Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we throw the white towel in 16:00 - Apr 15 with 2047 viewsjojaca

What another depressing half, bad team selection and tactics. No wonder we are in 30% possesion bracket when you Fulton, Ki and Fer in midfield.

Even when you know, you never know?

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:02 - Apr 15 with 2013 viewsJackanapes

The players already have. I could only hear one teams supporters all game and that was ours, and then that happens. We seriously got nothing.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:03 - Apr 15 with 2003 viewsHighjack

If we threw it we'd probably miss.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:13 - Apr 15 with 1939 viewsLord_Bony

if we lose this we re focked

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:29 - Apr 15 with 1846 viewsOldjack

Hull are losing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:35 - Apr 15 with 1804 viewsjojaca

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:29 - Apr 15 by Oldjack

Hull are losing

Hull are the least of our problems, where is our next win coming from.

Even when you know, you never know?

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:55 - Apr 15 with 1615 viewsjackal

Another spineless performance.

I wouldn't care if I never see any of those players in a Swan's shirt again.

Narsingh particularly awful.
Can we throw the white towel in on 16:56 - Apr 15 with 1581 viewsicecoldjack

Pathetic showing from us today, but lets remember the seeds of this were sown a long time ago, when you sign Fer instead of Joe Allen and decide a player like Mawson is a decent replacement for Ash Williams then relegation is not only expected but also fookin deserved !

When you sign a striker fror £15m and he never plays up top on his own and we never play with 2 up top , you know things are seriously fooked up!!

When you decide to hand out long term contracts to the likes of rangel,britton,routs and dyer when a manager like Laudrup was already looking to phase them out you know you have problems!

Hope the sell outs never get to walk the streets of swasnea safely ever again, they have been responsible for a huge number of fook ups for the last 2 yrs and shafted everyone along the way. Fookin tragic stuff fair do's
Can we throw the white towel in on 16:56 - Apr 15 with 1566 viewsSmellyplumz

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:55 - Apr 15 by jackal

Another spineless performance.

I wouldn't care if I never see any of those players in a Swan's shirt again.

Narsingh particularly awful.

They should be ashamed

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:58 - Apr 15 with 1524 viewsBloodyhills

I didn't expect us to win today but I expected the players to put a bit of effort in.

No bottle or fight in our players. Going down with a whimper.

Fecking utter shite.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:58 - Apr 15 with 1519 viewsMorfa_Same

A massive clear out is needed in the summer. Unfortunately until we've purged the club of whoever is scouting the players I'm not sure there's any point. Anyone we bring in will be just as bad.
Can we throw the white towel in on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 1362 viewscl81227

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:58 - Apr 15 by Morfa_Same

A massive clear out is needed in the summer. Unfortunately until we've purged the club of whoever is scouting the players I'm not sure there's any point. Anyone we bring in will be just as bad.

Only difference will be when we're relegated, it will be shite from league one where well be buying
Can we throw the white towel in on 18:28 - Apr 15 with 1308 viewsSwanjaxs

And ... now...the...end...is...near. .fat lady....final curtain. ...sob... sob 😓

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can we throw the white towel in on 18:29 - Apr 15 with 1304 viewsdeanscfc

We'll be finishing 19th at this rate. Only 4pts ahead of 19th and they have 2 games in hand. We're an embarrassment.
Can we throw the white towel in on 18:32 - Apr 15 with 1281 viewsmonmouth

Can we throw the white towel in on 16:58 - Apr 15 by Morfa_Same

Practically, this can't and won't happen, however much it is necessary. Bad players will cling on to lucrative contracts and we are on a downward spiral. You can just feel it.

If I had to bet, and thank god I don't, I would put the house on that there is no recovery coming any time soon.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Can we throw the white towel in on 18:40 - Apr 15 with 1240 viewsbyron

Clearly given up already....thank good we never expanded the ground hey......

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024