Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault 06:52 - Apr 18 with 13323 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The only thing that is and will remain more of a heartbreak than seeing relegation, is seeing what has become of this guy, after all he has done. From the start of this, the most important constant is him. Yeah, I get that there may be really good reasons to be upset with him over the vague activities of this nightmare. But the way he has just been fully dismissed as a complete sellout and traitor is an absurd and unfairly tragic ending for a guy who has been mixed up in the center of a whirlwind since 2002.

This situation now is the fault in the new owners, maybe 80% if we're being generous, but who gives a squirt at that point? This is only because of the Bradley hire, and the points lost against bad teams at the end of that short disaster.

Which was just simply NOT Jenkins' decision.

I think Leviathon and the other guy are well meaning. They are less in this for the money than most of douchebags who own teams. But they made one big call, they brought us Bradley, which leaves us with a "other than the point blank shot in the back of your husband's head, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?" position to judge these &@+ing guys.

So, they fail. And I can't talk, because I loudly thought Brad Bobley would be a great Defensive Coordinator and Linebacker Coach, which leaves me euphoric that I will never be in charge of these kinds of decisions.

Huw Jenkins, after defining his life over the last dozen plus years, probably made some tough calls as a tired guy in a tough political position. He doesn't deserve worship, and he is not beyond reproach, but he deseves the benefit of the doubt over his intentions, most of all from the people who have enjoyed this journey.

I would bet my life that this season is killing him, as much as ANY of you. Pick him up, don't bury him. He has done his best, I believe. I touted Atom Bombley, but I am right this time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:17 - Apr 18 with 4942 viewsdobjack2

Sorry Tummer but I have to disagree with you.

This has been coming for a while and whilst Bradley may not be his fault everything else falls at his door.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:17 - Apr 18 with 4940 viewsgiantstoneater

He was part of the old board who sold out to the new board who are incompetent and haven`t a clue what they are doing he also has brought some dross to the club being a self appointed DOF I`m not sure what else we can do but blame him and the sell outs. His actions during the sale of the club are to your satisfaction? keeping the trust out of the loop, these are not the actions of a man we can trust who can we trust? the team, the board, HJ and even the trust have all left us feeling let down. With relegation almost a certainty now it`s going to be an interesting close season we will lose what quality we have in the team but what horrors have HJ and his inept team of scouts have got lined up for us next.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:20 - Apr 18 with 4926 viewsWarwickHunt

What's the weather like in Wrongsville?

Add greedy, duplicitous, lying cûnt to control freak, egomaniac and incompetent and you're getting close.

I'm sure the £7m he's trousered plus the 10k a week he's getting for doing the square root of fûck all will assuage his "heartbreak".

Fûck him. The massive, massive cünt.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:24 - Apr 18 with 4904 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:20 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

What's the weather like in Wrongsville?

Add greedy, duplicitous, lying cûnt to control freak, egomaniac and incompetent and you're getting close.

I'm sure the £7m he's trousered plus the 10k a week he's getting for doing the square root of fûck all will assuage his "heartbreak".

Fûck him. The massive, massive cünt.

Right or wrongsburg, it's a tragic ending for him.

But, what you know, you know, I guess.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:25 - Apr 18 with 4897 viewsTheResurrection

Bullshit OP.

STFU.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:27 - Apr 18 with 4888 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:25 - Apr 18 by TheResurrection

Bullshit OP.

STFU.

Damn and I was so sure I was right before you changed my mind.

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:31 - Apr 18 with 4862 viewspencoedjack

When selling his shares to an American hedge fund do you really think he was looking after the best future interests of my club ?

if you'd bet your life on him feeling as bad as me about the fuking mess he has created then life is pretty cheap in the States.

Your post shows to me, foreign fans ( who might have been to a couple of games) have no clue about the passion that football brings to people in the UK
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:34 - Apr 18 with 4856 viewsPURe_Evil

You have been supporting us for two years and are trying to preach to people about how Huw Jenkins is a good guy?

Do you realise how clueless and absurd you come across in your posts?
Login to get fewer ads

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:35 - Apr 18 with 4851 viewsPURe_Evil

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:31 - Apr 18 by pencoedjack

When selling his shares to an American hedge fund do you really think he was looking after the best future interests of my club ?

if you'd bet your life on him feeling as bad as me about the fuking mess he has created then life is pretty cheap in the States.

