Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blame the board 09:24 - Apr 9 with 1419 viewsBillyChong

Jenkins and Co to blame entirely for this season. Too busy flogging us over the summer without a care in the world for the club. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to wake up. How they can still show up at games is beyond me. The trust/fans need to act.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 9:29]
Blame the board on 09:27 - Apr 9 with 1412 viewsSmellyplumz

W@nkers the lot of them but the fans won't do shit or the trust for that matter, boils my piss when I think how hard it was to get into this league.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Blame the board on 15:56 - Apr 9 with 1348 viewsoldcob

As where as I have no love for the board, the only ones out there yesterday were the players. They were the ones who showed little or no effort, and the manager picked the team, a decent one on paper. No player worth his salt should be out there and give little or no effort. I'd fine about half a dozen of them on yesterdays showing. If they can't put it in now they never will.
Blame the board on 16:05 - Apr 9 with 1331 viewsE20Jack

Blame the board on 15:56 - Apr 9 by oldcob

As where as I have no love for the board, the only ones out there yesterday were the players. They were the ones who showed little or no effort, and the manager picked the team, a decent one on paper. No player worth his salt should be out there and give little or no effort. I'd fine about half a dozen of them on yesterdays showing. If they can't put it in now they never will.

Why do people keep saying they showed no effort? Of course they did. I was there yesterday and was there for the tottenham 5-0 drubbing. At no point did I ever think they weren't trying, not good enough maybe, but I am sure they were trying.

Why wouldn't they, its their reputations and money on the line. We just have to accept that many of the team aren't good enough, not their fault. It is the fault of the board who have employed them as Premier League footballers.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Blame the board on 16:12 - Apr 9 with 1311 viewsJonTheJack

Blame the board on 16:05 - Apr 9 by E20Jack

Why do people keep saying they showed no effort? Of course they did. I was there yesterday and was there for the tottenham 5-0 drubbing. At no point did I ever think they weren't trying, not good enough maybe, but I am sure they were trying.

Why wouldn't they, its their reputations and money on the line. We just have to accept that many of the team aren't good enough, not their fault. It is the fault of the board who have employed them as Premier League footballers.

I'm sorry, but if you think that they 'tried' yesterday when our Premier League survival is on the line against one of the worst teams in the league at this moment then there's no hope for you.

It was pish poor and they should be ashamed.
Blame the board on 16:14 - Apr 9 with 1297 viewsE20Jack

Blame the board on 16:12 - Apr 9 by JonTheJack

I'm sorry, but if you think that they 'tried' yesterday when our Premier League survival is on the line against one of the worst teams in the league at this moment then there's no hope for you.

It was pish poor and they should be ashamed.

Of course they did. What do they gain from not trying?

People are confusing being poor with not trying, they are not one and the same.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024