Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager 17:33 - Apr 16 with 1126 viewsSmellyplumz

We need an experienced manager next season in the championship and to poison Jenkins other wise it's league one for us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

New manager on 17:35 - Apr 16 with 1121 viewsBorojack

We are not in the Championship yet only 2 points behind with 15 to play for.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

New manager on 17:36 - Apr 16 with 1114 viewsSmellyplumz

New manager on 17:35 - Apr 16 by Borojack

We are not in the Championship yet only 2 points behind with 15 to play for.

Haha... Just say no.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

New manager on 17:41 - Apr 16 with 1091 viewsBorojack

New manager on 17:36 - Apr 16 by Smellyplumz

Haha... Just say no.

Win next week and Hull drop points and we are out of the bottom 3.
Also Man Ure doing us a favour today we need Spurs to be in contention going into the final game at Hull.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

New manager on 17:45 - Apr 16 with 1069 viewsSmellyplumz

New manager on 17:41 - Apr 16 by Borojack

Win next week and Hull drop points and we are out of the bottom 3.
Also Man Ure doing us a favour today we need Spurs to be in contention going into the final game at Hull.

No chance in hell we will beat Stoke, man u or Everton. Zero chance.

New manager on 17:48 - Apr 16 with 1053 viewsraynor94

New manager on 17:45 - Apr 16 by Smellyplumz

No chance in hell we will beat Stoke, man u or Everton. Zero chance.

Pointless going to those three games then

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New manager on 17:49 - Apr 16 with 1050 viewsSmellyplumz

The swans would struggle to win against Llanelli at the moment.

New manager on 20:29 - Apr 16 with 861 viewsLeonWasGod

New manager on 17:49 - Apr 16 by Smellyplumz

The swans would struggle to win against Llanelli at the moment.

I don't know what the bright side is mind. A topical link for the time of year though if you're into Jesus, bunnies or chocolate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024