Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again 22:04 - Apr 10 with 1530 viewsE20Jack

Amazing that 14 years has passed since the famous 4-2 win to keep us in the football league. Even more amazing to think we now essentially fight another battle against Hull dining at the very top of the footballing pyramid.

Somehow this feels different though, then we were a team that was just starting it's journey. Had some incredibly raw and talented players and there was a buzz about the place despite our awful predicament. The likes of Leon Britton not seen in a Swans shirt for a few decades.

This sadly very much feels like the end of a journey, one that has been needlessly caused by greed and betrayal at the hands of the very people who kick started it all and subsequently became poisoned by their own success.

I have not totally lost hope. 6 games left. 2 points behind. I am just noticing a completely different feel about the place 14 years apart and quite poetic that it has yet again come down to the fact that the very match up that started it all, is the one that will probably end it.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 22:10 - Apr 10 with 1487 viewsLoyal

Lucky we don't have to play them, we would be fckd.
PS - I said this before you, be careful, I own words.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 22:24 - Apr 10 with 1424 viewsshenleymun

Well we won't be playing Hull this time in the decisive game.

Which is just as well as they've beaten us three times already this season.
14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 22:41 - Apr 10 with 1376 viewslifelong

There are 6 games left, if we win them all we'll probably finish 10th.
14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 22:44 - Apr 10 with 1357 viewsE20Jack

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 22:41 - Apr 10 by lifelong

And we will see pigs getting their aviation licences left right and center
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 22:45]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 22:55 - Apr 10 with 1302 viewsSwanseajill

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 22:41 - Apr 10 by lifelong

I really like you lifelong.
14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 22:57 - Apr 10 with 1293 viewsmonmouth

Chwarae teg, that actually made me laugh. No mean feat at the moment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 03:13 - Apr 11 with 1150 viewsTheKirkyLife

Incredible post. Good job.
14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 03:26 - Apr 11 with 1143 viewsWanderer

Does that mean Hull finish 9th ?
Login to get fewer ads

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 10:08 - Apr 11 with 882 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone remember Quantum Leap?

I have a feeling than when the ref whistles to end the game against WBA, we will alll end up back at the Vetch watching James Thomas score his first v Hull......... oh boy!!!!
14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 10:38 - Apr 11 with 844 viewssherpajacob

We'll beat WBA 4-2, A siggy hatrick inc 2 pens.

the week before we'll win 2-1 at sunderland with the winner coming off mawsons backside

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 11:12 - Apr 11 with 804 viewspencoedjack

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 10:38 - Apr 11 by sherpajacob

We'll beat WBA 4-2, A siggy hatrick inc 2 pens.

the week before we'll win 2-1 at sunderland with the winner coming off mawsons backside

I predict Robson Kanu a player we have been linked with several times will score the goal that sends us down
14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 12:15 - Apr 11 with 764 viewsJackFish

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 11:12 - Apr 11 by pencoedjack

I predict Robson Kanu a player we have been linked with several times will score the goal that sends us down

I predict we'll be down after the Everton game, or maybe even before we kick off if we do particularly badly before then.
14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 12:49 - Apr 11 with 716 viewsSmellyplumz

14 years apart and its Swansea v Hull all over again on 03:13 - Apr 11 by TheKirkyLife

Incredible post. Good job.

Deluded the pair of you.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024