Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! 23:04 - Apr 11 with 3067 viewsMuteswan

This guy is in a senior position in the USA . The White House press secretary, and he comes out with this.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39572902
Hard to believe he's so naive.
Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:12 - Apr 11 with 2527 viewsjack2jack

Suggestions are that although Hitler was against using chemical weapons,some reports later suggest that there were reported incidents of chemical weapons use.
The internet is very useful,and can be accessed by all.
Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:36 - Apr 11 with 2505 viewsMuteswan

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:12 - Apr 11 by jack2jack

Suggestions are that although Hitler was against using chemical weapons,some reports later suggest that there were reported incidents of chemical weapons use.

I don't think that gassing over 6,000,000 Jews could be described as Hitler being against using chemical weapons.
Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:49 - Apr 11 with 2491 viewsItchySphincter

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:36 - Apr 11 by Muteswan

I don't think that gassing over 6,000,000 Jews could be described as Hitler being against using chemical weapons.

Yeah, but he invented the Beetle so he gets a pass.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:52 - Apr 11 with 2484 viewsjack2jack

Sorry i mean weapons as in weapons, to my way of thinking gathering people on mass and putting them in gas chambers that's not warfare,that's something completely different,if you know what i mean,but i appreciate what your saying.
But yes the blokes completely missing the point.
Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:59 - Apr 11 with 2476 viewsJack_Kass

I do have some sympathy for the guy (not Hitler), because that's not what he meant to say, but is too stupid to articulate it in any other way.

Although the original intent and wording bobbing around aimlessly in his head wasn't going to be much of an improvement, granted.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 01:18 - Apr 12 with 2439 viewsyescomeon

I read a tweet on the topic along the lines of "He's living that dream where you go up on stage and you're naked." Every press conference is a sh*tshow. At least he's learnt to talk, although that may not have been for the best.

Upthecity!

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 03:13 - Apr 12 with 2419 viewsphact0rri

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:12 - Apr 11 by jack2jack

As far as battle tactics, if this is what we are refering to, Hitler was indeed against using Sarin, and Tatum gasses (though he did build up a stock pile when he heard the allies probably have more)-- but that didn't stop the nazi's from implimenting Smoking agents, and asphyxiating gasses. I know there was at least one battle in 1941 where it was used to great success.

As a side note, during the battle of stalingrad, the nazi leaders did want to implement sarin to slow the russian retreating formations, but Hitler wouldn't sign off on its use.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:25 - Apr 12 with 2239 viewsHighjack

Hitler was the victim of a gas attack in WW1 of course.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:37 - Apr 12 with 2234 viewsLoyal

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:25 - Apr 12 by Highjack

Chemical weapons used hugely in ww1.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:44 - Apr 12 with 2220 viewssherpajacob

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:25 - Apr 12 by Highjack

A British gas attack.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:50 - Apr 12 with 2209 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm fairly sure that this will turn out to be the fault of the liberal/mainstream media and its pesky agenda, not the fault of Spicer himself.

I'll just wait for Tummer to confirm.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2017 20:52]

Poll: Tory leader

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 22:50 - Apr 12 with 2148 viewsHighjack

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:44 - Apr 12 by sherpajacob

A British gas attack.

Yeah, it's a real shame we didn't kill the bastard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 22:59 - Apr 12 with 2141 viewsLeonWasGod

The guy's a compulsive liar and bullshitter, so I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. He knows exactly what he's doing. More holocaust denial from the 'leaders' of the west.

It's disgusting.
Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:04 - Apr 12 with 2136 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:50 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

I'm fairly sure that this will turn out to be the fault of the liberal/mainstream media and its pesky agenda, not the fault of Spicer himself.

I'll just wait for Tummer to confirm.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2017 20:52]

How much is the real estate in your head going for these days, snowflake?

I could use a little spare change.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2017 23:04]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 03:10 - Apr 13 with 2080 viewsPURe_Evil

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 23:04 - Apr 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

How much is the real estate in your head going for these days, snowflake?

I could use a little spare change.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2017 23:04]

Could you translate that into English please?
Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 03:41 - Apr 13 with 2071 viewsLord_Bony

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 22:50 - Apr 12 by Highjack

Yeah, it's a real shame we didn't kill the bastard.

This.

Can you imagine...no World War 2.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 06:21 - Apr 13 with 2026 viewsAnotherJohn

Obviously Spicer broke a cardinal rule of politics: never make comparisons with Hitler. And yes, the Nazis obviously did use Zyklon B (a cyanide-based pesticide stored in crystal form), as well as carbon monoxide, to murder German and other civilians in the camps. I still feel though that people are leaping in with rather fuzzy thinking here because of their dislike of all things Trump. Nazi Germany did possess large stocks of purpose-made chemical weapons,including Sarin, but - although there are rumours of use of 'toxic smoke' in Sevastopol/Kerch - most historians say these remained unused.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/04/hitler-chemical-weapons/

All this rather goes over the head of critics like Robert Fisk who say that of course a pesticide is a war weapon.

