would like to refund the fans who made the mistake of going to the game today.
The most gutless performance since the Bradley days.
Has Clement lost the changing room?
Steve/Jason - Refund? on 00:36 - Apr 9 with 1540 viewsLoyal

That was the most gutless performance since this premier league shit started.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Steve/Jason - Refund? on 01:01 - Apr 9 with 1508 viewsTim_Harry

Nonsense.

Every time you watch your team you know the risk. We could be awesome, we could be sh*t.

Suck it up.
Steve/Jason - Refund? on 01:13 - Apr 9 with 1495 viewsSwanjaxs

Steve/Jason - Refund? on 01:01 - Apr 9 by Tim_Harry

Nonsense.

Every time you watch your team you know the risk. We could be awesome, we could be sh*t.

Suck it up.

Yes i agree, you pay your money and you take the risk of your team playing like a bunch of spineless cùnts .... suck it up mofos
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 1:22]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Steve/Jason - Refund? on 01:21 - Apr 9 with 1482 viewswhiterock

Nonsense.

Suck it up.

I remember Lincoln on New Years day, we lost that one too, realist, today was tough but there's been tougher time
Steve/Jason - Refund? on 02:39 - Apr 9 with 1435 viewsLoyal

Steve/Jason - Refund? on 01:21 - Apr 9 by whiterock

I remember Lincoln on New Years day, we lost that one too, realist, today was tough but there's been tougher time

It's almost as if people actually believe these bellends should be paid this week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Steve/Jason - Refund? on 08:31 - Apr 9 with 1298 viewskeith_gatebroth

As fans we can take our team losing, although it's hard, as long as the players give their all. What we cannot stomach is the lack of effort that's been shown too many times this season, especially yesterday.
Yes it certainly looks like he's lost the changing room.
Steve/Jason - Refund? on 08:44 - Apr 9 with 1259 viewsjack247

No, he hasn't lost the changing room. It was just an inept performance. They worked themselves into the ground on Wednesday night.
Steve/Jason - Refund? on 09:25 - Apr 9 with 1210 viewsSmellyplumz

Nonsense.

Suck it up.

Bristol city just made the players refund the away fans, maybe the players would actually put some effort in if they had to dip into their wages.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Steve/Jason - Refund? on 22:32 - Apr 10 with 970 viewsshenleymun

I thought this thread would be about the Yanks wanting their money back

I bet they do want their money back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024