Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment 18:59 - Apr 10 with 7867 viewsQJumpingJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-owners-un
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:30 - Apr 10 with 3224 viewsmonmouth

If Leviein really did ask the Trust if they wanted to sell in March and got no response, then how can there be any legal grounds for anything subsequent to that? If it's a lie though, why didn't the Trust members present contradict him. What am I missing here?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:43 - Apr 10 with 3188 viewsPURe_Evil

Pretty much explains why there has been no legal action.
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:45 - Apr 10 with 3163 viewsDarran

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:30 - Apr 10 by monmouth

If Leviein really did ask the Trust if they wanted to sell in March and got no response, then how can there be any legal grounds for anything subsequent to that? If it's a lie though, why didn't the Trust members present contradict him. What am I missing here?

Did they actually say that in the Forum last week? Or did they just say they'd met with the Trust in March?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 20:06]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:50 - Apr 10 with 3155 viewsNeathJack

There's a huge distinction between asking someone if they would be interested in selling and actually making an offer for the shares.
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:53 - Apr 10 with 3146 viewsLandore_Jack

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:45 - Apr 10 by Darran

Did they actually say that in the Forum last week? Or did they just say they'd met with the Trust in March?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 20:06]

JL never said "he received no response from the Trust." He admitted to enquiring about purchasing the shares.

#backtojack

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:59 - Apr 10 with 3098 viewsVetchfielder

This is very suspicious.

There is an almost identical report on the BBC Wales Sport website, the same quotes being used from Levien and "a club spokesman".

It's as if the club has issued this like a press release to both BBC and Walesonline - it can't be a coincidence that they were both published today, 6 days after the Trust Forum- maybe starting the charm offensive and getting their retaliation in first.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 20:01]

Proud to have been one of the 231

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:01 - Apr 10 with 3083 viewsPURe_Evil

The Trust need to come out and deny this.
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:02 - Apr 10 with 3072 viewsPURe_Evil

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:50 - Apr 10 by NeathJack

There's a huge distinction between asking someone if they would be interested in selling and actually making an offer for the shares.

Not if the other party doesn't respond.
Login to get fewer ads

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:08 - Apr 10 with 3020 viewsTheResurrection

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:59 - Apr 10 by Vetchfielder

This is very suspicious.

There is an almost identical report on the BBC Wales Sport website, the same quotes being used from Levien and "a club spokesman".

It's as if the club has issued this like a press release to both BBC and Walesonline - it can't be a coincidence that they were both published today, 6 days after the Trust Forum- maybe starting the charm offensive and getting their retaliation in first.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 20:01]

Who cares about that?

From March to July and no response from the Trust and nothing relayed to the Trust members?

Why?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:10 - Apr 10 with 2989 viewsDarran

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:08 - Apr 10 by TheResurrection

Who cares about that?

From March to July and no response from the Trust and nothing relayed to the Trust members?

Why?

If it's true see Chrissy.

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:15 - Apr 10 with 2982 viewsVetchfielder

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:08 - Apr 10 by TheResurrection

Who cares about that?

Why?

Well, right now, we don't know whether it's true or not

Proud to have been one of the 231

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:17 - Apr 10 with 2967 viewsmorningstar

So basically, the yanks heard rumblings of an agreement between the current parties, asked to see the documentation, but proceeded anyway without it, and when they find out the selling shareholders were actually deceitful lying untrustworthy c****s (sorry Lorraine), continue to back them as chairman and vice chairman of our football club. Ye ok!

No doubt some of you will view it differently, but that's where i'm at.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:26 - Apr 10 with 2920 viewsTheResurrection

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:10 - Apr 10 by Darran

If it's true see Chrissy.

It would throw your little campaign off course a bit, wouldn't it?

There were discussions before the sale. In fact, even a suggestion from the Americans on what the Trust should do with the money if they did sell i.e. reinvest it the playing squad, to which the Trust said if they did decide to sell it would be up to them to choose what to do with the money.

Over to you?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 20:27]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:32 - Apr 10 with 2864 viewsDarran

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:26 - Apr 10 by TheResurrection

It would throw your little campaign off course a bit, wouldn't it?

There were discussions before the sale. In fact, even a suggestion from the Americans on what the Trust should do with the money if they did sell i.e. reinvest it the playing squad, to which the Trust said if they did decide to sell it would be up to them to choose what to do with the money.

Over to you?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 20:27]

My campaign?

Where did that suggestion come from then?

It's strange though you're all over this again and you've still got nothing to say about the Yanks dropping Mr Dineen and Mr Jenkins right in it last week.

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:38 - Apr 10 with 2826 viewscostalotta

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 19:50 - Apr 10 by NeathJack

Of course there is...

Did the Americans only want 68% ?

Maybe the Americans didn't care whom from the existing shareholders they acquired the 68% from. If the Trust were to sell shares there would less to spread around the likes of HJ, MM, LD et al as collectively they'd be selling less shares as the Trust had liquified theirs. For sure this wouldn't suit the old board so could that be a factor.

Or perhaps the Trust didn't want to sell up

Very suspicious either way.
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:39 - Apr 10 with 2798 viewsDarran

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:38 - Apr 10 by costalotta

Of course there is...

Did the Americans only want 68% ?

Maybe the Americans didn't care whom from the existing shareholders they acquired the 68% from. If the Trust were to sell shares there would less to spread around the likes of HJ, MM, LD et al as collectively they'd be selling less shares as the Trust had liquified theirs. For sure this wouldn't suit the old board so could that be a factor.

Or perhaps the Trust didn't want to sell up

Very suspicious either way.

Yes it is.

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:40 - Apr 10 with 2806 viewsNeathJack

Given this being raised, this is worth reading again.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:41 - Apr 10 with 2775 viewsDarran

Well I'm told the Yanks made NO offer for the Trusts shares.

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:42 - Apr 10 with 2785 viewsMartyrman57

It would be nice for any comment from the Trust on all this. Little wonder supporters are not interested in joining.
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:44 - Apr 10 with 2773 viewscostalotta

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:41 - Apr 10 by Darran

Well I'm told the Yanks made NO offer for the Trusts shares.

Because it was known that the Trust were not interested in selling?
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:44 - Apr 10 with 2751 viewsDarran

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:42 - Apr 10 by Martyrman57

It would be nice for any comment from the Trust on all this. Little wonder supporters are not interested in joining.

Neathie has just posted the statement.

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:45 - Apr 10 with 2744 viewsDarran

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:44 - Apr 10 by costalotta

Because it was known that the Trust were not interested in selling?

No idea.

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:49 - Apr 10 with 2711 viewsDarran

Im sure someone said that the Trust wrote to all the others saying they might be interested in selling though.

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:51 - Apr 10 with 2710 viewsNeathJack

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:45 - Apr 10 by Darran

No idea.

Going by that statement/address from October it reads that the Trust indicated the preference would be not to sell providing they got certain assurances regarding their shareholding and non dilution of it.

When it became clear that the other shareholders had actually stitched them up for the voting rights and Levien indicated that no dilution could be guaranteed then the Trust approached the Yanks to discuss the purchase of the shares.

No offer was made.
Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:53 - Apr 10 with 2703 viewscostalotta

Shareholder agreement - Americans comment on 20:51 - Apr 10 by NeathJack

Going by that statement/address from October it reads that the Trust indicated the preference would be not to sell providing they got certain assurances regarding their shareholding and non dilution of it.

When it became clear that the other shareholders had actually stitched them up for the voting rights and Levien indicated that no dilution could be guaranteed then the Trust approached the Yanks to discuss the purchase of the shares.

No offer was made.

That's kind of how I see it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024