Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's us V Hull. 21:36 - Apr 10 with 2146 viewsWaltersRedBoots

That's what it's boiled down to now gents. Get used to it and support our team.
It's us V Hull. on 21:42 - Apr 10 with 2110 viewsNogginthenog

I think it's us or us.
It's us V Hull. on 21:45 - Apr 10 with 2078 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Can't believe it, I just posted similar story 1 minute after you?
It's us V Hull. on 21:46 - Apr 10 with 2056 viewsLoyal

Support Swansea.
No individuals.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's us V Hull. on 21:47 - Apr 10 with 2038 viewsOldjack

Teams are now rubbing their hands with glee when we're their next fixture ,that's how poor we've become

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

It's us V Hull. on 21:59 - Apr 10 with 1908 viewshammy

Coincidentally, we both play Watford and Stoke in the next 2 games. We've got to get at least even on points with Hull after we play these games.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

It's us V Hull. on 22:09 - Apr 10 with 1776 viewsTheKirkyLife

It's a mini-league.

Swansea fixtures:
- Watford (A)
- Stoke (H)
- Man Utd (A)
- Everton (H)
- Sunderland (A)
- WBA (H)

Hull's fixtures:
- Stoke (A)
- Watford (H)
- Southampton (A)
- Sunderland (H)
- Palace (A)
- Tottenham (H)

I cannot POSSIBLY see any way that we will get more than 9 points out of our remaining matches. The only game I can see Hull definitely losing on the other hand is Tottenham at home.

We're doomed, even an optimist like myself can see that.
It's us V Hull. on 22:12 - Apr 10 with 1741 viewsLoyal

Gents ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's us V Hull. on 22:18 - Apr 10 with 1676 viewsEbo

If us and Hull win this weekend palace will only be 3pts clear of the bottom 3 with very very tough games to come. They will be playing a lot of games in a short period of time. Fat Sam just said that he reckons 3 more points will do it for them, (hope that comes back to bite him) I think all 3 of us will be in the mix come the final day.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 22:18]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

It's us V Hull. on 22:22 - Apr 10 with 1615 viewsAngelRangelQS

We'll be lucky to finish above Boro
It's us V Hull. on 22:26 - Apr 10 with 1573 viewsspiderboy

It's us V Hull. on 22:18 - Apr 10 by Ebo

If us and Hull win this weekend palace will only be 3pts clear of the bottom 3 with very very tough games to come. They will be playing a lot of games in a short period of time. Fat Sam just said that he reckons 3 more points will do it for them, (hope that comes back to bite him) I think all 3 of us will be in the mix come the final day.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 22:18]

By my reckoning we,l take 1 more point than hull will in the remaining games
And that's if we play very very well
So in my humblest of humble opinion
its the old div 2 for us next term.
It's us V Hull. on 22:29 - Apr 10 with 1520 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We needed a manager with a proven track record of dragging terrible, inadequate squads to safety. Sam Allerdyce was that man.

Clement may have been more attractive on paper and I wouldn't have been against his appointment in the Summer, but for the position we found ourselves in, we should have promised Allerdyce however many millions he wanted to be deposited into his bank account upon survival.

Instead we went for the third cheap gamble this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

It's us V Hull. on 22:32 - Apr 10 with 1486 viewsspiderboy

It's us V Hull. on 22:29 - Apr 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We needed a manager with a proven track record of dragging terrible, inadequate squads to safety. Sam Allerdyce was that man.

Clement may have been more attractive on paper and I wouldn't have been against his appointment in the Summer, but for the position we found ourselves in, we should have promised Allerdyce however many millions he wanted to be deposited into his bank account upon survival.

Instead we went for the third cheap gamble this season.

On the other hand....we may just scrape it.
It's us V Hull. on 22:49 - Apr 10 with 1381 viewsJackFish

It's us V Hull. on 22:09 - Apr 10 by TheKirkyLife

It's a mini-league.

Swansea fixtures:
- Watford (A)
- Stoke (H)
- Man Utd (A)
- Everton (H)
- Sunderland (A)
- WBA (H)

Hull's fixtures:
- Stoke (A)
- Watford (H)
- Southampton (A)
- Sunderland (H)
- Palace (A)
- Tottenham (H)

I cannot POSSIBLY see any way that we will get more than 9 points out of our remaining matches. The only game I can see Hull definitely losing on the other hand is Tottenham at home.

We're doomed, even an optimist like myself can see that.

Fully expect them to beat both Watford and Sunderland at home the way they're playing. They've been a bit crap away recently but even winning those two leaves us needing three wins from somewhere. And I really really don't see us doing that.
It's us V Hull. on 22:55 - Apr 10 with 1334 viewsmonmouth

It's us V Hull. on 22:49 - Apr 10 by JackFish

Fully expect them to beat both Watford and Sunderland at home the way they're playing. They've been a bit crap away recently but even winning those two leaves us needing three wins from somewhere. And I really really don't see us doing that.

Barring a miracle we were down when we surrendered to Hull. It just compounded it when we begged for mercy at Bournemouth and rolled into a foetal ball at West Ham. I am very annoyed with absolutely everything to do with Swansea City at the moment. Furious in fact. We are rotten through to the bone.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It's us V Hull. on 22:56 - Apr 10 with 1325 viewsSmellyplumz

It's us V Hull. on 22:32 - Apr 10 by spiderboy

On the other hand....we may just scrape it.

Lol.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

It's us V Hull. on 23:01 - Apr 10 with 1299 viewsKilkennyjack

It's us V Hull. on 22:56 - Apr 10 by Smellyplumz

Lol.

We should thank Tony Pennock for his work at Hull. If Phelan had been sacked any earlier we would be screwed already.

Tiger Tony is a Jack, he hates Hull City .....

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024