The interesting issue for me is just how extreme the actions of Assad and Saddam Hussein were in using chemical bombs on civilian populations. I'm struggling to remember many examples since WW1 of use of chemical weapons proper on either enemy combatants or civilian populations subject to bombing. And I don't count Agent Orange, which was a defoliant, albeit with lethal side effects.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2017 7:10]
Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 07:50 - Apr 13 with 1971 viewsJack_Meoff

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 03:41 - Apr 13 by Lord_Bony

This.

Can you imagine...no World War 2.

WW2 was perhaps more about the conditions of the Treaty of Versailles than Hitler himself. Who never actually wanted war with Britain.

Just throwing it out there...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 08:47 - Apr 13 with 1946 viewssherpajacob

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 07:50 - Apr 13 by Jack_Meoff

WW2 was perhaps more about the conditions of the Treaty of Versailles than Hitler himself. Who never actually wanted war with Britain.

Just throwing it out there...

It's just possible that without hitler being there hindering the actions of von manstein, guderian and rommel, Germany might have won the war.

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 08:56 - Apr 13 with 1934 viewsLord_Bony

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 08:47 - Apr 13 by sherpajacob

It's just possible that without hitler being there hindering the actions of von manstein, guderian and rommel, Germany might have won the war.

Without Hitler there would not have been a bloody war.

If someone had put a bullet in his thick skull in Ww1,Ww2 would not have happened.

Total mindf*ck I know...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 09:56 - Apr 13 with 1912 viewssherpajacob

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 08:56 - Apr 13 by Lord_Bony

Without Hitler there would not have been a bloody war.

If someone had put a bullet in his thick skull in Ww1,Ww2 would not have happened.

Total mindf*ck I know...

Ferdinad Foch on the treaty of Versailles "its not peace its an armistice for 20 years"

GCSE History:

Mussolini would still have come to power and inspired fascism elsewhere.

Japan would still have expanded and committed atrocities in the far east.

There would have been another war, what shape and form it would have taken is anyone's guess. Its possible Germany would have become communist and allied with the soviet union and we would have had to fight them both.

its possible Goering may have become leader, and been for more militarily astute.

its all speculation, but one thing seemed absolutely predictable in 1919 - There was going to be another war sooner or later.

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 14:04 - Apr 13 with 1857 viewssnork44

The 6 million Jews always gets quoted, but no-one mentions the 4-5 million other people that were exterminated Gypsies, Homosexuals, Slavs, the Mentally Ill and the Severly disabled.What was used against the Jews and the other people were initially Bullets until it was realized that was too costly, Carbon Monoxide in enclosed vans,but that was inefficient because not enough people were being killed and then finally Zyklon B gas in the death camps which put the extermination of human beings onto a truly industrial scale.

Spicer is not the the sharpest tool in the box, but what he said was correct,Hitler didn't order the use of Chemical weapons against the Allies or the German people , but Zyklon B gas was never weaponized it was only used in confined spaces were its effects were put to it's horrific use.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2017 14:08]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 10:19 - Apr 14 with 1727 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 20:44 - Apr 12 by sherpajacob

A British gas attack.

Well that wipes HIS slate clean then, yeah?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 10:24 - Apr 14 with 1723 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 14:04 - Apr 13 by snork44

The 6 million Jews always gets quoted, but no-one mentions the 4-5 million other people that were exterminated Gypsies, Homosexuals, Slavs, the Mentally Ill and the Severly disabled.What was used against the Jews and the other people were initially Bullets until it was realized that was too costly, Carbon Monoxide in enclosed vans,but that was inefficient because not enough people were being killed and then finally Zyklon B gas in the death camps which put the extermination of human beings onto a truly industrial scale.

Spicer is not the the sharpest tool in the box, but what he said was correct,Hitler didn't order the use of Chemical weapons against the Allies or the German people , but Zyklon B gas was never weaponized it was only used in confined spaces were its effects were put to it's horrific use.

I don't mean to be pedantic here but that's the whole point about this Spider furore - those were Germans he was killing. Who happened to be Jews .Therefore he DID use them against his own people.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 11:08 - Apr 14 with 1702 viewstrampie

Apparently Hitler never used chemical weapons! on 14:04 - Apr 13 by snork44

Are you and Spicer saying that German jews, gypsies, gays etc. weren't "his own people", that they were not German ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024