Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Next Away Opponents. 17:24 - Apr 16 with 1318 viewslifelong

Looking pretty good this afternoon...2-0 up against Chelsea.
Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:25 - Apr 16 with 1312 viewsSmellyplumz

Still in with a shout Rog eh.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:27 - Apr 16 with 1303 viewslifelong

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:25 - Apr 16 by Smellyplumz

Still in with a shout Rog eh.

Of course, I'll let you know when we're not.👍
Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:28 - Apr 16 with 1294 viewsSmellyplumz

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:27 - Apr 16 by lifelong

Of course, I'll let you know when we're not.👍

Stay off the QC fella

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:31 - Apr 16 with 1284 viewsicecoldjack

One of the last chances for our players to put themselves in the shop window so i expect a close game , it's one thing going away to dour watford but the glamour of old trafford? i expect to see us play like fookin barca for 85 mins , then the normal bdlllcks about us being improved will surface after the game win,lose or draw .

It's all so bloody predictable.
Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:31 - Apr 16 with 1284 viewsBorojack

They relegated us back in 1983

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:33 - Apr 16 with 1274 viewslifelong

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:28 - Apr 16 by Smellyplumz

Stay off the QC fella

Beat Stoke on Saturday, Hull lose to Watford... believe.

Then go away to Old Trafford, win there and Hull lose away to Southampton.
Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:34 - Apr 16 with 1268 viewsmorningstar

To be honest, i can see weaknesses there, if we can use Naughton more as an attacking RB, he'll be able to cut it inside for Ki to blast a few in from the edge of the box.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:35 - Apr 16 with 1255 viewsSmellyplumz

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:33 - Apr 16 by lifelong

Beat Stoke on Saturday, Hull lose to Watford... believe.

Then go away to Old Trafford, win there and Hull lose away to Southampton.

Ucking hell Roger are you sniffing nail Polish remover. Hand on your heart can you see us beating Stoke and man u? You wanna wager your house on it?

Login to get fewer ads

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:36 - Apr 16 with 1248 viewsNogginthenog

Commentators creaming their pants over Rashford, all he's done is score a goal that should not have stood ffs.
Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:37 - Apr 16 with 1242 viewslifelong

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:35 - Apr 16 by Smellyplumz

Ucking hell Roger are you sniffing nail Polish remover. Hand on your heart can you see us beating Stoke and man u? You wanna wager your house on it?

I don't gamble on football I just make correct predictions.
Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:39 - Apr 16 with 1225 viewsSmellyplumz

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:37 - Apr 16 by lifelong

I don't gamble on football I just make correct predictions.

No you just live in the chocolate factory. Barking.

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:41 - Apr 16 with 1208 viewsDarran

They don't look all that good to me they've had two lucky goals and Chelsea seem to think they've won the title already.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:45 - Apr 16 with 1189 viewsbuilthjack

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:36 - Apr 16 by Nogginthenog

Commentators creaming their pants over Rashford, all he's done is score a goal that should not have stood ffs.

That's 5 for the season for him, one less than Leroy Fer

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:47 - Apr 16 with 1174 viewsharryhpalmer

united will have us sandwiched between a derby aganst Citeh on the Thursday, and a possible Semi in the Europa the following Thursday, which is their best chance of getting into the CL next season.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Our Next Away Opponents. on 18:51 - Apr 16 with 1090 viewsjohnlangy

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:35 - Apr 16 by Smellyplumz

Did you see us beating Liverpool away ?

The team needs to find some form from somewhere. It's not impossible for the Swans to do that and for Hull to lose form. That's what happens regularly during the season for all teams in the lower half of the table.

Consistency is the problem for all of us.
Our Next Away Opponents. on 19:27 - Apr 16 with 1041 viewsjack247

Hull have got Southampton away the day before. To be honest, I don't see either team getting a lot that weekend.
Our Next Away Opponents. on 19:53 - Apr 16 with 979 viewsmonmouth

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:34 - Apr 16 by morningstar

To be honest, i can see weaknesses there, if we can use Naughton more as an attacking RB, he'll be able to cut it inside for Ki to blast a few in from the edge of the box.

Ki will be too busy nodding them in from Routs' pin point crosses.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our Next Away Opponents. on 20:48 - Apr 16 with 921 viewslonglostjack

Anything thay keeps Spurs in the title chase until final day. Need Manure to lose their next games and rely on Europa League so that they'll put out a reserve team at OT.
More important than all that wishful thinking- we need the players to play for the shirt.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Our Next Away Opponents. on 20:53 - Apr 16 with 907 viewslegoman

Our Next Away Opponents. on 18:51 - Apr 16 by johnlangy

Did you see us beating Liverpool away ?

The team needs to find some form from somewhere. It's not impossible for the Swans to do that and for Hull to lose form. That's what happens regularly during the season for all teams in the lower half of the table.

Consistency is the problem for all of us.

We are consistent though. Just consistently sh*t.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Our Next Away Opponents. on 22:54 - Apr 16 with 827 viewsRevJames

Our Next Away Opponents. on 17:47 - Apr 16 by harryhpalmer

united will have us sandwiched between a derby aganst Citeh on the Thursday, and a possible Semi in the Europa the following Thursday, which is their best chance of getting into the CL next season.

Let's be honest., they could play the ground staff and programme sellers against us and still win comfortably.

We're done. Nos da
Our Next Away Opponents. on 08:02 - Apr 17 with 704 viewsbuilthjack

Still plenty of tickets left for the Man Utd game folks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024