Your post shows to me, foreign fans ( who might have been to a couple of games) have no clue about the passion that football brings to people in the UK

Too true, the post is insulting to real fans.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:38 - Apr 18 with 4837 viewsKilkennyjack

I think the following makes me disagree with the OP.

Has gained £8m personally and the Trust were kept out of it
He stays on at our club on £500,000 per year, after selling it
He is not qualified by any measure to be Director of Football at a Premier League side
His transfer policy has got us relegated, simply too many cheap buys
He spent millions in an Academy , too soon, rather than keep us in the Prem first. Huge error of judgement.

He is a busted flush and needs to go tomorrow.

Beware of the Risen People

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:49 - Apr 18 with 4793 viewsPURe_Evil

[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 7:50]
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:53 - Apr 18 with 4769 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:35 - Apr 18 by PURe_Evil

Too true, the post is insulting to real fans.

Yeah, clearly not being a real fan is why I'm at least open to the possibility that the guy who has worked his ass off for this club didn't suddenly turn into a piece of crap. Authentic random would have helped me with that, surely.

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:00 - Apr 18 with 4738 viewsPURe_Evil

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:53 - Apr 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yeah, clearly not being a real fan is why I'm at least open to the possibility that the guy who has worked his ass off for this club didn't suddenly turn into a piece of crap. Authentic random would have helped me with that, surely.

Who would you blame?
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:02 - Apr 18 with 4731 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No benefit of any doubt for keeping the Trust in the dark over the deal that would net him millions. He put himself before the well being of the club at that point and didn't even have the decency to keep half an eye on the ball while he concentrated fully on his betrayal. Sure, he would have loved the outcome to be success on the pitch as well as a a personal fortune but it wasn't going to happen due to his complete focus on himself.
Even without the betrayal to occupy his thoughts he would have struggled to keep us afloat this season because he had spent so long getting recruitment wrong that we were going to pay for that failure soon anyway. Jenkins was a success on the back of other people's work until Laudrup and his sidekick left and he thought he could be as good as them. Since he's been making the calls we've been on a downward path ever since.
When we're playing Burton next season he'll be making tough decisions. Maserati or Aston Martin? It's not easy you know.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:04 - Apr 18 with 4720 viewsWarwickHunt

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:24 - Apr 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Right or wrongsburg, it's a tragic ending for him.

But, what you know, you know, I guess.

Tragic? Aye - positively fûcking Shakespearean.

His "tragic flaw" is probably his massive ego. Or his greed. Or his incompetence. Or the fact that he's just a cünt.

Take your pick.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:07 - Apr 18 with 4705 viewscostalotta

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 07:53 - Apr 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Being a fan has nothing to do with being to able to spot HJ for what he truly is. Consider....

He could not have got the club where it is without us and our pockets. Therefore to get the club up though the leagues was a CLUB effort and that includes board, staff, players and without a shadow of doubt the fans. Without the fans there is no club.

He played the 'by the fans for the fans'. but let's be honest here it was a 'play' and whilst many fans including the trust fell for it, there were a few who didn't. They could see through him. Of course his actions did nothing to dispel those who could see through him only amplify it. So, why would that be? Well it's because of ignorant fans who refused to acknowledge what was really going on and bought into hook, line and sinker '' in Huw we trust' because they thought he was in it for the club. They fell for his BS. How wrong they were as history shows us his behavoir and real intentions over the last few years.

He is a fraud!
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:13 - Apr 18 with 4678 viewsPURe_Evil

This is brilliant mind - the only "fan" who has the audacity to defend Huw Jenkins is from Texas.

F*cking priceless :)
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:27 - Apr 18 with 4608 viewsmonmouth

I believe that the intention of all of them was always to line their own pockets, right from the start. Yes they might have also been pleased to be running the local club that some of them supported but they knew there'd be money in it somehow (hence Katzen - which was always glossed over). They never expected what happened obviously, but I'd reckon it was always a speculative money making exercise based on surviving in 2003 and the new stadium and club contracts, contacts, networks and patronage. Nothing wrong with that, it was win win.

What boils my piss is the massive confidence trick played on us all by these utter scum to get their ends. They have all taken us for mugs, and still are. The fact that our club is back at longer term risk is purely these c***s fault, and that should never be forgotten.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:29 - Apr 18 with 4597 viewswaynekerr55

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:07 - Apr 18 by costalotta

Being a fan has nothing to do with being to able to spot HJ for what he truly is. Consider....

He could not have got the club where it is without us and our pockets. Therefore to get the club up though the leagues was a CLUB effort and that includes board, staff, players and without a shadow of doubt the fans. Without the fans there is no club.

He played the 'by the fans for the fans'. but let's be honest here it was a 'play' and whilst many fans including the trust fell for it, there were a few who didn't. They could see through him. Of course his actions did nothing to dispel those who could see through him only amplify it. So, why would that be? Well it's because of ignorant fans who refused to acknowledge what was really going on and bought into hook, line and sinker '' in Huw we trust' because they thought he was in it for the club. They fell for his BS. How wrong they were as history shows us his behavoir and real intentions over the last few years.

He is a fraud!

I think it tells you everything that you need to know that Jenkins meddled the least during Roberto and Brendan's stints as manager. Given that those two are good at 'charm offensives' I've no doubt that the thick cūnt was made to feel as if he was in control of transfers by Roberto and Brendan, when in fact he wasn't.

Look at the clashes of personality with Sousa, Laudrup and Monk. That's a telling sign for me, IMO anyway. Sorry Tummer, no sympathy for him. As Warwick said the millions in the bank will cushion the blow whilst ordinary people who struggle to make ends meet will lose their jobs due to his and Dineen's greed. If those two aren't gone at the end of the season I hope the Trust put it to the membership that we call for a motion of no confidence in all of them.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:33 - Apr 18 with 4573 views3swan

Sorry Tummer everyone to his opinion

But

This has been coming but not expected at the extent it did.

At a lesser level over the years there have been things that were deemed not important or glossed over, but it was the certain managers that gave us the grounding for success.

When the ego finally took over things only went one way.

As far as any thanks, he was part (and only part) of the growth in the last 12 years or so.

His luck ran out (self inflicted)
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:33 - Apr 18 with 4571 viewsoldcob

Although I think Tummer is wrong on this occasion, I admire his nerve to go against general opinion and give his opinion on the matter. The fact that he feels he is able to do this, helps make this board what it is. Go Tummer.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:51 - Apr 18 with 4482 viewsDarran

I said last week I'll be gutted for people like Tummer who won't see a game if we go down but this is a shocking OP,absolutely dreadful stuff.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:52 - Apr 18 with 4484 viewsPegojack

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:27 - Apr 18 by monmouth

I believe that the intention of all of them was always to line their own pockets, right from the start. Yes they might have also been pleased to be running the local club that some of them supported but they knew there'd be money in it somehow (hence Katzen - which was always glossed over). They never expected what happened obviously, but I'd reckon it was always a speculative money making exercise based on surviving in 2003 and the new stadium and club contracts, contacts, networks and patronage. Nothing wrong with that, it was win win.

What boils my piss is the massive confidence trick played on us all by these utter scum to get their ends. They have all taken us for mugs, and still are. The fact that our club is back at longer term risk is purely these c***s fault, and that should never be forgotten.

I can't argue with that.

I take a slightly more generous view in the sense that Jenkins may have started off with the intention of saving his boyhood club and he achieved that and so much more, but at some indeterminate point in the story, his eyes filled with pound signs and he sold us all down the river. No forgiveness from me for that betrayal. He made himself an absolute hero in the eyes of all Jacks, then decided to throw it all away for dosh. It's not like he wasn't making a very nice living out of the club anyway, one that most of us could only dream of, but greed dictated he wanted more. I like to think that if I'd been in his shoes, I'd have acted with more integrity, but who knows?
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:57 - Apr 18 with 4455 viewsperchrockjack

Entirely down to his decision made

Seems unrepentant and rather shameless

I want to punch him in some soft tissue

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:58 - Apr 18 with 4441 viewsJackfath

You bunch of mugs voted him as poster of the year two years ago.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024